Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Ladies;Hitting A Guy On His Chest Or Spanking His Butt Is A Sexual Molestation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies;Hitting A Guy On His Chest Or Spanking His Butt Is A Sexual Molestation. (930 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions / HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies;Hitting A Guy On His Chest Or Spanking His Butt Is A Sexual Molestation. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
A lot of you ladies will probably frown at guys who do the same to you.You will even give him a dirty and hot slap.Meanwhile,you feel comfortable hitting a guyz chest or butt playfully.You better stop it cos any girl who spank my butt or touch my chest again will experience her boobies being lick or smooch.I will also dip my fingers inside her pant and pull her bear bear.
Re: Ladies;Hitting A Guy On His Chest Or Spanking His Butt Is A Sexual Molestation. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ma girls know me, if u hit my butts i will do same, if u hit my chest i will do same

1 Like

Re: Ladies;Hitting A Guy On His Chest Or Spanking His Butt Is A Sexual Molestation. by Doctorfitz: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hahahaha.funi buh true,I think we shld start using d gender card 2
Re: Ladies;Hitting A Guy On His Chest Or Spanking His Butt Is A Sexual Molestation. by Cutehector(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Perv..
Re: Ladies;Hitting A Guy On His Chest Or Spanking His Butt Is A Sexual Molestation. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Smallville10:
Ma girls know me, if u hit my butts i will do same, if u hit my chest i will do same
My Niqqa!!!
Re: Ladies;Hitting A Guy On His Chest Or Spanking His Butt Is A Sexual Molestation. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Smallville10:
fake prophet.. Uno well
Re: Ladies;Hitting A Guy On His Chest Or Spanking His Butt Is A Sexual Molestation. by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2016
smithsydny:
fake prophet.. Uno well
grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies If This Guy Is Ur Boyfriend, Will U Allow Him Do This? watch this! / Why Should I Save Sex For Marriage / Breaking News: Arsenal Deal Done for Renato Lopez (The New Pelle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.