Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Help 3years Yahoo Emails Got Deleted! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help 3years Yahoo Emails Got Deleted! (1231 Views)

New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account / 9-Year-Old Segun Wire Who Wishes To Be A Yahoo Boy Gets Endorsement Deal. Photos / How To Recover Deleted Files On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help 3years Yahoo Emails Got Deleted! by laminaria(m): 3:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Hi gurus In the house, I woke up checking my yahoo mails and realised up to 3years emails were auto deleted in my presence and I couldn't help myself, I saw online that few people were affected by it. Arrgh many important mails gone just like that? I tried to send recovery mails message to yahoo but no response. Really mad and pissed off by this to be candid, Just wanna ask if it happened to anyone before or any steps to take. Thanks!
Re: Help 3years Yahoo Emails Got Deleted! by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 07, 2016
laminaria:
Hi gurus In the house, I woke up checking my yahoo mails and realised up to 3years emails were auto deleted in my presence and I couldn't help myself, I saw online that few people were affected by it. Arrgh many important mails gone just like? I tried to recovery mails message to yahoo but no response. Really mad and pissed off by this to be candid, Just wanna ask if it happens to anyone before or any steps to take. Thanks!
Mine is okay
Re: Help 3years Yahoo Emails Got Deleted! by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 07, 2016
laminaria:
Hi gurus In the house, I woke up checking my yahoo mails and realised up to 3years emails were auto deleted in my presence and I couldn't help myself, I saw online that few people were affected by it. Arrgh many important mails gone just like? I tried to recovery mails message to yahoo but no response. Really mad and pissed off by this to be candid, Just wanna ask if it happens to anyone before or any steps to take. Thanks!

I think yahoo mistook your mails for weapons of mass destruction if the contains the same kind of English in your post that I quoted. Ahn Ahn, with all the igbons (bad English) that you are sharing, Seun must ban you, Nigerian Army must use you and Boko Haram must hail you.
Re: Help 3years Yahoo Emails Got Deleted! by laminaria(m): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2016
Dreamwaker:

I think yahoo mistook your mails for weapons of mass destruction if the contains the same kind of English in your post that I quoted. Ahn Ahn, with all the igbons (bad English) that you are sharing, Seun must ban you, Nigerian Army must use you and Boko Haram must hail you.
what do you mean by bad English? Are you ok?
Re: Help 3years Yahoo Emails Got Deleted! by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 07, 2016
laminaria:
what do you mean by bad English? Are you ok?

Look at you. So you cannot see the quoted text by me and the other guy. Who did you ask to help prove read your post?
Re: Help 3years Yahoo Emails Got Deleted! by laminaria(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Look at you. So you cannot see the quoted text by me and the other guy. Who did you ask to help prove read your post?
You need a job
Re: Help 3years Yahoo Emails Got Deleted! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
laminaria:

You need a job

Unfortunately no one can afford to pay me grin
Re: Help 3years Yahoo Emails Got Deleted! by classichsy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Unfortunately no one afford to pay me grin

No one afford. Gbam
You have said your best I guess with your prove read watever. Welldone with your baddest grammar.
Remove the dent in your eye before looking for dent in others. Onyara
Re: Help 3years Yahoo Emails Got Deleted! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
classichsy:

No one afford. Gbam
You have said your best I guess with your prove read watever. Welldone with your baddest grammar.
Remove the dent in your eye before looking for dent in others. Onyara

Mchew, what is this one saying.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Detach The Keyboard Connector From The Motherboard- (Pictures) / How To Learn Microsoft Excel, Access And Powerpoint With Ease / For Your Internet Convenience Get The Lenovo Intel Celeron ( 500hdd) Win 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.