Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

She Wants 50% Of My Salary(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants 50% Of My Salary(pic) (460 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend / She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants 50% Of My Salary(pic) by Oilwell(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Epic

Re: She Wants 50% Of My Salary(pic) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2016
Thats why some gals will never get married. Oloshi... She be God grandmother... Idiot
Re: She Wants 50% Of My Salary(pic) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
What of men that collects their gf, or fiance or wife total salary from her every month..??
We've seen it happen and it still happens till date.. The woman will not say it online like this, except when they man starts maltreating her ,on top her money , that's when she comes up to say her story of what's going on...
So smallville, stop calling her oloshi....shes learning fast from such men.

And op, if u don't agree with her.. No need broadcasting it.

1 Like

Re: She Wants 50% Of My Salary(pic) by Xionez(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
Epic reply.

But if its not fine with you, move on. No time.
Re: She Wants 50% Of My Salary(pic) by ikp120(m): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
When I see all these girls chasing after men with money, I shake my head for them. Sharp guys know when a girl is attracted to them because they've got the money. That's why they treat them like thrash because they believe they can turn her on by just flashing some chicken change.

A cheap lady is not the one that easily falls for guys, but the one that can only fall for a guy when she is shown the money (AKA sophisticated prostitutes).

I also pity that maga who thinks that kind of girl is in love with him after she has seen the money.

grin

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Parents Over Protect Their Daughters / Ladies Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Man His Smells Bad "Down There"? / What's Your Take On Prostitution In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.