Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

This Lady’s B00bs Are Unbelievable! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady’s B00bs Are Unbelievable! (1714 Views)

Photos Of An Oyibo Squeezing His Naija Girlfriend's B00bs At A Beach / My B00bs Makes All The Cows Want To Go On Strike, Lady Brags, Shows Off Big B00b / UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady’s B00bs Are Unbelievable! by younqjohn01(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is probably the largest boobs I’ve ever seen! I mean they are so huge! and I can’t just help but wonder if her back doesn’t ache and how she copes with everyday life.

Her name is Haruhi Miwako is a Dutch amateur model whose boob size is 38T and still growing!

awerRead the personal message she left for her followers after the cut…
“Hello you,

Thank you for showing interest in me. Now let me tell you something about me. I am HaruHi MiWaKo (Himiwako) and am blessed by Mother Nature to look the way that I do. I enjoy life and I hope you do too! Gaming, anime, playing the violin and piano are amongst the favourite things I like to do. What I like doing most is making people smile, just by walking down the street, or by playing games with an audience.

My growth started March 2013 and it has been growing in varying stages throughout the years. It does not bother me that they are this huge, they are healthy and that’s what matters. Back pain is something I do not suffer from, and I do wear custom bra’s, so shopping for lingerie is quite the challenge. I hope you folks will follow me on my journey through life and I wish you get some insight in what it’s like to live with the genetic gifts that have been given to me.”

- See more at: http://www.360loaded.com/2016/10/ladys-b00bs-unbelievable/
Re: This Lady’s B00bs Are Unbelievable! by ikombe: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Awon vaseline crew will be walking into the thread like

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s B00bs Are Unbelievable! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Woooooah! A Kant take it ooo... My eyes are hurt... shocked shocked

This is tooooo much!

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s B00bs Are Unbelievable! by Laveda(f): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s B00bs Are Unbelievable! by Shamzy59(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:
shocked shocked shocked

This is tooooo much!

azin eh.. D tin be like cancer wey dey sexy

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s B00bs Are Unbelievable! by RichieDaVinci01(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pukes all over thread
Re: This Lady’s B00bs Are Unbelievable! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:
shocked shocked shocked

This is tooooo much!

just manage the agbalumo in your chest...

emphasis on the IN.
Re: This Lady’s B00bs Are Unbelievable! by youngberry001(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
shocked shocked Ewwww

dis one go feed mhie for 3 years ooh""""if ah get dis for dis reccession am gud to go wit oga bubu nah...
Re: This Lady’s B00bs Are Unbelievable! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jisos!!!

Where's Friesland Campina sef!
Re: This Lady’s B00bs Are Unbelievable! by omega25red(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
that looks gross. i bet her back must be killing her and under her boobs must smell so damn bad because she can't possibly wash it proper.
Re: This Lady’s B00bs Are Unbelievable! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is sickness o. Its not something to flaunt
Re: This Lady’s B00bs Are Unbelievable! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Yesterday nah hole hole

Today nah breast breast..

Lord Av mercy

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Collect Money From A Girl? / Pocohuntas Say Her Face Is Like Tree / Benefits Of Morning Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.