Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,155 members, 7,829,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Must Read: Seducing The Boss {slutty Er0tica} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Seducing The Boss {slutty Er0tica} (577 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism / Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Seducing The Boss {slutty Er0tica} by trendope: 5:52am On Oct 07, 2016
I was sitting in front of Mr Lanre but my mind was elsewhere. I could not take my gaze off his lips, his arms and his broad, sexy chest. He kept his eyes steadily on me. Well, he should, since he was interviewing me for a job. I tried to focus and answer his questions the best I could, but damn! this man was fucking hot.

He was probably in his 40's, but he still had that youthful look in his eyes. I can clearly see his wedding band so I know he was married, but the more he talked to me, the hotter I got for him.

'Get it together, Lola!' I scolded myself. He could very well be my boss. Or maybe not, because at this point, I was sure I was probably tanking the interview.

"So in what way do you think you will contribute to Amber Magazine?"

I noticed him look at me expectantly, then I realised he must have asked me a question. I tried to offer as good of a response as I could, but if you asked me now, I have no clue what I said. He seemed impressed by my answer, however, because he gave me a nod and continued speaking. I furrowed my eyes as I watched him talk. I gazed curiously at his neck, down his Adam's apple and towards his chest up until where his white shirt began. Bleep, what I would give to rip off those buttons and straddle him right there in the conference room.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/10/must-read-seducing-boss-slutty-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

Advice For The Ladies / Nice Epic Reply To A Fraudster / Single Girls Hooked Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.