Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec (24946 Views)

Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic / Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 6:13am On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=Freedom4us post=49980170]

[size=15pt]DEATH OF DEMOCRACY AS WE WERE WARNED!

APC IS NOT ONLY KILLING THIS COUNTRY BUT KILLING THE FREE VOTE[/size]

This cannot be the God of the bible, because the God of the bible adds blessings with no sorrow!

Proverbs 10:22
The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

Eversince Buhari got in, we have only had BAD NEWS.
So surely it cannot be the God of heaven.

I do not dispute it's the god that you quoted his book, explaining why we are all suffering.

I mean look at it, before your god let Buhari in as President.

Nigeria was no 4 growing economy world wide.

In the SOuth we never knew Boko Haram.

Immediately your god put Buhari in,
Nigeria's economy went into recession.

Boko Haram invaded the South under the guise of Fulani Herdsmen.

There has been nothing but bad news.

So my brother, it was not the God of heaven that put in Buhari. angry

think before u type bro
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by wolu4: 6:35am On Oct 07, 2016
I thought Apc are fund of showing crowd. Pls op d post is not complete, add" see d crowd dat is celebrating with Obaseki". Mtecheeeeeeeew. Rubbish. Its very obvious dat Edo did not decide on dis one osho d short man did. I just dey see one fugly man with broom ontop motor.
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by higherpower: 7:40am On Oct 07, 2016
yedidiah:
which promise him make? no be osho dey do all the talking. Him own Na to come share the grace after osho don deliver the sermon

Sharrrap Hater! Osho only talked about his achievements while Obaseki spoke extensively about job creation, empowerment n to continue on infrastructural development. U just decide to hate people u can't stop.
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by keynesstreet2: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
cheesy grin grin

I can't see Edolites come out their hundreds to celebrate with Obaseki, only Oshiomole Government entourage and kabaka, Nomolest and Shabba and their agberos( thugs) are on the street with Obaseki.

Here in Benin city, we call Obaseki a caretaker committee Governor, he will soon be booted out by the courts like Osunbor. The court will order the ballot papers to be recounted in court and compared to the fake figures and result that INEC announced- Quote me anywhere

Compare this crowd with Obaseki today and the Pastor Ize Iyamu led crowd that will stage a rally in Benin city tomorrow.....

So you think idea Edolite don't have what to do.. You expect them to leave their various place of work and come to the street.... Talking about crowd which crowd follows ize iyamu those rented hausa beggers and those other people that have nothing to do waiting for money from politician.. No idea Edolite is in support which Ize iyamu due to his connection with Lucky Igbinedion the embezzled and looted the state treasury....
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by dalene1305(f): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2016
NextGovernor:
I am in Benin and Nobody is celebrating with him. Only his APC touts are following him around. Just check behind, you will see nobody is accompany them. Ize Iyamu crowd will definitely tell who own Benin tomorrow....

have you forgotten that the election was not held in Benin alone?

You are the one that is not celebrating with him, others are.

I am sure you were not expecting PDP touts to celebrate with him.

Thank for calling honourable APC members touts. we are touts for a good course.
thank you.
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by Freedom4us: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2016
ABIOLAXYZ:
think before u type bro

I did.

I simply followed ur book and looked at Nigeria.

Nigeria is suffering, so it can't be my God.
Re: Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec by sfinkzslot(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
All na for show..somethings will never change..already lavishing scare sources of the state..smh
God help Naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis / Governor Ihedioha Awards Scholarships To Favor Alozie, Stephany Chizobam Ugboaja / Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.