Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec (24943 Views)

Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic / Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by OGAOGA(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
Eco2580:
TO ALL POLITICAL ANIMALS (including you and me) AND THE DESPERATE POLITICIANS!

BALEWA never struggled to be Prime Minister.
AHMADU BELLO was qualified but gave it to BALEWA.....

SHAGARI never wanted to be President(preparing for senate)......but he ruled!

ABIOLA wanted it since 1983......he never got there even in 1993....We loved him but he did not get it.....

OBJ never lobbied for or desperate to be President in 1978 and 1999(took over from Muritala in 1978 and taken from Abacha's prison in 1999).
Falae wanted to since 1992 but he never got it.....OBJ did!

BUT When Obj wanted it again in 2007, he did everything to get the Constitution amended to enable him get it, but guess what? He never got it with all his powers.

ODILI struggled and spent billions to get it....he never got it.....Yar'adua was not even physically strong enough yet he got it without spending his personal cash. ODILI got nothing!

JONATHAN has neither the cash nor the charisma to be President but he got it. He defeated desperate IBB and ATIKU in the primaries and BUHARI in the general!

BUHARI resigned to fate. He declared that he will not contest again. That is when GOD handpicked him and made him the President after HE had earlier watched him exhausting his personal energy and killing his desperation!
The time when JONATHAN had no strength, he defeated mighty BUHARI....But when he had all the strength and money...he lost to a BUHARI who had given up!

Allah says in the Qura'n 3:26
'Say (O Muhammad) "O Allah! Possessor of the kingdom, You give the kingdom to whom You will and You take the kingdom from whom You will and You honour whom You will and You humiliate whom You will. In Your Hand is the good. Verily, You are Able to do all things."

THAT is what the treacherous, desperate politician fail to know.

That, it is The Almighty God that gives power.
The best comment ever

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by ogoplus: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2016

I pity commuters in Benin.....

all the processions by APC and PDP usually leads obstruction in the free flow of traffic and waste of time for ordinary road users who want to continue with their normal life after the election

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Organs(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
cheesy grin grin

I can't see Edolites come out their hundreds to celebrate with Obaseki, only Oshiomole Government entourage and kabaka, Nomolest and Shabba and their agberos( thugs) are on the street with Obaseki.

Here in Benin city, we call Obaseki a caretaker committee Governor, he will soon be booted out by the courts like Osunbor. The court will order the ballot papers to be recounted in court and compared to the fake figures and result that INEC announced- Quote me anywhere

Compare this crowd with Obaseki today and the Pastor Ize Iyamu led crowd that will stage a rally in Benin city tomorrow.....

Madeintokyo: No worry, you will not be the first, some said the same about Obama and it is 8 years already. Same was said about Buhari with prophesies left right and center that he will lose the election, he is President today. Obaseki is your governor elect get over it bro. Also, FYI, they are still sharing fried akara oh, go collect and eat with garri and cold water, might make you feel better. Ndooo oh, ndooo oh, oh.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Slymonster(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
cheesy grin grin

I can't see Edolites come out their hundreds to celebrate with Obaseki, only Oshiomole Government entourage and kabaka, Nomolest and Shabba and their agberos( thugs) are on the street with Obaseki.

Here in Benin city, we call Obaseki a caretaker committee Governor, he will soon be booted out by the courts like Osunbor. The court will order the ballot papers to be recounted in court and compared to the fake figures and result that INEC announced- Quote me anywhere

Compare this crowd with Obaseki today and the Pastor Ize Iyamu led crowd that will stage a rally in Benin city tomorrow.....

Ize iyamu protest tomorrow has been shared online,nobody knew G.O will collect his certificate today.. You will all wake up and see that Ize iyamu has decamp to apc some day,deep down Ize knows he can't win at the court.IT'S BETTER FOR YOU TO WIN AN ELECTION AND LET YOUR OPPONENT GO TO COURT..trust me on that word and most of you saying court will remove Obaseki just like osunbor are dreaming .Bros to rigged then and now is so different ,people don't cover there track at court then but now they do and so forget about all those noise...Obaseki has four good years and he won

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by ReubenE(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Is this needed?
Election is in the past. This ppl should calm down n plan towards delivering their promises.
Our politicians really need political maturity
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by OGAOGA(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
shamecurls:

Forward your complains to LASTMA or LAWMA

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by toronto247(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
Congratulations to Obaseki.

However, he should remember that Posterity keeps a generational record.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by OGAOGA(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Organs:

Madeintokyo: No worry, you will not be the first, some said the same about Obama and it is 8 years already. Same was said about Buhari with prophesies left right and center that he will lose the election, he is President today. Obaseki is your governor elect get over it bro. Also, FYI, they are still sharing fried akara oh, go collect and eat with garri and cold water, might make you feel better. Ndooo oh, ndooo oh, oh.
Chai cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
OGAOGA:

The best comment ever
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by crisycent: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nobody is celebrating with you; stolen mandate. Enjoy the few months you have there and try as much as possible to return dangote's money.
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Omeny: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
wetin consign me? my own be say ,I no wan hear say Edo people complain of bad governance..

But it is not Edo pple that manipulated the figures inec read out nau.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by zikter(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
cheesy grin grin

why are you so confident in the courts? I thought the general consensus among PDP members is that, the courts belong to APC and bubari

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by PMONEY6: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
tuniski:
Military parade of a Stolen mandate!

E dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by PMONEY6: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
cheesy grin grin

You are talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by chubbygal(f): 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Congrats Sir ....... But

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
I don't see any seriousness in this victory rally......where is Edo people abi una don abandon una governor.......
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by goodvision12(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
mumuto:
And more

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by princeohiku(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
NextGovernor:
I am in Benin and Nobody is celebrating with him. Only his APC touts are following him around. Just check behind, you will see nobody is accompany them. Ize Iyamu crowd will definitely tell who own Benin tomorrow....
Ize Iyamu owna Benin but Obaseke owns Edo. Crowds dont win election They only win during campaign.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by akpanbaba: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
We are not tired of celebrating fraud in this country
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by mickool(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Let's GO celebrate with GO. God bless u our next governor.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Enesi47: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lol see how igbo people's carry Edo matter for head, I wept for you guys sha

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by nobilist(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin
Organs:

cool
Organs:

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by highness24(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
mumuto:
Happened this evening
wait oh! Sniper gun never reach Nigeria? Wetin all these militants they wait na.. Take it n kill dem politicians.. I hate them with passion
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Juenwume: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
wailers over to you.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by localblood(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Abeg where is Don Pedro Obaseki grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by maduck(m): 11:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
200000 jobs loading!!!
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Marcosesq: 2:16am On Oct 07, 2016
Whether una like am or not, na Godwin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Marcosesq: 2:16am On Oct 07, 2016
Whether una like am or not, na Godwin.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by onossnaomi: 2:53am On Oct 07, 2016
this is a PURE TRICK.Plss top it
Rkelly6180:
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by ArabMopol(m): 4:18am On Oct 07, 2016
donphilopus:

Who then has a place in the Edo State Government House? I hate seeing people who reside in Aba and claim to know more about Edo State than those of us who are here. Maybe probably because you saw rented crowd protesting against the "God-given" mandate of Obaseki.
Mr man what is so special about EDO people their women international Olosho their Men arm robbery, their Elders political thieves,
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Elisean(m): 5:44am On Oct 07, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
cheesy grin grin

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Louiscutedude(m): 5:52am On Oct 07, 2016
The police in d 1st pic b lyk yea finally o i will show in news.... Stolen mandate victory for u to kwn pipo don't lyk dis man no cloud follow him if it was to b Ize Iyemu d full Edo pipo will follow him...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives N45m Presidential Forms (Photos) / Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie / Ruga Settlement: Buhari meets Bauchi, Plateau Governors In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.