Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) (46100 Views)

Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph / Okorocha Gives Cash And Gifts To 1000 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by yinkson(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4327972_fayose6_jpeg05132a2ab1d81446992ca3529b1355b7

How did they judge the teachers?

What was the grading scheme for knowing the best and worst Teachers? undecided

Politically...you know wink
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by TwoBottles: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
notoriousbabe:
The motor no fit her,dem for buy am an old beetle

You are really notorious, you know?
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by id911(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
baddosky1:

Most of them are bunch of deluded and clueless people and the annoying part is that almost 85% of them are here on NL

the thing tire me bro
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by id911(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
Sheenor:

Who told you yorubas don't like him??
Get your fact right before spewing thrash...
Stop spreading insidious lies please...
btw me and u who dey lie?
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by ALISMILE(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
id911:

I was told you were masturbating, have you release?
U ve been angling to brake free frM slavery under Nigeria, but here u re applying to be slaves to the ijaws. Well we shall look into ur application and respond in due course.
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by boolet: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Icecomrade:
Without Salaries, she can't fuel the car
respect!!!
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by macarson2k(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4327972_fayose6_jpeg05132a2ab1d81446992ca3529b1355b7

Please ask google.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by id911(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
ALISMILE:
U ve been angling to brake free frM slavery under Nigeria, but here u re applying to be slaves to the ijaws. Well we shall look into ur application and respond in due course.

Hahahaha...everyone who has contrary opinion to yours is an Ipob ba? Your guys are even solidifying our brotherhood with the Igbos unknowingly
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by ALISMILE(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
id911:

Hahahaha...everyone who has contrary opinion to yours is an Ipob ba? Your guys are even solidifying our brotherhood with the Igbos unknowingly
Let me hear word jare, u be ipod.
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by nevilbot: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
colinvaughn:

guy y u dey lie like this.... Fayemi who doesn't recognize teacher's talk less of giving out gifts.... m from Ekiti state and I know the indepth of Ekiti state polities.. Fayose is the only governor who does that in Ekiti if not in Nigeria. So stop deceiving yourself all in the guest of deceiving others.....

"Between 2011 and 2014, Fayemi was consistently rewarding best hardworking teacher with a brand new car and paid WAEC fees of students ranging from N86m to N140m, which Fayose has also stopped "

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/ekiti-waec-records-fallout-fayemis-education-policy-apc/

Even ur vanguard which is a PDP newspaper reported it and did not dispute it. Every thing should not be politics to u guys. Av a nice night
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by id911(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
ALISMILE:
Let me hear word jare, u be ipod.
I don hear u
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by bashydemy1: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
MadCow1:

Thank you for this questions, Some people are naturally daft that why the likes of Fayose take them for mugu.. How did they know the best teacher in the entire state? That woman might be one of his loyalist. Did he visit all schools in Ekiti state to know the best teacher?
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by deluxeT(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
The first runner up in the secondary category is my uncle from Orin Ekiti, a deeper life man, intelligent, nice, hardworking and a no nonsense man, a recipient of Presidential award for excellence in teaching (2015). we grew up under his command. That man is so adorable and wonderful.

He went to St John's primary school Orin Ekiti, Oyemekun Grammar School Akure , Adeyemi College of Education Ondo , Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti, and so on ( Mathematics Education Major) . If that man actually came second then the first guy must be a wonderful man.

UNCLE MIKO, WE RETURN ALL PRAISES AND HONOR TO GOD ON YOUR BEHALF AND WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU. GOD BLESS YOU SIR !!!
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 12:03am On Oct 08, 2016
MadCow1:

Thanks for the good question! It shows a lot of sense, even from a "MadCow"!

To pick the best teacher(s) from a state is an impossible task!

Though a commendable move. Fayose should instead of this yearly gift of cars pool the resources together for the operation of a special cooperative society fund for the whole teachers to enjoy.
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by mikolo80: 3:32am On Oct 08, 2016
brainpulse:
Good enough. But what shall it profit you to be given a car and yet have to borrow money to fuel and maintain it. It's better to change their status to value the gift not a gift that will later devalue their status. Give them good health care scheme, accommodation, equipped training facilities etc.
what if he gave her a tractor or some over commercial vehicle
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by Dadsonval(f): 7:07am On Oct 08, 2016
If na me nko, wouldnt i collect it? Good job
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by Sheenor: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2016
id911:

btw me and u who dey lie?

Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by MyPrinceMeLuv(m): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2016
Good enough. But what shall it profit you to be given a car and yet have to borrow money to fuel and maintain it. It's better to change their status to value the gift not a gift that will later devalue their status. Give them good health care scheme, accommodation, equipped training facilities etc.

learn to commend peoples' goodwill. many governors never did that and u never crucified them. learn to think positive about others.
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by bounty09: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Fayose's reward to the best teachers in Ekiti State is good and commendable.
However, that only affects a few teachers in the state. Let him also pay all pending teachers' salaries and other fringe benefits. That is what will benefit all teachers in the state and motivate them to be more productive.
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
TwoBottles:

You are really notorious, you know?
I knows and people always tolded me
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by bounty09: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:
I think I am liking this man gradually

Eeeeen....? Okay o!
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by TwoBottles: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
notoriousbabe:
I knows and people always tolded me

lol, at your profile pic.
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by ComradeDon: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
This is very commendable and should be emulated by other leaders at all levels!!!
Re: Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) by Icecomrade: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
dake40:

You are one of Nigeria's problems

And those who believes in getting car over months of unpaid salaries are Nigerian solutions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: See Letter Of Resignation Sent To PDP / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji / Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.