Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me (816 Views)

HELP!!! I Need Someone To Interpret This Terrible Dream For Me / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Newbeginnings(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2016
Another misleading title again because I want to really pull you all into this... Its early morning and this is the perfect time to talk about this.

You just woke up this morning or you woke up four hours ago, you haven't brushed your teeth, still in your pajamas, me am already late for work.

But lets discuss about this kinds of people that exist in Nigeria

The Actives, Passives and Inactives...

Later in the day I am going to talk about why most Nigerians are the passives and they don't even know it. There is something I always tell my guys that Africa is filled with money, billions in cash, that is untapped,

The good thing is that even the poorest and dullest can tap into this wealth with just this trick I am going to talk about, not to talk about someone as intelligent as you (abeg hide your WAEC result,)

And its very easy to tap into this wealth all we just need to do is one trick and bam, we don blow..

Let me leave you to get dressed and ready for work (latey latey comer, eba choper) lol

Remember later in the day

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2016
The weed this guy smokes could resurrect a corpse...
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Newbeginnings(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2016
OBTSubtle:
The weed this guy smokes could resurrect a corpse...

First time I knew, that weed could actually do something good in life....

But seriously that title was to attract people like who would never be interested in this kind of stuff.. I seriously want to share
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Newbeginnings:

First time I knew, that weed could attract do something good in life....

But seriously that title was to attract people like who would never be interested in this kind of stuff.. I seriously want to share
Sorry.. Not interested..
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Newbeginnings(m): 8:33am On Oct 07, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Sorry.. Not interested..

Okay,

Just take this saying into heart

Don't try to impress people with your lifestyle, trying to make them wish to be you.. Instead build people inside and out and they will be forever be indebted to you, including those they will build

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Meritmanagers(m): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2016
Off point
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Kakamorufu(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2016
I will just vent my frustration on you and curse u
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Newbeginnings(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2016
Kakamorufu:
I will just vent my frustration on you and curse u

hahaa, you were planning to see a relationship in chaos right, but I am going to share something that actually makes more sense to you..

I am just looking for a few active people so that we can share these ideas.....

You can curse me if you want (was it not God who referred to Abraham and said whosoever curse you is cursed)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Newbeginnings(m): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Meritmanagers:
Off point

I was thinking off topic, I mean who would want to read 10 ways to inspire yourself

when you are seeing

10 ways to make every woman fall for you
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Kakamorufu(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2016
Newbeginnings:

hahaa, you were planning to see a relationship in chaos right, but I am going to share something that actually makes more sense to you..

You can curse me if you want (was it not God who referred to Abraham and said whosoever curse you is cursed)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Yinmu
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Newbeginnings(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2016
Kakamorufu:
Yinmu

hahahaha.. Wish you a happy morning
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Kakamorufu(m): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2016
Newbeginnings:

hahahaha.. Wish you a happy morning
thank u very mach
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Luizkid(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2016
wanted to call u an Idiot, but realised ur nonsense made sense...
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Newbeginnings(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Luizkid:
wanted to call u an Idiot, but realised ur nonsense made sense...

finally someone who really wants to learn and share something... I will be posting it later in the day...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by firstking01(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2016
Newbeginnings:

First time I knew, that weed could actually do something good in life....

If what you are about to unleash is something to go by then i 'll be eagerly waiting, eventhough the heading is somewhat misleading.
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Newbeginnings(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2016
firstking01:
If what you are about to unleash is something to go by then i 'll be eagerly waiting, eventhough the heading is somewhat misleading.

Actually its something that we all need and want...

also for the misleading title, Nigerians are more interested in Romance and love than in stuff like this... so how do you attract someone who refuses to be attracted, you use what they like..

You can check my profile later for the post, or you can just follow me...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2016
Bros I won't lie to you.. I almost layed a curse on u tongue
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Newbeginnings(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Jarizod:
Bros I won't lie to you.. I almost layed a curse on u tongue

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Oga I jus dey follow u play jare wey u come take am personal!!

u be woman ni wey u dey vexx anyhow grin
Re: Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me by Newbeginnings(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2016
Jarizod:

Oga I jus dey follow u play jare wey u come take am personal!!

u be woman ni wey u dey vexx anyhow grin

hahha grin grin

I will be sharing the post I promised above later in the day... Lets us all go to work first... you can check my profile later for the post.. or better still follow me

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Love Text Back In The Days / Cool / When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigerianjet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.