Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? (2843 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / "If Your Girlfriend Don't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" - Nigerian Lady / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hello,

Please i need an advice from you guyz, i don't wanna bored you with a long story. Let me just be brief, i have been dating this girl for about 4yrs now but i discovered that my girl don't know how to apologize, whenever, she did something wrong, she always find a way to justify herself. And you know we guyz, we like someone to accept her fault and apologize immediately. she find it difficult to say ''I'm Sorry''. You know, how far simple ''I'm Sorry'' could go, in other to safe your relationship from an arguments. please, ladies learn from my own experience. Does this issue worth to call it ''Quit' between us. please advice me cos i'm really worried about this issue.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Leave her
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
Please, i need more advice
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
You've been dating her for 4 yrs, it's not 4 days.

What has been keeping the both of you that you suddenly realise she doesn't apologise and want to call it quit?.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Youve turned her to lord of the rings.. Why she go apologize?
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by jonaifame22(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Break up wth her.

My 2cents
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benita27:
You've been dating her for 4 yrs, it's not 4 days.

What has been keeping the both of you that you suddenly realise she doesn't apologise and want to call it quit?.

Thank you for your point. I have been trying to tolerate her for a while but she is not ready to change. I love her but its getting out of hand.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by Topestbilly(m): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
It's like having 2 captains on a ship.

*Sit her down, explain how bad u feel when she can't apologies for her wrong doing.

* let her know how important this is to the survival of your relationship.

* give her time.

* if you see no changes.

* please dump her.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by finally1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
chase her away
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by Ifakiland(m): 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
When a gf doesn't like apologizing, its eida she's naturally stubborn, she doesn't respect u or she has a new bf.
But op dint ur dad tell u never to av one gf Now go out dere and double ur gfs....dilute d love with anoda gal. I fink u love her more Dan she loves u and she knows it.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by hoodmenconcept(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Topestbilly:
It's like having 2 captains on a ship.

*Sit her down, explain how bad u feel when she can't apologies for her wrong doing.

* let her know how important this is to the survival of your relationship.

* give her time.

* if you see no changes.

* please dump her.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

Thank you, i have sat her down and explained her how i feels about this issue but instead, she take it personal.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by jake2much(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ifakiland:
When a gf doesn't like apologizing, its eida she's naturally stubborn, she doesn't respect u or she has a new bf.
But op dint ur dad tell u never to av one gf Now go out dere and double ur gfs....dilute d love with anoda gal. I fink u love her more Dan she loves u and she knows it.
Hippocrates
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by hoodmenconcept(m): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ifakiland:

This is my problem, i can not double date. I can have fun (you understand) but not having anything serious attach to it
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
This isn't funny..u should have cautioned her from the onset..now she has grown wings and is now flying above u...

if she dosent change.. u berra leave her sorry egoistic ass!
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by Topestbilly(m): 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

Thank you, i have sat her down and explained her how i feels about this issue but instead, she take it personal.

OK, I know how hard it's to dump her but dumping her will be good for the both of you,

or if she got other good characters you can use dat in place of the bad ones ( only man with great understanding dis method will works for)
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 07, 2016
grin

Why is it really hard to Apologize ooo?

Same way with men... Their big EGO is killing them if they say this word angry
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by Frankraj: 2:55am On Oct 07, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

Thank you for your point. I have been trying to tolerate her for a while but she is not ready to change. I love her but its getting out of hand.

You are the cause to even try to tolerate her , the hand you give a girl from the bigining is the hand she will use to follow you.don't be suprice that your girl will kneing on her knees begging another guy for forgiveness. Listen just quit her immediately because she will never respect you or any member of your family.cause you made the mistake from the beginning for been soft and gentle with her . Men should always be strick to girls and show them you are a no nonsense man that water they will respect or they get out to look for men they can control
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 3:35am On Oct 07, 2016
hoodmenconcept:
Hello,

please, ladies learn from my own experience. Does this issue worth to call it ''Quit' between us. please advice me cos i'm really worried about this issue.

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by ikp120(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

Sit her down a tell her straight to her face. If she tries it again, delete her number and never initiate a conversation with her again. If she doesn't come back to apologise, look for another girl. I think that girl is arrogant. Arrogant girls are disasters waiting to happen. You may end up hitting her one day.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by Ifakiland(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

This is my problem, i can not double date. I can have fun (you understand) but not having anything serious attach to it
U know y our grandparents lived long Cos dey married multiple wives....dey diluted d love. Wen u love only one gal with dis kind of love ure displaying....it gets to her head and she start feeling like a queen.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by Ifakiland(m): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2016
Frankraj:

You are the cause to even try to tolerate her , the hand you give a girl from the bigining is the hand she will use to follow you.don't be suprice that your girl will kneing on her knees begging another guy for forgiveness. Listen just quit her immediately because she will never respect you or any member of your family.cause you made the mistake from the beginning for been soft and gentle with her . Men should always be strick to girls and show them you are a no nonsense man that water they will respect or they get out to look for men they can control
You've sed it all....op dat gal doesn't respect u and not only dat, she doesn't give a damn abt u also, cos she knows u love her.....ignore her for a month and see wat happens....and learn to scold gals....24/7 dey like it. I no say make u beat am o....I say scold (para for her wen she fork up...on a regular, no dey follow her shine teeth too much)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

But you've been tolerating her.

Personally i don't like people who find it difficult to say the 5 letters magic word "sorry!".
But i can't ask you to call it quit, do whatever suits you.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by greatness22(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2016
Benita27:
But you've been tolerating her.

Personally i don't like people who find it difficult to say the 5 letters magic word "sorry!".
But i can't ask you to call it quit, do whatever suits you.
I hope ayam not one of them? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by firstking01(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Leave her
You are really a mysoginist, abi you no go marry niundecided??
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2016
greatness22:
I hope ayam not one of them? cheesy
Lol.
Gudmrning!.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by greatness22(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2016
Benita27:
Lol. Gudmrning!.
Gudmrning beautiful. Guess ur night was lovely!
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2016
greatness22:
Gudmrning beautiful. Guess ur night was lovely!
Sure it was. cheesy but how did u know i was the one?.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by greatness22(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2016
Benita27:
Sure it was. cheesy but how did u know i was the one?.
"27" a unique number in the month of March wink
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2016
greatness22:
"27" a unique number in the month of March wink
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by greatness22(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ? by olutosfem(f): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2016
If you can't do without hearing sorry when she offends you then leave her now cos she's still your gf when u get married sorry u no go hear again. Can't you use your own discretion My own person can be different from yours now

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Relationship Group Chat / Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seeing Her Period Without Sex? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.