Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations (20521 Views)

Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp / Reps Cry Foul Over Use Of N270m To Clear Grass At Idps Camps By SGF- VANGUARD / Reps Cry Foul As SGF, Lawal Allegedly Used N270m To Clear Grass At Idps Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by saint047(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2016
Ok
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2016
Doesn't Buhari read newspaper? Or he's so foolish that he can't do anything? He hasn't fought any single corruption since he came. Fake saint,fake president. Corrupt government. The foreigners should stop praising him joor,he's not worth. This news will die down like that too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Doesn't Buhari read newspaper? Or he's so foolish that he can't do anything? He hasn't fought any single corruption since he came. Fake saint,fake president. Corrupt government. The foreigners should stop praising him joor,he's not worth. This news will die down like that too.
Well,thank God I dodn't vote on last year. Well,the IDP people are his people. He can do whatever he likes with them

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2016
anonimi:

Truly dem get PhD for corruption like this one who is using N759 million just to update a web site shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295492_budgetitem01_jpeg1498d1e2da06ded1e5d4fddf01786905

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295717_budgetitem02_jpegdb6e442d298434dc2c96280a8d30cd31

I've given up on this government long time ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by madridguy(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2016
Biafra is dead, wake up.

SAHACO:
Timeman,Sarrki,Hungerbad,Ngenekwu,Abagworo and Madridguy come and explain. Nizooria is fantastically corrupt, Muslim doing this fellow muslim and northern doing this to fellow northern. Corruption is truly in the DNA of Nizoorians. IGBOS we truly need BIAFRA to liberate us from this darkness before it overwhelm us.
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by gbishman: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2016
Old thieves still in the corridor of power. Imagine if this same money was shared for IDP camps don't u think their life would have been better for it.

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by drnoel: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Scream:
Wow...and he is one of the saints chosen to fight corruption!

We youths have been watching helplessly while old men steal from our children...them done steal our own self, borrow join and thief am...We will be using about 30℅ of our earnings to service debt and we allow a them add to our wound.

May the Almighty God chase fly from the cow that doesn't have a tail!

Nigerians keep relying on the almighty to solve problems that u can solve urself.

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by kings09(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2016
Sarrki, madridguy, kyase, hungerbad, mrvitalis, modelmike7, etc. Pls com n do ur work. U must see ur shameless shadow in dis thread
SamuelAnyawu:
Buhari and APC are Fighting corruption indeed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even zombies are tired of defending thier corrupt masters..

"No be only change begins with me" grin grin

GEJ Smiling after viewing this thread grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by SAHACO(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2016
madridguy:
Biafra is dead, wake up.

It is better for me to be in fantasy land (BIAFRA) than to be in this corrupt hell (Nizooria).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by kennieG(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2016
This Lawal doesn't have conscience.. I pray all his generation ends up in that camp someday so he will feel what those helpless people he's exploiting are going through

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by madridguy(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2016
Nothing do us. Meanwhile, am still waiting for the original version of the story.

kings09:
Sarrki, madridguy, kyase, hungerbad, mrvitalis, modelmike7, etc. Pls com n do ur work. U must see ur shameless shadow in dis thread

2 Likes

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by madridguy(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Stop deceiving yourself, one Nigeria or you port to South Sudan.

SAHACO:

It is better for me to be in fantasy land (BIAFRA) than to be in this corrupt hell (Nizooria).
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Kyase(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2016
madridguy:
Nothing do us. Meanwhile, am still waiting for the original version of the story.

You dey mind dem....
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by tohchee96(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2016
PaulKillerman:
When I write that blacks are next to devil, people start accusing me of being a racist.. But again it has come to play... How will a group of people be stealing from those IDP's? How If u see those children and malnourishment following them your heart will bleed, and yet people will go to steal from Them,people that have no homes or shelter to stay, what kind of inhumanity to man could be more than this?

Blacks are devils, Animals living in human cloak. Kai!!!

And yet they go to church to pay tithe as proceeds from this criminality... Wickesness!!! I spit on the black race!!!!

Tufiakwa!!!!'

I share in your view ..and with all my heart I wish these criminals will die mysterious deaths ...

but I hope the saliva landed on you too cuz yua black too
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by kings09(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2016
grin grin So dis is the China version.
madridguy:

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Etizz: 11:25am On Oct 07, 2016
Pidggin:
grin It must be Elephant grass

Hahahaha..... na u funny pass

2 Likes

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by madridguy(m): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2016
Yes grin

kings09:
grin grin So dis is the China version.
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by DesChyko: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2016
If this money is used to feed them; buy them cutlasses and the grasses will be gone in one day.

Chai Buhari

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by blecele: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2016
kiss
danmasani101:
Sai Casandra & his cronies performing as expected. N270 million to clear grass

The likes of hybrid Zombies will say Gen. Casandra is not aware or involved in all these corruptions.

This present government will go down as the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.
I concur with you. It is going to be the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by calabardick(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2016
If you blame bubu for this you are wrong, don't forget that the old granny has ear infection.

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by IVORY2009(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2016
DesChyko:
If this money is used to feed them; buy them cutlasses and the grasses will be gone in one day.

Chai Buhari

No! It was indeed used to purchase mechamised tractors grin this govt self.....

1 Like

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by SAHACO(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2016
madridguy:
Stop deceiving yourself, one Nigeria or you port to South Sudan.

South sudan are crying free people, no matter how happy slave pretend to. He or she is in pain and agony and need to emancipate his or herself from slavery, hell is better the Nizooria because it is a one way ticket. Nizooria on the other hand is living with a useless hope, just so that your head will still be attach to your neck.
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Mboi2: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Aufbauh:
And as usual the ekpas are masturbating on this thread with their low analytical skills & hypocritical mindset.

You've not heard from the second party, the SGF office and you've concluded with those acclaimed corrupt representatives who are on the look to drag the executives into their toga stream.

where did the wailers kept their media persecution and propaganda narrative?
Another zombie whose brain has been used for yam source.
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 07, 2016
madridguy:
Biafra is dead, wake up.

Actually sorry corruption is not a tribal thing. The present system encourages corruption. Of course corruption is more prominent in communities where the ratio of elites to masses is very low e.g nothern Nigerian. But even if you and I get there the chances that we wont be corrupt is very low. It's the system that encourages stealing. Show me one top govt official that doesnt misappropriate funds
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Charly68: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2016
PDP should wake up & begin to expose the corrupt elements in this Govt. #270 million to clear grass imagine ! What a waste! What is the land mass ? Who did the clearing ? Thieves all over . May God help us
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by mudiana(m): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
I am tired of my country. Everyday we keep hearing disappointing news. 270million to clear grass when its not sambisa Forest. These leaders won't take correction. They are the ones causing recession for us. May this country not get burnt down one day.
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by madridguy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
You mean you're slave as a Nigerian? grin well, South Sudanesse will prefer been slave than to be a refugee.

SAHACO:

South sudan are crying free people, no matter how happy slave pretend to. He or she is in pain and agony and need to emancipate his or herself from slavery, hell is better the Nizooria because it is a one way ticket. Nizooria on the other hand is living with a useless hope, just so that your head will still be attach to your neck.
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by SAHACO(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
madridguy:
You mean you're slave as a Nigerian? grin well, South Sudanesse will prefer been slave than to be a refugee.

Then take them in and let us go
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by pawesome(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
A normal sane person wil tink f a way to help out dis pple instead f stealin frm dem.u cn tel dose IDP's to clear d grass fr dt moni n de wil.i stay in plateau state n we already hv an Idp camp hia.dis pple f wich is mostly women suffer alot.de go bout lookin fr wia to either do lundry or sweep ur compound jst 4 fud..n some pple cald politicians re dia stealin wt is dias...dis is bad n we re hia stil blivin dt sumone sumwia says he cn mak dis all go away wen we all knw its same set f thieves dt hv been reschufld..youths need to tak over d politics scene cz dis old men wil die dn for dose pple to get wt is dias
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by Amadivenatius: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
What is the difference between them and Dansuki who they accuse for sharing the money meant to fight the war to politicians. Now they are killing the survivals of the same war with hunger. It will take us sometime to really understand our leaders from the north to the south of this country. How will the international community regard us? Our leaders are business men who join politics to be awarding contracts to their companies. The people mention here are responsible men from the very affected area of the war and the youth from the north cannot stand up to defend this IDs from this shameless people. May God help this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by kennykg(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
270mill to clear grass then how much to pack it lipsrsealed
Re: 270million Used To Clear Grass At The IDP Camp By Lawal: Reps Probes Allegations by GaiusGcube(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nemesis at work APC is a scam very soon Nigerian s will realisezed that they have no clue to govern this country.we pray for 2019 if we are alive to kick them out shameless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chatham House: INEC Failed To Apply The Lessons It Learnt / How CSU Authenticated Tinubu’s Records And Replacement Diploma / 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.