Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

My Coworker Called My Boss "A Sex Predator" When He Fired Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Coworker Called My Boss "A Sex Predator" When He Fired Her? (1326 Views)

My Coworker Is Trying To Make My Life A Living Hell,please Advice! / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / My Coworker Called My Boss A "Sex Predator", What Could This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Coworker Called My Boss "A Sex Predator" When He Fired Her? by mamagee3(f): 1:18am On Oct 07, 2016
Hi all, my coworker got angry when my boos gave her 35 hours in 4 days for the whole week. But she got angry because she was given 4 days in a week. So, she demanded my boss give her 40 hours and called him "a long toothed B*tch.

Then she said, "You're a sex predator".

What could this mean?
Re: My Coworker Called My Boss "A Sex Predator" When He Fired Her? by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 07, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my coworker got angry when my boos gave her 35 hours in 4 days for the whole week. But she got angry because she was given 4 days in a week. So, she demanded my boss give her 40 hours and called him "a long toothed B*tch.

What could this mean?
No mama,dont start again
Re: My Coworker Called My Boss "A Sex Predator" When He Fired Her? by mamagee3(f): 1:25am On Oct 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No mama,dont start again
It's called a "Discussion" forum for a reason.

1 Like

Re: My Coworker Called My Boss "A Sex Predator" When He Fired Her? by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 07, 2016
mamagee3:

shocked you actually answered this time!! cheesy
Re: My Coworker Called My Boss "A Sex Predator" When He Fired Her? by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 07, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Coworker Called My Boss "A Sex Predator" When He Fired Her? by heffem(m): 3:17am On Oct 07, 2016
see question....
Re: My Coworker Called My Boss "A Sex Predator" When He Fired Her? by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 3:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Hahahahaha

Re: My Coworker Called My Boss "A Sex Predator" When He Fired Her? by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 07, 2016
They've been sweetly fuccking each other. Now it has turned sour
Re: My Coworker Called My Boss "A Sex Predator" When He Fired Her? by tracyfemmmm: 6:34am On Oct 07, 2016
Ur boss is sexually harassing her. Be very careful around him.
Re: My Coworker Called My Boss "A Sex Predator" When He Fired Her? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2016
mamagee3:

What could this mean?
No smoke without fire.
Re: My Coworker Called My Boss "A Sex Predator" When He Fired Her? by mamagee3(f): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
They've been sweetly fuccking each other. Now it has turned sour
Where have they been having sex together?

They don't live together.
Re: My Coworker Called My Boss "A Sex Predator" When He Fired Her? by hisawesomeness(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Your dondiness knows no bound. I blame the people that are your audience.
Re: My Coworker Called My Boss "A Sex Predator" When He Fired Her? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
mamagee3:

Where have they been having sex together?

They don't live together.
Lol. Do you have to live together to have sex. You can plan to meet at hotels of course.
Re: My Coworker Called My Boss "A Sex Predator" When He Fired Her? by firstking01(m): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
mamagee3:

Mtcheeew, you wanna be a mugu forever abiundecided??

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know And Do Before And After EVERY SEX Session / How My Boyfriend Cheated & Impregnated Another Woman (confession) / Why You Will Marry The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.