Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,258 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. (12288 Views)

Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget / 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix / Ban-Ki-Moon Commends Nigeria, Cameroon For Bakassi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by sjeezy8: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2009
back to post all ethnic shit aside

congrats to the guy no doubt Nigeria is SLOWLY integrating. Like Fash said more people need to invest more,everyone complains of no jobs, it isn't the governments job to supply private industry employment.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Beaf: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2009
Jesus Christ!

So if Tinubu is pointed out as a criminal. You guys start abusing Igbo people?

Will abusing innocent Igbo's stop Tinubu from being a criminal? What did they do to you? It is despicable behaviour.
For those of you displaying your ignorance and extreme foolishness; I am not even Igbo, ignorance and hatred are killing you guys.

[size=21pt]Tinubu is a criminal who has drug involvement![/size]
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by sjeezy8: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2009
lol who cares if hes a drug dealer or a drug user stick to topic
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Beaf: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2009
Una no get shame?! shocked
There are some old fools here who think that Nigerians pointing out a criminal should be met with an apelike wall of tribalism.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/139268_BolaTinubuHeroinforfeiture_jpgb084d334c74cec7150ee9588a3aed2fc

What a funny guy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by ow11(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2009
The ethnic champions fail to realise that the fabled development in their land is the slum we see on TV's everyday. How sad! cry
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by chosen04(f): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2009
okokomeji:

This my little short anecdote is mainly directed towards cave tribe "ibo," if you are from other tribes and feel offended my bad! If that is not enough for you, I say Bleep you too, I don't give a fc.uk about you anyway.

[color=#770077]Tell me what your region did ahead of Yoruba South West region before 1960.
Next time, when you brag about Igbo's education, don't try it around Yorubas. You already know that any spot your people hit today, we (Yorubas) had been there, done there and past there two millenniums.
In 1950, the primary and secondary schools in ONDO STATE alone is more than the whole schools in the East.

Nigeria as of today boosts 105 tertiary institutions and more than 60 is from the west alone.
The two only institutions that made it to worldlist (Ife and OAU) are from South West
. If they are going to include third one, it will be UNILAG.

So educated yorobo man so IFE AND OAU are different universities in your educated south west?. Why is it that slowpoke Like you is incapabling of saying anything reasonable?
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Nezan(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2009
@ OP, on a serious note, Chisco is one of the leading transport companies in Nigeria. Kudos to the Chidi.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by koolpal(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2009
beef of the hihest order na him the worry Tinubu Enemies.God pass una wey be enemies wey no dey look unu front.E tief drug, them convict am for drug, how that one be ur wahala
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by hackney(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2009
See bitter-leaf all over the thread just because an igbo man got accolades for his achievements.
My advise to all the igbos everywhere : keep getting cheddar and ignore the beef till he says it to your face. Then we get down like we do.That's whats up.one
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by lite5(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2009
stop this nonsence pls, seun should ban all of you involved in this, 'ibo bad yoruba 'oda'.  such blatant bigotry
poses a substantial threat of serious harm to this great nation NIGERIA. am yoruba and my mother is ibo
I live in LA Calif with many ethnic group and we all get along
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Beaf: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2009
A couple of people were discussing Danjuma stealing money and investing it locally, I joined the discussion with an angle on Tinubu and suddenly the place was filled with shocking tribalists.

I am appalled that we cannot even mention the names of criminals in Nigeria for the reason that they are from a particular area. Why?  shocked
I do not believe that the low lifes that reacted in tribal ways are in any way representative of their folk or ethnic group. They are just what they are; low lifes.

babapupa and akigbemaru who got the tribal ball rolling, shame on you!
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Ajike: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2009
you guys no get shame atalllllll, at the level of your education you still dey talk like primary sch pupils. tell me, how can this country move forward with pple like you who never see anyting good in one particular yoruba or igbo. all you can see is thier negative part. the other time you guys wwere discussing abiola here, had it been the man has not dead you would have use ur mouth or writeup to kill him dat day. we never see anything good in ourselves haba! WHY! WHY!! WHY!!!. cant we just be postive towards each other for once. Yoruba, igbo, hausa, where has it lead us, where now? does that make us the most comfortable citizen of this country or the most develop country in this world.pssss bull shit!
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by lannre(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2009
So where is Fashola investing his, after his Tenure ?
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Ajike: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2009
i thik you should be in better position to tell us since you find it difficult to trust yurself not to talk of another person and after Fashola you can go abroad and source for candidate that will not tourch your money during and after his tenure.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by JProspero: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2009
The bile and low-raod mentality with which some people respond in Nairaland is really shameful. Every topic is turned into an ethnic war and disrupted from its flow. Na waah for una
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by okunoba(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2009
@Beaf,
I think most of us are guilty of defending those leaders from our ethnicity who have failed us and I think the Yoruba`s and Igbo`s are the biggest culprits. Bring the name Ojukwu or Awolowo and the whole ethnic hate explodes. We tend to equate an attack on a leaders from our ethnic group as an attack on all of us. Those of us that point fingers on this issue should take a step backward and look in the mirror. We need to learn to criticise leaders from our region and accept it when others do  without taking it as a personal insult on all of our kinsmen.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Beaf: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2009
okunoba:

@Beaf,
I think most of us are guilty of defending those leaders from our ethnicity who have failed us and I think the Yoruba`s and Igbo`s are the biggest culprits. Bring the name Ojukwu or Awolowo and the whole ethnic hate explodes. We tend to equate an attack on a leaders from our ethnic group as an attack on all of us. Those of us that point fingers on this issue should take a step backward and look in the mirror. We need to learn to criticise leaders from our region and accept it when others do without taking it as a personal insult on all of our kinsmen.

Exactly.
We keep saying "one Nigeria", but we find it so hard to show the spirit. Everybody is so touchy about things that should unite us and we should all take for granted.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by koyuid(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2009
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by babapupa: 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2009
Well, I tried to keep this thread sane and focused,

Beef-

I'm yoruba and 100% of the folks I salute and commend on NL are Igbo.  I even open up threads to commend them. I started this thread and the person being commended here is Igbo, not yoruba.

Did I not ask you to stop?

Did I not ask akigbemaru to stop and edit his post?

You're just a retarded asshole and I'm not even sure you're useful to yourself as a human being talk less your own people.  

I'm sure if another thread is opened, your dumbs ass is still gonna show up with the same tired tunibu nonsense and absurd fake court document.

What if he's a  drug dealer?  You're obviously high and addicted to his drugs because you can't get his drugs and d!ck out of your mouth.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Beaf: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2009
^
==An idiot ignored==
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by babapupa: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2009
What else is new?

lol. Too bad you can't Ignore the drug dealer or get his name and d!ick out of your mouth. Do you self-service to his picture before you go to bed too?
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by oge4real(f): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2009
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Nairalanders to stick to a topic of discuss for 5 mins without raining abuses or displaying tribalism. tongue tongue
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by pcicero(m): 2:07am On Oct 20, 2009
Now, i'm tired. This ethnic bashing is becoming too much for me to handle. Why can't we just discuss like normal people?
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by okokomeji: 2:09am On Oct 20, 2009
@ all Biafailed a.k.a Ibos

I am particularly one of your staunched supporters for the actualization of Biafran Land in Eastern jungle by 2015 as prophesy has accurately described. So, that when you go back to Ibo land which is just approximately 28,000km2, which just by the size of Oyo State; then you can easily turn it to Mecca, Japan, Dubai, Israel, USA, London, Canada, Australia e.t.c. of Africa.
I know one thing for sure, the Rivers will never join you; since they have land, which is almost equal to the whole Ibo land tongue tongue tongue Then, when Kasalas burst those who claim to be ibos among them, surely know that they would have to swim or walk totally inverted back to Ibo land in Eastern Jungle. grin grin grin

Therefore, being a through bred Yoruba boy, I shall have guts to praise all my idols, role models and progenitors, without have to have rebellious monkeys "Oyegbos" come out in multitude with their polemic usual character to criticize them and if I reciprocate mutherfuckas with compactic criticism, they play race card and sober!

I don't even know who to praise from my heroes again, if I talk about Awolowo "the foremost paragon of excellence" idiots will call him tribalist. Meanwhile, regional governments expose the self-determination power of each region, which makes Awolowo perpendicularly stand tall. If I talk about Abiola, them go say na thief, anything about our culture na lie, na dem own Ife before, we chase dem comot.

We claimed we came from the East, which is Egypt. They have traced Yoruba people back to Egypt, the criteria they used are language, titles of the kings, arts and e.t.c.  http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl/noframes/read/2139

Now, Ibo people who claimed Isreal, Ancient Greece have started putting Egypt in their traces just because it's been proven that Yoruba came from Egypt.

You ignorant people claim one Nigeria and use Peter to pay Paul, you come to our land in name of one Nigeria equipped with just 20 nairas and after two years the fortunate ones will go back to village to build mansions and never pay taxes to local government where they make money to build village mansions
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by okokomeji: 2:40am On Oct 20, 2009
latch:

Having said that;
@okokomeji , i know you put in a lot of effort into your write up. I'm really not interested in verifying them, nor digging up what ibos have done. My simple answer to you is this: the Greek, Arabs, etc invented a whole load of stuff way back in history, does that now make them more advanced than, say the United States? or havent you heard the saying: "I get am before no be property"

Yes course, even our fore fathers used to say it that 10 kings, 10 reigns own this world; nobody will rule this world foreever.

But that doesn't me we should not give kudos or honors to whom they due to. That's why I rubbish the like of Aristotle or Theophrastus as father of logic and knowlegde. History will tell that civilization starts from Africa, how in just one day, someone will just wake up and called himself father of logic and knowlegde. How about the first people who had lived millions of years?

Then, when we talk of Africa, you cannot put aside the achievement of Yoruba people, especially if you trace down their lineage from the begining of this world.

Check this out: "African Science Before The Birth Of The New World" by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima.
This is the quote by Claudia Zaslavsky. ""
We did not know that Africans had math ematical systems we thought they counted on their fingers. Claudia Zaslavsky wrote book on African mathematics. She did not go to the little tribes she went to the centers. The Yoruba, for example, have a very sophisticated number system. Where the Africans needed mathematics, where they had to use it in trade, over hundreds of years, they developed mathematical systems. They also developed a range of mathematical games. ""

That tells you much about Yoruba people don't forget that we created Oracle which gave rise to modern computers!
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by AloyEmeka6: 2:55am On Oct 20, 2009
okokomeji:

@ all Biafailed a.k.a Ibos

I am particularly one of your staunched supporters for the actualization of Biafran Land in Eastern jungle by 2015 as prophesy has accurately described. So, that when you go back to Ibo land which is just approximately 28,000km2, which just by the size of Oyo State; then you can easily turn it to Mecca, Japan, Dubai, Israel, USA, London, Canada, Australia e.t.c. of Africa.
I know one thing for sure, the Rivers will never join you; since they have land, which is almost equal to the whole Ibo land tongue tongue tongue Then, when Kasalas burst those who claim to be ibos among them, surely know that they would have to swim or walk totally inverted back to Ibo land in Eastern Jungle. grin grin grin

Therefore, being a through bred Yoruba boy, I shall have guts to praise all my idols, role models and progenitors, without have to have rebellious monkeys "Oyegbos" come out in multitude with their polemic usual character to criticize them and if I reciprocate mutherfuckas with compactic criticism, they play race card and sober!

I don't even know who to praise from my heroes again, if I talk about Awolowo "the foremost paragon of excellence" idiots will call him tribalist. Meanwhile, regional governments expose the self-determination power of each region, which makes Awolowo perpendicularly stand tall. If I talk about Abiola, them go say na thief, anything about our culture na lie, na dem own Ife before, we chase dem comot.

We claimed we came from the East, which is Egypt. They have traced Yoruba people back to Egypt, the criteria they used are language, titles of the kings, arts and e.t.c.  http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl/noframes/read/2139

Now, Ibo people who claimed Isreal, Ancient Greece have started putting Egypt in their traces just because it's been proven that Yoruba came from Egypt.

You ignorant people claim one Nigeria and use Peter to pay Paul, you come to our land in name of one Nigeria equipped with just 20 nairas and after two years the fortunate ones will go back to village to build mansions and never pay taxes to local government where they make money to build village mansions

OKO-OBO- meji is back with his mission statement:

Ladies and gentlemen: Presenting Obatala to the international world adds to innovation to the high-tech world. Obatala can transmit ultra violet rays and help advance the study of nuclear medicine and rocket science.In today’s chaotic, uncertain, and high-tech world, there is essentially only one type of design that is going to survive. This is the electronically configured organic OBATALA.

We are undergoing a second Industrial Revolution and it will transform every aspect of people’s lives. The changes that large corporations used to take a decade to implement now occur in 1 to 2 days. Technologies that are successful will be designed to thrive on change and the structure of Oduduwa designs will have common characteristics. Two years from now there will be nothing but electronic gods AKA i-god. Brick-and-mortar gods may not go away, but click-and-mortar gods will become the only means to survive. In addition, every country will need to keep its finger on the pulse of its citizens. Priorities will change very rapidly. What Nigerians will pay premium tithes for will become a commodity so rapidly that those[especially igbos with flat heads] who lose touch with our Obatala will be candidates for extinction.

I, OKOKOMEJI, on behalf of Oduduwa Gen-X descendants happily presents OBATALA-RELOADED. It's green, earth friendly and totally free from any bio-harzard.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by okokomeji: 3:50am On Oct 20, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

OKO-OBO- meji is back with his mission statement:

Ladies and gentlemen: Presenting Obatala to the international world adds to innovation to the high-tech world. Obatala can transmit ultra violet rays and help advance the study of nuclear medicine and rocket science.In today’s chaotic, uncertain, and high-tech world, there is essentially only one type of design that is going to survive. This is the electronically configured organic OBATALA.

We are undergoing a second Industrial Revolution and it will transform every aspect of people’s lives. The changes that large corporations used to take a decade to implement now occur in 1 to 2 days. Technologies that are successful will be designed to thrive on change and the structure of Oduduwa designs will have common characteristics. Two years from now there will be nothing but electronic gods AKA i-god. Brick-and-mortar gods may not go away, but click-and-mortar gods will become the only means to survive. In addition, every country will need to keep its finger on the pulse of its citizens. Priorities will change very rapidly. What Nigerians will pay premium tithes for will become a commodity so rapidly that those[especially igbos with flat heads] who lose touch with our Obatala will be candidates for extinction.

I, OKOKOMEJI, on behalf of Oduduwa Gen-X descendants happily presents OBATALA-RELOADED. It's green, earth friendly and totally free from any bio-harzard.

I like when you indulge yourself in creative thinking like this one right here, rather than your foolish old ways. I thought you had shrimp or fish brain before, now I may conclude that you just chose your polemic ways out of volition. You can criticize but be mild, don't let it be obvious that you had ulterior motive for doing that. Be warned Alloy'Emeka or Mixture Emeka!
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by chase4(m): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2009
@ Okokomeji

It is now obvious that you are a kid. I hope you change your perception of other tribes and be more accomodating.

@ All

This is why this strike by ASUU and co needs to continue until our education is seen as a priority by this govt. Of course no enlightened mind reasons like this Okokomeji. My God! this is so pathetic.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Dede1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2009
@okokomeji

I have no intentions to reply to goofy posts. However if such posts devoid of truth and intellect were allowed to pass without rebuttal, morons such as you would mistake them as gospel. I have observed that you edited this post from the previous ones. Did you realize that first person out of the protectorates to earn PhD was Nnedum Okonkwo.

Both Crowther and Marculaey were not Yoruba but claimed Yoruba due the fact that freed slaves from Freetown found their way to Lagos.

For the sake of posterity, Macaulay did not alone found NNDP. He accomplished the feat with individuals such Mr. Egerton-shyngle, Dr CC Adeniyi-Jones (Sierra Leoneans), Bars. Eric Moore and J. C. Zizer (Sierra Leonean). He was not even president of party.

The National Youth Movement founded by H.O. Davis (returnee) Dr. J C Vaughan (returnee) Dr. Kofo Abayomi (returnee) Mr. Ernest S Ikoli, Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe and Mr. O. Awolowo defeated NNDP during the Lagos Town Council election of 1938. It is the factions of National Youth Movement and NNDP that gave rise to NCNC 1944 with Haerbart Macaulay as the president and Zik the national secretary.
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by Onlytruth(m): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

OKO-OBO- meji

grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Accurate nomenclature!
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by sjeezy8: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2009
Since when was Ajayi Crowther not yoruba?   undecided

Incase you didn't know there are creole/krio yorubas and brazilian yorubas who returned back to Nigeria, Yorubaland.

link=topic=339317.msg4763869#msg4763869 date=1255974968:

While other languages were lost over time, Yoruba language survived having been assimilated into the Salone variant of Krio, the pseudo lingua franca of this diamond and gold-laden country.

In fact “Kabo and Kushe” meaning “welcome” and “well-done” are normal social greetings on the streets of Freetown, just as most Krio people bear Yoruba names. Their traditional wedding, birth and death ceremonies also betray their Yoruba ancestry.
http://www.kwenu.com/publications/ojukwu/2009/my_sierra_leone_diary.htm
Re: Fashola Commends Chidi Anyaegbu Of Chisco Transport. by ikeyman00(m): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2009
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan Rings NYSE Closing Bell (video) / Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election / How Kwara Government Was Swindled Of N227m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.