Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Is This How Nigerian Pastors Behave? Confused! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How Nigerian Pastors Behave? Confused! (444 Views)

"I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This How Nigerian Pastors Behave? Confused! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:56am On Oct 07, 2016
As y'all know am the billionaire Nigerian prince, likewise am a person of the people. So yesterday,I visited a church where I do worship sometimes just to pay my tithe.
Then I gave the pastor the duff bag containing the notes for my tithe and immediately the pastor started praying and speaking in tongues till he almost cursed me then I had to stop him.. At the end, he started telling me about projects uncompleted and me becoming one of their prominent bla bla bla and how God have shown him vision on how I was the one sent to change his work angry
I just gave him a blank cheque to write any amount they need..because I don't fancy showoffs .. Iss that how all pastors behave?? undecided

Matured advice only...
Lalasticlala front page pls...help a billionaire
! sad
Re: Is This How Nigerian Pastors Behave? Confused! by sekundosekundo: 6:04am On Oct 07, 2016
Sekundo is a believer but he will not believe this. @OP, you just want an avenue for people to speak ill of the church.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How Nigerian Pastors Behave? Confused! by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Pastors and dat gal asking for 50% are like

(1) (Reply)

When Your Ex Wants You To Give Him A Second Chance By All Means / VIDEO: A 9year-old Boy Has Remarried A 62-year-old Woman In South africa / An Open Letter To My Love: Ain't Worth Much Babe' But I Got You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.