Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going (12612 Views)

NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available / Fedral Civil Service Commission Recruitment / Kwara State Civil Service Commision To Recruit More Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by owolabiolakunl(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2016
CaesarII:
confirmed. I have submitted.

Caesar, I tried to login with my bb, but the site is still asking for verfication link confirming my e-mail which I have requested for weeks ago. Up til now I can't successfully login. Any solution??
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by wande2015(f): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2016
PLS WT SHLD I DO
wn I clicked on review,my full name didn't show,hv bn editing and saving to make it show,but it's nt still showing my name,but other things are showing. thnks
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by slyng(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2016
Fellow applicants, please assist on how to fill the following on the FCSC recruitment portal
1. date discharged (nysc)
2. salary paid per annum
3. date hired
after submission, i keep getting an error message highlighting these 3 parameters as "invalid". Any assistance will be appreciated.
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by nnaomaog(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2016
Am having issues with date input...please whats the normal date input?
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by neowelsh(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2016
slyng:
Fellow applicants, please assist on how to fill the following on the FCSC recruitment portal
1. date discharged (nysc)
2. salary paid per annum
3. date hired
after submission, i keep getting an error message highlighting these 3 parameters as "invalid". Any assistance will be appreciated.

are you currently working? if not, leave the employment history blank
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2016
I have applied and got confirmation email but on my portal, its showing no entries found. Does it mean I have to reapply?
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by slyng(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2016
neowelsh:

are you currently working? if not, leave the employment history blank
even with that, date discharged(nysc) is still a prblm
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
eneakor:
Pls help me with d website address
www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
owolabiolakunl:

Caesar, I tried to login with my bb, but the site is still asking for verfication link confirming my e-mail which I have requested for weeks ago. Up til now I can't successfully login. Any solution??

Click the resnd activation link.
It might take some time, maybe hours but you'll get it. Once you get that in your mail, click, it'll give you your profile page. It'll also send a username and password to your mail again. The username is usually your email address before the "@"
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Anoneism(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Please how do I fill the contact name, signature, phone number and date part at the tail end of the form? I am stuck at that point right now. somebody should help please.
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by ecosystm(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Yes op was right. The site is going now especially in the night. Have a strong network and use Chrome browser.
My only issue is that they don't send congratulatory messages after submission

1 Like

Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
onome710:

I have filled the form but there are still some hitches i noticed;
1. the add more tab (to add more information like extra employment history) doesnt work.
2. the save draft button doesnt work.
3. the submit button doesnt respond.
4. no provision to fill the signature box.

Right now, i am stuck... no way to submit. dont know what to do next.
Leave the signature box.
The rest works. I think Blackberry devices are having those issues, just smart up and use another device now. I used a tab. Its just one page, no next and next.
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Justiceotuya(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have successfully applied. But the problem is that if you want to apply for another position, you would still have to fill in those long details.
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Annie2059: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
pls what are we expected to fill in the Contact, Signature, phone number and date? any idea...
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by ForWealthOnly(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
For those who are having problem with the date of discharge Pls enter in this format 03/2013. And after submission, u are yet to get a confirmation message Pls do not panic. In the same trend, for those who are trying to view their submitted application and all it was displaying is half of ur info submitted Pls don't panic as if u look at it closely, u will discovered that other missing info are in form of numbers. Pls for any info or assistant, Pls Call 07089421741, 08110002485. Am here to assist Pls not other way round.
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Trying to create and account using a chrome browser but it keeps taking me back to the form.. I guess the issue is loading the recaptcha...plz helo
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Trying to create and account using a chrome browser but it keeps taking me back to the form.. I guess the issue is loading the recaptcha...plz help

1 Like

Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by tamavi: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
after filling the form is saved without submitting cos i hadnt completed the filling. then i later edited to complete the application but when i wanted to submit there was no place for submission rather what i got was update, dont know if it has been sent authomatically
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Marcelinho(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Why am I having problem registering? Is there anyone have same problem how did you go about it. After filling the form it saying" there is a problem problem processing your form. "
And there is nothing I haven't change
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by debowale2015(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
Trying to create an account using a chrome browser but it keeps taking me back to the form.. I guess the issue is loading the recaptcha...plz helo
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Raphafire101: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
And up till this moment I haven't gotten the activation link, those peeps are crazy.im tired jare
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by atk5: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Please which date format can one use because they were telling invalid date format. Help pls
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 09, 2016
cabbasa:
To all prospective applicant you can now fill your FCSC form without hassle. the form has been compressed into one. meaning all details will be supplied on only one page once you log in. the application platform has been re-designed. hurry and fill your form now. God bless us all
pls what are the format for date of birth, Is showing invalid date of birth, can someone help me pls.
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Nafizzey(m): 2:13am On Oct 09, 2016
pls what should I do about this?

after I created username, it was successful and they replied that Activation email has been sent to my mail to activate my account. Meanwhile I.have not received anything.
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Nafizzey(m): 2:28am On Oct 09, 2016
The activation e-mail has been sent to the e-mail address with which you registered. Please check your email and click on the link provided.

Meanwhile I have. not received anything in my mail
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by dgr8est(m): 7:58am On Oct 09, 2016
dancok:
pls what are the format for date of birth, Is showing invalid date of birth, can someone help me pls.
DD/MM/YEAR
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by dgr8est(m): 7:59am On Oct 09, 2016
Nafizzey:
The activation e-mail has been sent to the e-mail address with which you registered. Please check your email and click on the link provided.

Meanwhile I have. not received anything in my mail

Check ur mail spam box
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by dgr8est(m): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2016
Marcelinho:
Why am I having problem registering? Is there anyone have same problem how did you go about it. After filling the form it saying" there is a problem problem processing your form. "
And there is nothing I haven't change

It means there are some part of the form you didn't fill correctly...
Like the date of birth which should be in this format DD/MM/YEAR, and other dates which should be MM/YEAR
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Nafizzey(m): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2016
dgr8est:

Check ur mail spam box
There's no any message there..
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Marcelinho(m): 8:17am On Oct 09, 2016
dgr8est:

It means there are some part of the form you didn't fill correctly...
Like the date of birth which should be in this format DD/MM/YEAR, and other dates which should be MM/YEAR
I haven't even got to that part, still on the first stage of registration my phone number is bouncing even after using all the different numbers I have
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by dgr8est(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2016
Marcelinho:

I haven't even got to that part, still on the first stage of registration my phone number is bouncing even after using all the different numbers I have

What browser are u using, try using the chrome browser and its best using a system
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by dgr8est(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2016
Nafizzey:
There's no any message there..
Go to the site and try Login with your username and password

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Conoden Oil Limited Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment / Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? / Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.