Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD (41787 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Kanu Nwankwo And El-hadji Diouf Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
menix:

How about urs that ve paralyzed ur brain, u no go do die make ur family fit claim the 2 thousand naira wey Ubah dey pay family wey their pikin die of down syndrome...

Your hate will kill you in the next 12 hours.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
wekeyo
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by nnokwa042(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
menix:

Emeka will u get out of here, this is not spare part house, see ur english like that boxers wey ur papa "Contributes" buy for you..

Nwoke gbada Obosi, make u go push barrow...
u that is world record holder with english language am yet to see ur name or ur papas name on NTA news , ur hating on a person that will change ur families story from negative to positive one , look at u talking about boys that re doing thier business at obosi as if u can afford even one kiosk in that obosi, mann du bist arschlock geh weg du bist kuh

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by manny4life(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
menix:
Hmm...
The Man(Ubah) is busy playing his political Chess.
Ubah knows Nigerians love football nd to win minds of Ndi Anambra for the next election, he chose this path..
People eyes go clear when he wins, he would owe his players to the extent Kwashiorkor wont allow them play again..

As for Papillo nd Ibu, i sight una..
Ndewo to Hero Papillo..

Whatever he's doing, he's certainly doing it well BUT Anambra people are wiser than this as well. Football or no football, Anambra would vote who they think would bring development to the state.

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by menix(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
WriteBoy:

Your hate will kill you in the next 12 hours.

Pls go forth and attend the burial of ur family..
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by menix(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
nnokwa042:
u that is world record holder with english language am yet to see ur name or ur papas name on NTA news , ur hating on a person that will change ur families story from negative to positive one , look at u talking about boys that re doing thier business at obosi as if u can afford even one kiosk in that obosi, mann du bist arschlock geh weg du bist kuh

Nwanne, if am ur father, i will seek for refund of all the school fees u ve wasted...
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by nnokwa042(m): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
menix:

Nwanne, if am ur father, i will seek for refund of all the school fees u ve wasted...
ok i thought i was talking with a student sef after viewing ur profile pic i can only tell u beware of Indonesia dont let ur boss send u there cus i see a potential drug mule in u

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by charmosky(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
I,m from owerri...live and work in Los Angeles, California....I love the fact Ifeany Uba' historic exhibition of great and unrefined and unidentified talent hunt is taking place in his village...some would have gone to do it in Lagos or Abuja...proud to be an Igbo man....Igbo Amaka...Igbo Kwenu.....my dream is to emulate this great philanthropist....

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by FKO81(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
Anambra billionaires are not smiling grin grin

Obijackson Golf Course in Okija Anambra state
Steve has designed a 9 hole golf course in south eastern Nigeria which is presently under construction.

The course is being constructed on a sloping site through an old palm plantation with superb views over the surrounding countryside. The course has been routed to avoid removing any of the large existing trees on site and the sloping areas are shaped to divert the surface water in many directions and reduce erosion from the heavy rains in this area. Three small lakes are being constructed to contain water flowing through the course and add to the irrigation reserve and are topped up by deep boreholes. This is the second golf course Steve has designed and built in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by menix(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
nnokwa042:
ok i thought i was[b] talking[/b] with a student sef after viewing ur profile pic i can only tell u beware of Indonesia dont let ur boss send u there cus i see a potential drug mule in u

Hahahahahahahaha,,,
Oga you dull ganhhhh!!

Are we on telephone, that u re "talking" with a student
Nwanne, e be like say e don reach time when u go dey monitor were ur brother dey get that Screw wey him dey sell, make ur brain no fall off one day..
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by FKO81(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Obijackson Golf Course in Okija Anambra state

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
B3sty:
I love the initiative... God Bless Nigeria!
Today is my Birthday!!! Nairalanders, show some Love... I'm not begging for likes ooo, lol. grin grin ;DI guess Pospsy & Mumcy had a blast during Valentine on February 14, 198....
Love you all.
Birthday mate. Lovely. cool

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by ogwumgbe: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Light of the nation go on

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by mikehenrymp2(m): 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
legendte:
Igbos should learn from these Anambra boys. We have to think home first before agitating for a country. Don't build mansions in Lagos and come back during Xmas and say that Rochas is not developing Imo state.
I am pro Igbo. I don't trust the unstable Niger delta men. They betrayed us in the past, why do you think they won't do that again.
We have the best brain in Nigeria and we should rebuild our home.
Thank you Ifeanyi Uba.

You said it all

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Gjrich(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Good News
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Gjrich(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
madapcmod:
I can actually understand when those that fought tiger show their hate on Anambra and igbos in general.

News like this keep giving them heart attack.

I wonder why NFF is filled with ppl that has zero interest in football.

Orji Uzo kalu, motivated Enyimba and they lifted the continental cup back to back in style.

Ifeanyi uba just picked interest in sports, IUFC came top four this season, see the investment he is making to make d game interesting and attractive without any support from NFF.

Tomorrow one idiot will start questioning why only igbos are found in d national team.

The last time Nigeria won Olympics 1994, an igbo man was d mininster of sports.

Give the best the job. Tribalism go kill Nigeria well well.

Correction !!
Nigeria Won Olympic 1996, Not 1994

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Michel2013: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
obijackson wants to transform his town overnight.is like there is competition among wealthy Igbos especially Anambrans to turn their towns to small cities. after afonjas would tell you the Igbos don't love theirselves.where can you see wealth men contributing to their community development if not in Igbo land.how else one can show love to his people asides through philanthropic gestures.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by GBASKY: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
madapcmod:
I can actually understand when those that fought tiger show their hate on Anambra and igbos in general.

News like this keep giving them heart attack.

I wonder why NFF is filled with ppl that has zero interest in football.

Orji Uzo kalu, motivated Enyimba and they lifted the continental cup back to back in style.

Ifeanyi uba just picked interest in sports, IUFC came top four this season, see the investment he is making to make d game interesting and attractive without any support from NFF.

Tomorrow one idiot will start questioning why only igbos are found in d national team.

The last time Nigeria won Olympics 1994, an igbo man was d mininster of sports.

Give the best the job. Tribalism go kill Nigeria well well.

YES YOU I D I O T S ARE THE BEST ( BOTH HOME AND ABROAD) IN PROSTITUTION, ARMED ROBBERY , RITUAL KILLINGS, CORRUPTION, LAWLESSNESS, RAPING, IMMORALTY ( NAME BORN AM NA ME FORK AM) MILITANCY , FORGERY . AND TO MENTION BUT FEW GBOSA FOR U . OLODO ELEPON KAN
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by TheEastActivist: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
lefulefu:
thank God d place is neat

You no well... You think here is ojuelegba
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by omoyowa: 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
GBASKY:

YES YOU I D I O T S ARE THE BEST ( BOTH HOME AND ABROAD) IN PROSTITUTION, ARMED ROBBERY , RITUAL KILLINGS, CORRUPTION, LAWLESSNESS, RAPING, IMMORALTY ( NAME BORN AM NA ME FORK AM) MILITANCY , FORGERY . AND TO MENTION BUT FEW GBOSA FOR U . OLODO ELEPON KAN

your region is well known for rituals and juju....
if not,what made ijabu ode famous

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Ddy(m): 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
menix:
Hmm...
The Man(Ubah) is busy playing his political Chess.
Ubah knows Nigerians love football nd to win minds of Ndi Anambra for the next election, he chose this path..
People eyes go clear when he wins, he would owe his players to the extent Kwashiorkor wont allow them play again..

As for Papillo nd Ibu, i sight una..
Ndewo to Hero Papillo..

then go and die
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by menix(m): 12:20am On Oct 07, 2016
Ddy:

then go and die

While u eat the maggots from ur dead father...
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by muazuk1(m): 1:35am On Oct 07, 2016
very good smiley
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 07, 2016
This will take many boys off the street, so many hidden talents would be discovered through this. Nice one gburu gburu Ifeanyi.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by madapcmod: 5:35am On Oct 07, 2016
Gjrich:

Correction !!
Nigeria Won Olympic 1996, Not 1994

Thanks for d correction, edited
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by Justiceleague1: 7:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Nice one,ifeanyi..
Meanwhile,aturu awusa,okocroacha has achieved a great feat,he has ported a whole HeartlandFC to relegation! shocked

Apc,mission2DESTROY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by sungelsocco(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2016
Anambra, light of the nation

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by maikalaf(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2016
I see a lot of stars going international with this initiative. God bless the man jare.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by MadCow1: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2016
Whatever happened to Shell Secondary School Cup?

I know that it was tainted with corruption from some schools that were recruiting semi-professionals to play for them but that torunatemt was packed with talent.

I wish the Minister of Sport position can be given to people with real ideas on how to promote sports within Nigeria. The potentials just dey waste. From the Nigerian football league to other sports like table tennis, boxing and more..
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by uju22(f): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Nice move my ifeanyi, making Nnewi people proud, weldone one nnke anyi
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by giftedben: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2016
Sanchase:
Another IPOD yoot brought England straight into Anambra.

A merchant is still a merchant even in the midst of war. May be if your dullard president had the brain of an igbo man the country will be doing well, but his brain is from the north therefore acts like a cow.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Mr Ibu In Nnewi As FC Ifeanyiuba Partners West Ham UTD by rubyradiance(f): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Abeg make kanu do cut hair abeg I no fit shout, e, get wetin no Dey good for old age *sipping coffee & hissing *

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Scores On Second Game With Chinese Club, Tianjin TEDA / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year / Tunisia Vs England: World Cup, (1 - 2) On 18th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.