Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

The First Lady And Her Wrist-watches: Matters Arising - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Lady And Her Wrist-watches: Matters Arising (556 Views)

Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby / Communique Arising From The Meeting Of South East Governors / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Lady And Her Wrist-watches: Matters Arising by ahmed486: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2016

WHEN the present administration scrapped the office of the First Lady, mixed reactions greeted the move.

There were those who shrugged off the development as a slight on the female gender, while the more cheeky attributed it to a ploy by the president to protect the current First Lady from the ridicule that had bedeviled her predecessor, whose speeches had been turned into a national standing joke.

Sorce: http://nignews.com.ng/the-first-lady-and-her-wrist-watches-matters-arising/
Re: The First Lady And Her Wrist-watches: Matters Arising by dukechilezie(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kettle calling the pot black. Like APC like PDP
Re: The First Lady And Her Wrist-watches: Matters Arising by bennyann: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
When you learn from the mistakes of others to portray yourself in good light, at the same time portraying those you learned from in bad light....... I I I I think that's what you you get
Re: The First Lady And Her Wrist-watches: Matters Arising by somkenny(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Continue after the will accuse d former first lady...its alright..

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian Government Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki, Ekwerema / Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Niger Delta Youths Group / Breaking: Reps Summon DG Of SSS, Lawal Daura Over Raids On Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.