Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations (20522 Views)

Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp / Reps Cry Foul Over Use Of N270m To Clear Grass At Idps Camps By SGF- VANGUARD / Reps Cry Foul As SGF, Lawal Allegedly Used N270m To Clear Grass At Idps Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by AntiZombie: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nbote:
Dis is d kind of thread Zombies would avoid. They'll soon com to tell us d SGF is /was a PDP stooge who is trying to "Sabotage" the govt or one idiot would com in to tell us how d reps are making s story up to undermine the integrity of the govt. Imagine using dat amount to clear grass. I bet all the IDPs would willing clear the full sambisa for one million. There are ppl there who won't mind earning some cash by doing some of the menial jobs in the camp. This goes to show how inhumane and wicked these change merchants are.

yea look around the zombies are missing

hungerbad modath seunmsg arressa aufbau abagworo sweetlemon antiwailer

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
PaulKillerman:
When I write that blacks are next to devil, people start accusing me of being a racist.. But again it has come to play... How will a group of people be stealing from those IDP's? How If u see those children and malnourishment following them your heart will bleed, and yet people will go to steal from Them,people that have no homes or shelter to stay, what kind of inhumanity to man could be more than this?

Blacks are devils, Animals living in human cloak. Kai!!!

And yet they go to church to pay tithe as proceeds from this criminality... Wickesness!!! I spit on the black race!!!!

Tufiakwa!!!!'

Stop deluding yourself by saying people call you racist. You are black so cannot be racist to blacks. The greatest horrors done to mankind are done by white or let me say pink pork like skinned people.
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by greatermax77(m): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
WHAT?? 270 MILLION FOR CLEARING OF GRASS!
OK, IN LAI MOHAMMED VOICE, IT IS THE PAST ADMINISTRATION LED BY GEJ THAT CAUSED THE GRASS TO SPRING UP EACH TIME IT IS CLEARED RESULTING TO SUCH AMOUNT.

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by madridguy(m): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
You going nowhere.

SAHACO:

Then take them in and let us go
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by SAHACO(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
madridguy:
You going nowhere.

In BIAFRA I am already because a land is land (name of the land BIAFRA) because of the man (IGBOS) that stands on it (the land) not because it is land. It is only the inhabitance of a land that will tell you the name of the land, that is why you have Emir in ilorin.
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by chadwickcollins(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
270m to clear bush? nawa oo
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
smartograpy:
please keep your fucking mouth shut you are purely a raciest and defeatist so what you are trying to say is that it is only the blacks that use to steal public funds so the whites dont steal funds.As a matter of fact the whites are more mean than the blackes do u know the number of lives that died during the first and second world war if you know you wont be vomiting this crap from your brain
This is more of an allegation without solid pieces of evidences please next time make sure you reason before making a comment
#proudly black,made of black
. There is no need deluding and deceiving ourselves, the truth is true, irrespective of what... See my brother , blacks are black at mind, that's the simple reason why all black nations are synonymous with poverty , suffering nation and backwardness, an average Blackman thinks of himself first and foremost and the nation can die off for all he cares, that's the exact opposite for the western world , their nation and humanity comes first before themselves ( that's the same reason why most give half of their wealth to charity) they DO NOT reason like us...
No doubt some of them are bad, but the good far superceeds the bad, and as thus the society will function in the right direction... Here you have the bad far superceesing the good in overwhelming proportion and that way, the society takes the bearing of a failed and dying state, that never gets it right ...

Leave your emotions out of my write up, look around your environment and relate with what I wrote, if u have travelled outside to the western world, look around their and relate with what u have written, ull get to understand.. If u get so sentimental and emotional about this, it beclouds ur reasoning and make u not to assess things objectively... God bless u...
Cc 1stcitizen. Tohchee96, very well.. Its a constant reminder to myself that I need to be better, and I tell u, I am way better in relationship to my neighbours and the society.
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
PaulKillerman:
. There is no need deluding and deceiving ourselves, the truth is true, irrespective of what... See my brother , blacks are black at mind, that's the simple reason why all black nations are synonymous with poverty , suffering nation and backwardness, an average Blackman thinks of himself first and foremost and the nation can die off for all he cares, that's the exact opposite for the western world , their nation and humanity comes first before themselves ( that's the same reason why most give half of their wealth to charity) they DO NOT reason like us...
No doubt some of them are bad, but the good far superceeds the bad, and as thus the society will function in the right direction... Here you have the bad far superceesing the good in overwhelming proportion and that way, the society takes the bearing of a failed and dying state, that never gets it right ...

Leave your emotions out of my write up, look around your environment and relate with what I wrote, if u have travelled outside to the western world, look around their and relate with what u have written, ull get to understand.. If u get so sentimental and emotional about this, it beclouds ur reasoning and make u not to assess things objectively... God bless u...
Cc 1stcitizen. Tohchee96, very well.. Its a constant reminder to myself that I need to be better, and I tell u, I am way better in relationship to my neighbours and the society.
True talk brah. Tell them
I was discussing this shìt with a good friend I asked him to tell me one country where blacks are in charge and things are running smoothly and they record reasonable development.. he kept quiet
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
1stCitizen:

Stop deluding yourself by saying people call you racist. You are black so cannot be racist to blacks. The greatest horrors done to mankind are done by white or let me say pink pork like skinned people.
The pink pork people will kill off people who are not like them to advance the well being of their own kind (fellow pink porks)
The black man on the other hand will kill hundreds of his own to feed his ego.... or over one misplaced religious beliefs or simple emotions like jealousy

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
Babzilla:

I was discussing this shìt with a good friend I asked him to tell me one country where blacks are in charge and things are running smoothly and they record reasonable development.. he kept quiet
my brah!!!! I salute u like weeetttiiinnn!!!!! Well done brah... I do not just understand why we see the obvious and just feel good living in denial. How then are we suppose to expect progress.. Until u see a problem, identify it and own it as ur problem, they is no way u will seek redress... We denying it only shows we are not willing to improve on ourselves and shall only be getting worse and retrogressing by the days, weeks and months to come.... God bless brah... I salute u once again brah...

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
PaulKillerman:
my brah!!!! I salute u like weeetttiiinnn!!!!! Well done brah... I do not just understand why we see the obvious and just feel good living in denial. How then are we suppose to expect progress.. Until u see a problem, identify it and own it as ur problem, they is no way u will seek redress... We denying it only shows we are not willing to improve on ourselves and shall only be getting worse and retrogressing by the days, weeks and months to come.... God bless brah... I salute u once again brah...
Amen brah God help us meanwhile please please please bro, work hard and leave this backward, hateful, God-forsaken, cesspit of a country
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Babzilla:

The pink pork people will kill off people who are not like them to advance the well being of their own kind (fellow pink porks)
The black man on the other hand will kill hundreds of his own to feed his ego.... or over one misplaced religious beliefs or simple emotions like jealousy

At the end of the day we are all humans, black or white. The one that kills off others because of their color is more barbaric.
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
1stCitizen:

At the end of the day we are all humans, black or white. The one that kills off others because of their color is more barbaric.
And the one that kills off his own kind for nothing is more foolish
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by ginggerxy: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
PaulKillerman:
When I write that blacks are next to devil, people start accusing me of being a racist.. But again it has come to play... How will a group of people be stealing from those IDP's? How If u see those children and malnourishment following them your heart will bleed, and yet people will go to steal from Them,people that have no homes or shelter to stay, what kind of inhumanity to man could be more than this?

And yet they go to church to pay tithe as proceeds from this criminality... Wickesness!!! I spit on the black race!!!!

Tufiakwa!!!!'
bro IDP na for borno and other north eastern states and they are Muslims so they don't go to church so how are they suppose to pay tithe to the church please get your fact straight before posting anything they are mainly Muslims
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
Babzilla:

And the one that kills off his own kind for nothing is more foolish

More foolish?...Maybe. but not more barbaric
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by abbas99(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
Naija kai!!!!

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Saicology212: 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
Scream:
Wow...and he is one of the saints chosen to fight corruption!

We youths have been watching helplessly while old men steal from our children...them done steal our own self, borrow join and thief am...We will be using about 30℅ of our earnings to service debt and we allow a them add to our wound.

May the Almighty God chase fly from the cow that doesn't have a tail!
And the APC will be swift to move to his defense and insist "....these are baseless accusations. It's a case of corruption fighting back". I wonder how they can blame this on Jonathan.
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by unuane1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
We wailers are like !!

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by prettycat: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
When biggest ole see dem Oga grin
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Aroh48(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
** fall from the roof of my house** Clear eyes,grass 270M. Are the grasses posses or is it a demonic grass. Buhari and Apc is a curse to dis country.
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by tohchee96(m): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
Babzilla:

you guys are making it sound like being black is being evil
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Emassive(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
Since when did malams start paying tithe in the Church? Even the one that is a gate man at the church doesn't pay his tithe there so what's your silly end point with "tithe". If you can't pay your tithe, why not just face the topic of discussion instead. #Silly
PaulKillerman:

Tufiakwa!!!!'
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
1stCitizen:

More foolish?...Maybe. but not more barbaric
I dont know what can be more foolish,more barbaric than one killing his own or working to destroy his own
At least the whites can argue that they sacrificed the lives of the Indians to build arguably the greatest country on earth
All the senseless murders, tearing down and killings by blacks on their fellow blacks how has it improved us as a people?
Even animals kill off their own for food which (in my opinion) makes us lower than beasts
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
tohchee96:

you guys are making it sound like being black is being evil
Being black is not evil
You just wonder why most blacks are
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by DBDaniel(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Elephant project hope Mr Buhari can here that...

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by dotman4real007(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
kilode, haaaaaaaaa!!!!!! 270million to clear grass!!!! I am speechless!!! Watin I wan talk? Jungle justice for those thieves!!!!
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by fosch: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
Reps think they are the only ones that have exclusive right to "PADDING". It's padding galore.
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by akigbemaru: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Elephant grass!
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by smartograpy(m): 5:49am On Oct 08, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Though you are correct and am very sorry for being emotional but there are whites people who are very mean than the blacks take a look at Adolf Hilter Benito Mussolimi they had the ambition to bombard the whole world and later rule over it back then there are series of war where by people lost their lost ones because of greedy leaders
Africans have achived great feat we won lobel laurate,became UN secretry general,won world best football player,became the US president,Nleson Mandela also won a prestigious award blacks are also making it to the top,blacks are celebrated around the world.in the USA there are musicians film actors that are making it they are celebrated
in terms of development we are laging behind that one is obivious and i believe that Rome was not built in a day.the country is developing gradualy and one day it will reach the stage that South Korea,Canada and USA are these countries also passed through hard times theirs is even worst.they also hard bad and corrupt leaders.the ones that we can relate to around us are Ghana and South African.
My Brother joy is coming in the morning i still have a great hope for Nigeria in the next four years Nigeria we be better.remember change begins with me and you lets play our own part.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL / Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade / AIT Building Demolished By FCT Administration Over Illegal Encroachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.