Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD (41777 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ipob people sabi local sha
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Bsc(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
k
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by ebujany(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Weldone
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Mandesz(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
i love foundation diz man is setting up. unlike oga dangote dt want to buy arsenal witout owning a club in Nigeria n witout any sponsoring or partnership wit nff. ifeanyi uba is d man developing our football n keeping youths busy

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by isikcomen(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
o boy Mr IBU I fear u.... I gbadun DAT man swag...
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
menix:
Hmm...
The Man(Ubah) is busy playing his political Chess.
Ubah knows Nigeria loves football nd to win minds of Ndi Anambra for the next election, he chose this path..
People eyes go clear when he wins, he would owe his players to the extent Kwashiorkor wont allow them play again..

As for Papillo nd Ibu, i sight una..
Ndewo to Hero Papillo..

We love him and love what he's doing but Anambra govt house is not for him.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by TheEastActivist: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
See happy people in the east...

While somewhere in osun people dey chop squirrel take am do exercise say after all e pass to play football.

Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by costandi(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
B3sty:
I love the initiative... God Bless Nigeria!
Today is my Birthday!!! Nairalanders, show some Love... I'm not begging for likes ooo, lol. grin grin ;DI guess Pospsy & Mumcy had a blast during Valentine on February 14, 198....
Love you all.
So you stayed in the womb for 8 months, issoryt!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by B3sty(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
I gave you a like but I took it back when I saw your birth year. Will you grow old first before you know that likes don't add anything to your life?
Hey Man, we are not fighting...
You can take the other 'Likes', no problem, there is Love in sharing.. . it's fun.
God Bless you.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
B3sty:
I love the initiative... God Bless Nigeria!
Today is my Birthday!!! Nairalanders, show some Love... I'm not begging for likes ooo, lol. grin grin ;DI guess Pospsy & Mumcy had a blast during Valentine on February 14, 198....
Love you all.
bros February to October na 7 months

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by FKO81(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by EXLOVER(m): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
DancingSkeleton:
bros February to October na 7 months
How you sure?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by unintaruptes: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
If not for Nigeria .
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Gladiator1: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
[b] I just like this Uba of a man. That man means real business grin [/color]
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
I like what SE is doing with sports. Kudos to them.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Nwaoguta(m): 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
igwe kenneth orizu and not nwafor orizu.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by nnokwa042(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
menix:
Hmm...
Ubah knows Nigeria loves football nd to win minds of Ndi Anambra for the next election, he chose this path..
People eyes go clear when he wins, he would owe his players to the extent Kwashiorkor wont allow them play again..

Ndewo to Hero Papillo..
did ur father contributes parts of the money he used on building the stadium?jealousy will go kpaii u

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by ooshinibos: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dinhodinho:
This Woman Has Said It All.

ha
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by oshyno(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
madapcmod:
I can actually understand when those that fought tiger show their hate on Anambra and igbos in general.

News like this keep giving them heart attack.

I wonder why NFF is filled with ppl that has zero interest in football.

Orji Uzo kalu, motivated Enyimba and they lifted the continental cup back to back in style.

Ifeanyi uba just picked interest in sports, IUFC came top four this season, see the investment he is making to make d game interesting and attractive without any support from NFF.

Tomorrow one idiot will start questioning why only igbos are found in d national team.

The last time Nigeria won Olympics 1994, an igbo man was d mininster of sports.

Give the best the job. Tribalism go kill Nigeria well well.

if not that we are in recession I would have given u a bottle of Hero.

People piloting affairs of Nigeria football know nada bout it. I just don't know why they have not privatized it like they did banks. So much money to be made from footy yet they are all fixated on oyel. Ndi ara.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Yeligray(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
I just pray it has nothing to do with connection(bribe) to be accepted.. I'm so so amazed at the football talents i see on the streets. I can boldly testify that i'av seen a boy play like ronaldiho i was so amazed. But i still wonder with all these talents why the National team is a flop.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by legendte(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Igbos should learn from these Anambra boys. We have to think home first before agitating for a country. Don't build mansions in Lagos and come back during Xmas and say that Rochas is not developing Imo state.
I am pro Igbo. I don't trust the unstable Niger delta men. They betrayed us in the past, why do you think they won't do that again.
We have the best brain in Nigeria and we should rebuild our home.
Thank you Ifeanyi Uba.

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by mandax: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
Anambra state the light of the country.

Gov Okorocha of Imo state dismantled a newly built stadium like this in Orlu immediately he came to office in 2011. Since then, no replacement.

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
menix:
Hmm...

Ndewo to Hero Papillo..

Your hate will kill you in the next 24 hours.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
thank God d place is neat
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by menix(m): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
nnokwa042:
[b]did ur father contributes parts [/b]of the money he used on building the stadium?jealousy will go kpaii u

Emeka will u get out of here, this is not spare part house, see ur english like that boxers wey ur papa "Contributes" buy for you..

Nwoke gbada Obosi, make u go push barrow...

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by menix(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
WriteBoy:

Your hate will kill you in the next 24 hours.

How about urs that ve paralyzed ur brain, u no go do die make ur family fit claim the 2 thousand naira wey Ubah dey pay family wey their pikin die of down syndrome...
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Felixtuta(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is why some people are made rich and some other poor.

UBA is a blessing to this generation.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by warrah(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
menix:
Hmm...

Ndewo to Hero Papillo..

Pessimism is a bad for the health....

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mandesz:
i love foundation diz man is setting up. unlike oga dangote dt want to buy arsenal witout owning a club in Nigeria n witout any sponsoring or partnership wit nff. ifeanyi uba is d man developing our football n keeping youths busy

Afonja will tell you that there is nothing wrong with Dangote owing a club in England. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Mufasa27(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
I wanna meet papilo someday, I pray my dream come true embarassed
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Realhommie(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
I gave you a like but I took it back when I saw your birth year. Will you grow old first before you know that likes don't add anything to your life?
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year / Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar / Mikel Scores On Second Game With Chinese Club, Tianjin TEDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.