Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going (12649 Views)

NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available / Fedral Civil Service Commission Recruitment / Kwara State Civil Service Commision To Recruit More Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2016
moscobabs:

bro u mean we have to re-fill it or resend it?
pls respond sir cos am having the same issue thanks
Brother click the "my portal" and then my applications, if you see your application there, its okay. If not apply again. My advice.
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2016
this is my first time of filling this form and this is the reply I got thereafter. am so surprised cos I've not asked anyone to fill it on my behalf. hope it's not that the Npower database is affecting the same site.
please help push this to FP so as to know the responses from others that have filled theirs.

Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by chitex125(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2016
oluwarichie07:
this is my first time of filling this form and this is the reply I got thereafter. am so surprised cos I've not asked anyone to fill it on my behalf. hope it's not that the Npower database is affecting the same site.
please help push this to FP so as to know the responses from others that have filled theirs.
The error is from the site managers, that has been the response from the site since yesterday evening. i tried it severally and i got same response
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by EnEnPeecee: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2016
I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY DONE MINE. WHEN ARE THEY CALLING FOR INTERVIEW

MAY GOD ALMIGHTY FAVOUR US IN JESUS NAME.

AMEN
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Heineken(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
CaesarII:

That's successful. You can check that in "my applications" on yo profile page.
thanks bro.. May God favour us.
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by teshyberry(f): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=CaesarII post=50125570]
If it says your registration was successful, just go ahead and login using your email before the "@" and the password you used. I have tried that for 2 friends it worked and they did apply.
As regards the invalid link, try opening your email on browser, Firefox or chrome.[/quote

Thanks dear
I've crossed that bridge
It's d bridge of choosing which vacancy to apply for nahim I dey now!
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=teshyberry post=50175661][/quote]
That good.
From experience surfing the available jobs I feel there's a position for every discipline/course. Just ensure you go for level 8.
If you have an MSc, then its 9 or 10.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Shehu9ja: 12:43am On Oct 14, 2016
EnEnPeecee:

AMEN
What was d reply or page shown after you submitted because mine is showing a page where "Register and then Login to apply" is written
Don't know what to do
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by elknice: 5:19am On Oct 14, 2016
Planning a holiday to Dubai with your family? There's no better time to book your holiday than now. Our value holiday itineraries have been designed specially to give you valuable experiences like never before. You can now Explore Dubai. Make this festive season extra special in Dubai. What are you waiting for? Book Now!

With Golden Trust International LLC, getting a Dubai visa is extremely simple and hassle-free. Accommodations, ticket, and free breakfast. Tourist complete packages available.

Also apply for employment visa to DUBAI , Quatar, South Korea and Cyprus.

_-2 yrs Direct employment visa
_- 2 years residence visa not with employment but can come to Dubai to do any kind of business or look for jobs of your choices.

All you have to do is apply for and get your visa in just 5 working days.
Submit your documents online to goldentrusttravel@gmail.com or WhatsApp us on
+234 807 077 4214,
+971 52 309 2671
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Roon9(m): 1:37am On Oct 15, 2016
Somebody help me. I kept getting this message that read " error filling form" I have gone through it a thousand times but still no headway embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by ndaman25: 4:19am On Oct 15, 2016
Somebody help 'error filling this form' is wat I get just to submit is wat remain. gone true it times without number. pls wat d way out
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by dammyllare(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2016
Pls can someone help out, I have filled everything but I keep getting there is a problem processing your form, errors are marked below and yet I can't find a single line been highlighted as error.. Am using chrome
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by teshyberry(f): 8:10am On Oct 15, 2016
CaesarII:

That good.
From experience surfing the available jobs I feel there's a position for every discipline/course. Just ensure you go for level 8.
If you have an MSc, then its 9 or 10.
Best of luck.

Thanks so much dear.
Pls I'm having difficulty filling the dates under professional qualification
Pls help me again
Thanks
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2016
teshyberry:

Thanks so much dear.
Pls I'm having difficulty filling the dates under professional qualification
Pls help me again
Thanks
Although that's not mandatory. The date for professional cert. is written in this format - MM/YYYY.
Two digits for month and four for years. If after inputting the month the slash (/) is not visible, just click the same box you're filling the date it'll surely come up. I don't know if this is peculiar to any browser but it worked on Firefox and my tab browser. I have used both easily.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by EnEnPeecee: 11:25am On Oct 15, 2016
Shehu9ja:

What was d reply or page shown after you submitted because mine is showing a page where "Register and then Login to apply" is written
Don't know what to do
i am sure it is phone you are using. i got the same thing too but decided to use my laptop and it was a success. try use a laptop. goodluck
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by dammyllare(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sorry, pls the period of NYSC should be in what format pls?
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by EnEnPeecee: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
dammyllare:
Sorry, pls the period of NYSC should be in what format pls?
lt should be 12 months na undecided
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
EnEnPeecee:

AMEN
Please.. Is it necessary that I fill in the primary and secondary school certificate no?
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by dammyllare(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
lt should be 12 months na undecided
My point is should it be 12months or 1yr or 2013-2014...how did you fill yours?
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by EnEnPeecee: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sapphire06:
Please.. Is it necessary that I fill in the primary and secondary school certificate no?
yea if you have, just fill it. but if you don't, never mind. it is not compulsory
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by EnEnPeecee: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
dammyllare:

My point is should it be 12months or 1yr or 2013-2014...how did you fill yours?
i wrote 12 months
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
yea if you have, just fill it. but if you don't, never mind. it is not compulsory
Thanks....One more question, do I have to fill in the Nin details? And also, my school is presently on strike, so I can't get my certificate. Do I leave the field blank too?
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by EnEnPeecee: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2016
Sapphire06:
Thanks....One more question, do I have to fill in the Nin details? And also, my school is presently on strike, so I can't get my certificate. Do I leave the field blank too?
NIN is not a must but pvc, drivers licence etc is compulsory. As for your certificate, i would have advice you to try and include the certificate number to be on the safe side
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Shehu9ja: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
i am sure it is phone you are using. i got the same thing too but decided to use my laptop and it was a success. try use a laptop. goodluck

Thanks! But I am using laptop oo, though d problem is now solved when I used new account
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by Yksoul(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
HELLO PEOPLE,DO YOU OBSERVED THE 'HAVE YOU ANY OBJECTION TO CONTACT YOUR PRESENT EMPLOYER' AT BELOW EVERY WORK EXPERIENCE YOU FILLD WHICH HAS YES OR NO DOTS? I CLICK THE RIGHT ONE AND MY APPLICATION IS ALWAYS FAILING TO UPDATE! WHAT IS GOING ON?
Re: Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going by mascori(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
I can't see position for an architect. If any please let me know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience Job Hunting Today / Massive Graduate recruitment at Zee Rice 28th march / Hobbies To Include In A Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.