Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos (49279 Views)

Yusuf Buratai Buried In Maiduguri (Photos) / Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Fourwinds: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
Keneking:
RIP - why the cottonwool in the nose and mouth undecided
to prevent smell from d internal organs dat might have started decaying
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
kode12:

Death is inevitable,so does it make it any less upsetting to the loved ones? If that were your brother in there,laying in the coffin,would you be cool to log on and see him plastered all over the net? Or search civil defense and perpertually see the pictures of your deceased brother?
Internet attention and popularity should not supersede or undermine common sense.
His family members who frequent this forum and find the post offensive are free to complain and mail the mods with proof showing their authenticity, only then should the post get pulled down.
From what I see this is more a thread showing respect to the deceased. A warning was posted along with the title to alert us beforehand of graphic content.

3 Likes

Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by devilson(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
I actually know this bro,I was at the burial self,he died while playing football yesterday,while he was about to be substituted out.his dad died last two weeks.
people said its spiritual attack though

rip bro.femi
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by almigthy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
RIP to the dead officer,
charix:

It is, hence the warning in the title.
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Charly68: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
Death just cut you down at the prime of your life Habba! Rip my brother .
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by juman(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
Sorry o.

Condolence to the family.

Young man.

Death is inevitable.
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by 41lady(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
R.I.P corp
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Seanmike(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Rip
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Ojakatakpo: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
RIP
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Richy4(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nigerian morticians can make dead bodies look really scary.... Haba!!!!
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by gewelike(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
A highly motivated, dynamic Social Media Coordinator to join our team and help develop social strategy and create content for an E-commerce website.

Requirements:
* HND / BSC
* At least 2-years-experience in social media marketing required.
* Computer knowledge.
* Good communication skills
* Strong data research and analysis capabilities
* Experience with analytics for Google, Facebook, Twitter etc
* Strong knowledge of online marketing
* Graphic content developer / Editor.(added advantage)
Qualified candidates should Kindly Email their CV's to ewelikegodwin@gmail.com

Vacancy closes by Monday 10th October 2016
Thanks
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by cegxie(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
good bye fellow defender. We shall continue to defend the defenceless no matter how stiff the opposition. rest in peace, God bless you and God bless the NSCDC.
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Collins0609(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Rip
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
Keneking:
RIP - why the cottonwool in the nose and mouth undecided

RIP

To prevent it from being filled with Air
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 1:11am On Oct 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by darbuk(m): 2:48am On Oct 08, 2016
FEMI, goodbyes are not forever, goodbyes are not the end, they simply mean 'l "ll MISS U' until we meet again. Goodnight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP / I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.