Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Why Re Some Gals Self Centre - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Re Some Gals Self Centre (579 Views)

Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones / Some Gals Are Just 2 Crazy / Why Do Some Gals Like To Stare At A Guys Zipper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Re Some Gals Self Centre by kestino(m): 12:01am On Oct 07, 2016
plz make una advice me,
i have a gf who we both hav come a short way, but there is a little problem i observe, she is nt grateful 4 any thing, do anything 4 her, she wont even say thanjj you, she dnt call, she only flash when she needs sumtin, if i call she will only answer to what i ask, she does nt even ask hw was ur day and others to show she care. The issue now is, i decided nt to call her, to see hw she would react, bt still nothing 4rm her. Plz what should i do, advise me
Re: Why Re Some Gals Self Centre by chocolateme(f): 12:06am On Oct 07, 2016
Hmm.. Oyibo.

My dear, your short cut grammar and abbreviations is making it difficult to understand your write up..
Your primary and secondary school teachers were unfair to you.
Re: Why Re Some Gals Self Centre by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 07, 2016
grin

Maybe ur boo has a boo?
Re: Why Re Some Gals Self Centre by Ojestas(m): 12:10am On Oct 07, 2016
This girl has really frustrated my guy, that he can't even type in English again. . Calm down and modify your post.

Like that ftc girl said ; Your boo has a boo. . .Don't let her turn you to oloriboo . Find your level and tell her "forget your level"
Re: Why Re Some Gals Self Centre by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 07, 2016
Eh ya! Which babe did this to my guy?!
Re: Why Re Some Gals Self Centre by Frankraj: 2:47am On Oct 07, 2016
Don't ever call her again , delete her number .she is cheatt and she doesn't love you or respect you

1 Like

Re: Why Re Some Gals Self Centre by ikp120(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2016
kestino:
plz make una advice me,
i have a gf who we both hav come a short way, but there is a little problem i observe, she is nt grateful 4 any thing, do anything 4 her, she wont even say thanjj you, she dnt call, she only flash when she needs sumtin, if i call she will only answer to what i ask, she does nt even ask hw was ur day and others to show she care. The issue now is, i decided nt to call her, to see hw she would react, bt still nothing 4rm her. Plz what should i do, advise me

Don't call her again. Just delete her number. Look for another girl. If she calls you again talk to her like a friend. I think you're just a side guy.
Re: Why Re Some Gals Self Centre by lilmax(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2016
kestino:
plz make una advice me,
DUMP HER, that's your solution. she doesn't need you except your money
Re: Why Re Some Gals Self Centre by kestino(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2016
lilmax:
DUMP HER, that's your solution. she doesn't need you except your money

thanks bro
Re: Why Re Some Gals Self Centre by kestino(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2016
ikp120:

Don't call her again. Just delete her number. Look for another girl. If she calls you again talk to her like a friend. I think you're just a side guy.
bro am looking 4rm ur angle, nd i c what u see
Re: Why Re Some Gals Self Centre by kestino(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm.. Oyibo.

My dear, your short cut grammar and abbreviations is making it difficult to understand your write up..
Your primary and secondary school teachers were unfair to you.

lol, abeg nor make me laugh o. They were nt unfair, just dat i was typing in angry mood.

1 Like

Re: Why Re Some Gals Self Centre by kestino(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Maybe ur boo has a boo?
maybe o, am nw looking at it

(1) (Reply)

Virgin On BBM For Sexting / Nigerian Man Tells Where His Wife - To - Be Belongs In Lovely Pre Wedding Shoot / Happy Birthday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.