Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available (6758 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / Npower Teach Assessment Test Shift To August 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by thesolutions(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2017
The Assessment test for NPower teach volunteers starts on the 2nd of August.

Meanwhile, you can now log in to your profile for the test using this link.

https://apply.npower.gov.ng/n-power-teach-test/login/index.php

Remember the criterion for selection is "Highest Score". Don't take it lightly.
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by caddylac(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why are you misleading people nawww... the instruction says we should wait for a text message not logging in to take the test.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by thesolutions(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
caddylac:
Why are you misleading people nawww... the instruction says we should wait for a text message not logging in to take the test.
How many Agro Volunteers got text.
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by Collins4u1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
caddylac:

when you miss your test, do well to blame the innocent village people
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by Kkposky: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
thesolutions:
How many Agro Volunteers got text.
Even if you don't get the test. Wait till on 2nd before you log in
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by Airoflaw(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kkposky:

Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by teeeboi24(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by thesolutions(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kkposky:

To log in and to take the test are two different things.

You can log in and out as many times you want. It doesn't affect your profile.

It is even advisable to login before the test date to know if your account is selected for the test.
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mine keeps saying invalid login details. Any solution?
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by smartleo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
caddylac:
You had better login,cause I did n agro but didn't get any text message and I was able to login with my bvn and phone number
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by puwanna27: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
I have been unable to log into the N-power teach portal pls what am i gona do
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by glothaddy(f): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
I think nteach participants can't log in bf d due date cos I tried too and I was told invalid login so I think we should jus cool down till on d 2nd. thanks

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by imam07: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
thesolutions:

To log in and to take the test are two different things.

You can log in and out as many times you want. It doesn't affect your profile.

It is even advisable to login before the test date to know if your account is selected for the test.
u can't get access to d portal until the set date
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by ikbnice(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
My advice, don't login before August 2nd,it's just less than 48hrs,. It is worth the wait.
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by THUNDAR(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
princetunex:

And that thundar may fire you if you are not careful

And That's How people will just invite thundar to fire them
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by thesolutions(m): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2017
imam07:
u can't get access to d portal until the set date
You are wrong. You better take a step or suffer the fate of those that got invalid login details error while trying to login.
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by Airoflaw(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
but y are people like dis Npower posted on their Facebook page dat you can login if you test is ready go ahead and if yours is not ready d date for it will be there.. and some are still dere waiting, for text
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by clily: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
I tried logging in now but it's telling me invalid login.. NTeach, has anyone been able to login
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by braimeddy: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nteach starts august 2nd. Wait till tomorrow before u can log in
clily:
I tried logging in now but it's telling me invalid login.. NTeach, has anyone been able to login

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by babington91(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
stop peddling wrong information........... the test starts tomoro
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by thesolutions(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fear gives birth to failure. I don't know why people give themselves very hard instructions and struggle to keep them for no just reason.

Try login in and find out what is on your profile. How does that affect your chances of being selected or passing the test.
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by TrustinGod247: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
If you know anyone that lives in ABA pls forward this to the person it could be of help.
( special reference to mathematics and physics teachers)
A standard institution with modern facilities for
learning needs the services of graduate teachers
along st Eugenes road (st Eugene catholic
church) and its environs
Area of interest: sciences, mathematics, further
maths, physics, Government, Agric science,
Cultural and creative arts, Basic technology,
Account, Biology, French, Literature in English,
and other social sciences.
If u are in aba and interested in teaching job,
submission of cv is on going in the school. For
more information, call any of the following
numbers 08033943937, 08036344264,
salary scale is encouraging . For those interested
in teaching job
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by kenic(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
clily:

Am also experiencing the same difficulty...please any solution? Thank you.
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by Laryne(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
thesolutions:
The Assessment test for NPower teach volunteers starts on the 2nd of August.

Meanwhile, you can now log in to your profile for the test using this link.

https://apply.npower.gov.ng/n-power-teach-test/login/index.php

Remember the criterion for selection is "Highest Score". Don't take it lightly.

You had better respect yourself and stop misleading people. .. what do you plan to achieve!!!
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by clily: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
kenic:

Am also experiencing the same difficulty...please any solution? Thank you.
No solutions, no N Teach candidate can login till tomorrow.. Let's be patient
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by momysgirly(f): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Test postponed

Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by haksjoe(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
momysgirly:
Test postponed
its true
Re: NPOWER Teach Assessment Test Portal Is Now Available by femi4: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
momysgirly:
Test postponed
Omo mummy....you ve got succulent boobs there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soar Group Limited / Ecobank Disengages 400 Staff / CCTV News Recruitment Campaign- Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.