Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,211 members, 7,846,018 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Court Awards N10million Damage To Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Awards N10million Damage To Dino Melaye (454 Views)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Book Launch / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Dino Melaye's "No ABU Zaria Certificate" Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Awards N10million Damage To Dino Melaye by Gistpeeps: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Federal High Court in Abuja today awarded N10million damage to Dino Melaye against the police for his unlawful arrest during a protest in 2014.

http://gistpeeps..com.ng/2016/10/court-awards-n10million-damage-to-dino-melaye.html

Re: Court Awards N10million Damage To Dino Melaye by ladyF(f): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
shocked
Re: Court Awards N10million Damage To Dino Melaye by sarrki(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nigerian judiciary I hail thee

On corruption charges they will adjourned & adjourned

We need to get serious in this country
Re: Court Awards N10million Damage To Dino Melaye by dukechilezie(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
The judge has his own share of the money. vicious circle of corruption.
Re: Court Awards N10million Damage To Dino Melaye by EMMYLBANKS(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
10milli jst like that...ok nearest police station tomorrow oo make police arrest me to...

Shiaa them say for this recession na to use brain nd stay for ryt location dey police station activating make police arrest me unlawfully to na

(1) (Reply)

Another Lawmaker Suspended For 180 Legislative Days / What Do You Think Can Make Nigeria Better? / NNPC Begins Oil Exploration In Gongola, Other Inland Basins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.