Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations (20490 Views)

Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp / Reps Cry Foul Over Use Of N270m To Clear Grass At Idps Camps By SGF- VANGUARD / Reps Cry Foul As SGF, Lawal Allegedly Used N270m To Clear Grass At Idps Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2016
Pidggin:
grin It must be Elephant grass
grin cheesy Nobi small elephant grass...Bunch of criminals and shameless thieves. GEJ cabinets dey learn work compared to buhari's trained and graduated criminals with PhD, MSc etc etc in kleptomania

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by vedaxcool(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2016
An allegation has been made this requires EFCC to probe deeper.

2 Likes

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Redoil: 7:34am On Oct 07, 2016
The fault is from gej and let us blame gej as usual
Caseless:
He should appear before them and clear his name asap.

250 million naira to clear grasses, na boko haram members make up the grasses?
Yoruba pipul i hail una

2 Likes

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Redoil: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2016
vedaxcool:
An allegation has been made this requires EFCC to probe deeper.
which efcc are you taling about the ones that sees all apc thieves as saint or which one. Yoruba people i hail una

8 Likes

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Izonpikin: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2016
My question::

How did the TSA stop this particular wayo??

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Izonpikin: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2016
This is why I say the avengers are a necessary evil to frustrate the hell out of these hypocritical thieves... cheesy

Na niger delta wealth them wan thief finish...their papa...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by danmasani101: 9:46am On Oct 07, 2016
Aufbauh:
And as usual the ekpas are masturbating on this thread with their low analytical skills & hypocritical mindset.

You've not heard from the second party, the SGF office and you've concluded with those acclaimed corrupt representatives who are on the look to drag the executives into their toga stream.

where did the wailers kept their media persecution and propaganda narrative?

You are the hypocrite & dumb here....probably you decided not to see

"Executive
Secretary in charge of the Presidential
Initiative, Mr Umar Gulani, said that
N270 million was awarded as contract."

5 Likes

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by SAHACO(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2016
Timeman,Sarrki,Hungerbad,Quotasystem,Passinngshoot,Ngenekwu,Abagworo and Madridguy come and explain. Nizooria is fantastically corrupt, Muslim doing this fellow muslim and northern doing this to fellow northern. Corruption is truly in the DNA of Nizoorians. IGBOS we truly need BIAFRA to liberate us from this darkness before it overwhelm us.

4 Likes

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by nwakibie3(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2016
I don't think Nigeria is in recession.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by anonimi: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Abeymills:
Fantastically corrupt govt

...........led by a very fantastically corrupt Bubu.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by martineverest(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Raphael81:
Ewooooh na which kinda grass
the grass na iron and steel,my broda

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by luminouz(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2016
PaulKillerman:
When I write that blacks are next to devil, people start accusing me of being a racist.. But again it has come to play... How will a group of people be stealing from those IDP's? How If u see those children and malnourishment following them your heart will bleed, and yet people will go to steal from Them,people that have no homes or shelter to stay, what kind of inhumanity to man could be more than this?

Blacks are devils, Animals living in human cloak. Kai!!!

And yet they go to church to pay tithe as proceeds from this criminality... Wickesness!!! I spit on the black race!!!!

Tufiakwa!!!!'
****Evil is everywhere n not restricted to d black race alone! I am black n proud!

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by fran6co(m): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2016
with all these corruption news no body shd come and tell me that change shd begin with me, never it can't.

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by anonimi: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
grin cheesy Nobi small elephant grass...Bunch of criminals and shameless thieves. GEJ cabinets dey learn work compared to buhari's trained and graduated criminals with PhD, MSc etc etc in kleptomania

Truly dem get PhD for corruption like this one who is using N795 million just to update a web site shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295492_budgetitem01_jpeg1498d1e2da06ded1e5d4fddf01786905

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295717_budgetitem02_jpegdb6e442d298434dc2c96280a8d30cd31

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by cuteboy2: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2016
SGF Babachir Lawal and Chief of Staff to Abba Kyari are two of the most corrupt officials in Buhari's govt. These wicked people don't even mind stealing from widows and orphans. How low can a man descend just to make money.

They are also members of Buhari's kitchen cabinet and his closest confidants after Buhari's cousin Mamman Daura.

Yet Buhari see nothing, hears nothing, and says nothing

#ChangeBeginsWithBuhari (CBWB)

#WhereDidAllTheMoneyGo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Orikinla(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2016
[size=20pt]I suspect that the corruptly wicked Nigerians are possessed by evil demons.[/size].

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by ashade123: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2016
The bible has warn us about APC but we don't read our bible, open to the book of Proverb vs 24, 21-22, it says, My son fear the lord, fear the king as well, do not associate with those that says CHANGE for there calamity comes quickly.

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2016
You know what, by the time buhari leaves this position and we eventually hear abt all the forex, money etc stolen and misappropriated under this Mr Honesty and Corruption fighter's government, Nigerians will weep. Buhari is not smart at all. Right now in Nigeria, CBN rate is 305, bank rate is 335 (western union) and black market rate is 465. And you mean to tell some Nigerians in positions to are not making money from this by carrying forex and selling to BDCs? Buhari's govt is the one that is encouraging corruption in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Raphael81(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2016
martineverest:
the grass na iron and steel,my broda

lol no mind APC scam people

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by bbjummy: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2016
LWKMD OOO! WHICH WAY NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Bizibi(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2016
Aufbauh:
And as usual the ekpas are masturbating on this thread with their low analytical skills & hypocritical mindset.

You've not heard from the second party, the SGF office and you've concluded with those acclaimed corrupt representatives who are on the look to drag the executives into their toga stream.

just shut it......una well so.

5 Likes

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Nnemuka(f): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2016
na waoo

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 270million just to cut grass?? chei

i mean stella oduah bought bullet proof carsss with 250million and Nigerians tagged her a thief but here we have someone using 270million to cut grass what do we call this human
Are the grasses imported?
shocked shocked shocked
i am not understanding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by HomeOfMe(f): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by smartograpy(m): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2016
PaulKillerman:
When I write that blacks are next to devil, people start accusing me of being a racist.. But again it has come to play... How will a group of people be stealing from those IDP's? How If u see those children and malnourishment following them your heart will bleed, and yet people will go to steal from Them,people that have no homes or shelter to stay, what kind of inhumanity to man could be more than this?

Blacks are devils, Animals living in human cloak. Kai!!!

And yet they go to church to pay tithe as proceeds from this criminality... Wickesness!!! I spit on the black race!!!!

Tufiakwa!!!!'
please keep your fucking mouth shut you are purely a raciest and defeatist so what you are trying to say is that it is only the blacks that use to steal public funds so the whites dont steal funds.As a matter of fact the whites are more mean than the blackes do u know the number of lives that died during the first and second world war if you know you wont be vomiting this crap from your brain
This is more of an allegation without solid pieces of evidences please next time make sure you reason before making a comment
#proudly black,made of black

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Freiburger(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2016
yaki84:
who see demdem?
Hungerbad?
Kyase?
Donphilopus?
Aufbauf?
grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by smartograpy(m): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2016
FrankNetter:
You see this country? It can NEVER move forward. Quote me anywhere.
please stop being a defeatist for your own good change begins with you and me.as a good citizen lets be optimistic
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Bucacious: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2016
Raphael81:
Ewooooh na which kinda grass

Iroko trees grin grin

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by id911(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2016
Aufbauh:

But you masturbated and had violent and distructive orgasm when Mrs Johnathan's name was mentioned the other time without hearing her own side of the story.

You guys are terrible

3 Likes

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2016
they are hybrid grasses, they have elemments of iron inside them....... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by brownlord: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2016
Aufbauh:

But when Buhari/efcc accuse someone of corruption simply because they refuse to shout Sai baba, you don't need to hear from the other party. Just send them to hail. No be so?

No wonder they call you people zombie.

4 Likes

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Miles300: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2016
I don't even know which govt is more corrupt weda an gej own or na Buhari... Since the inception of this govt it's alys on corruption allegation or the other almost 2 twice a day we see such allegations in the media .... Lol can there be any country like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2016
who is the f00L that released such an amount for clearing grass?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Coming Of Kano-Kaduna Modern Railway & Its Social & Economic Significance / CBN Books: Obazee Report Causing Discomfort In Presidency / Abdullahi Umar Ganduje's Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.