Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) (26854 Views)

Development Taking Place In Kano Gives Hope For The North" - Says El-rufa'i / Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP / President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by OgaDonald: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

President Muhammadu Buhari in Kano for a 2 day official Visit on 6th December 2017

President Buhari with Kano State Governor H.E. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Jigawa State Governor H.E. Muhammad Badaru Abubakar, Emir of Kano H.H. Muhammadu Sanusi II as he arrives Kano for a 2 day Official Visit on 6th Dec 2017

President Buhari presenting Transport money to Freed Inmates at Kurumawa Central Prison Kano with him is Kano State Governor H.E. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Minister of Interior Abdulrahman Dambazau, Minister of Defence Manur Dan Ali, Minister of Aviation Hadi Sirika and Minister of Water Resources Suleiman Adamu during his 2 day Official Visit to Kano State on 6th Dec 2017,

More Pictures From : http://www.viviangist.ng/buhari-commissions-pediatric-hospital-kano-give-cash-to-freed-inmates-pictures/

Cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ordinarily, the patriotic and respectful me wouldn't have said this, but I'll apologetic in saying it for posterity sake, Igbos will be making a political suicidal mistake of their existence if they failed to give Buhari and Osinbajo at least 45% of total votes cast in their region in 2019, because by 2023 when power shall gracefully be returning to the south, another Yoruba man shall be picked ahead of any Igbo candidate, you can't reap where you didn't sow, it's politics, there is no sentimentality in it....they've all the time to sow in 2019 and reap in 2013.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yawns tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Ordinarily, the patriotic and respectful me wouldn't have said this, but I'll apologetic in saying it for posterity sake, Igbos will be making a political suicidal mistake of their existence if they failed to give Buhari and Osinbajo at least 45% of total votes cast in their region in 2019, because by 2023 when power shall gracefully be returning to the south, another Yoruba man shall be picked ahead of any Igbo candidate, you can't reap where you didn't sow, it's politics, there is no sentimentality in it....they've all the time to sow in 2019 and reap in 2013.
if You Proud Of Sowing Incompetence, Sectional Leader Whose Silence Over Herdsmen Armed Terorrists Left The Public On Speculations, All Promise Denied Government To Hell With It.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by TheHistorian(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
IamPatriotic:
You lots with your terrible political analysis.

100 years to come,It's more unlikely an Igbo President will surface.Or do you think the chant for "secession" is all what every region needs to do in laying claim to the highest office in the Country?

In 2019...Vote Buhari.He will end his tenure by 2023 and the power will move back to SOUTH(in general) not the microscopic SE.Learn that the legitimate way of selecting a Political office holder remains by ELECTION which is a clear game of numbers.

This 2023,You expect the Northerners support the candidacy of a region historically known for impulse domination and ethnic favouritism likewise their disgusting lousiness in the political space.

The chance of a SS getting the presidency ahead of SE is damn high.Kindly note that whenever the North complete its 8 or 12 years.It's yoruba's turn again.I'm sorry that's the sad reality.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by BornAgainMay: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2017

So far its North.

No problem, our Igbo brothers are interested in giving Dullard chieftaincy title.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Idiot

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Baba be flying "Colours" up and down, my niccur I feel you ooo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by three: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Beht... angry

BASHIR said he also commissioned dis na cry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Chomzy222(f): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
t
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
kudos to him
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Bolustical: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
Our Oyel Money Singers,

Hot food is ready.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Bolustical: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
Meanwhile, in the land of the developers, sculpture is the order of the day.

1 Like

ATIKUisCOOL:
Commissioning Paediatric hospital built by ex- PDP Gov.shekarau
These APC goons Sha,
But what's PMB actually built in KANO?

ATIKU will change the narrative 2019
So, why didn't Shekarau commission it during his tenure?

BTW, what meaningful projects have your governors commissioned in your region aside STATUES?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Seedorffay: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ow much did he give d inmates?
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by SillyMods: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
MikeBetty:
if You Proud Of Sowing Incompetence, Sectional Leader Whose Silence Over Herdsmen Armed Terorrists Left The Public On Speculations, All Promise Denied Government To Hell With It.
Keep yarning op. PMB is miles better than Atiku and others combined.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Promismike(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Any mpama
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by utenwuson: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
which day will yaya bello commission anything in kogi..... even if Na photoshop
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by dukie25: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Buhari giving cash to ex-convicts, not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Hedonistically: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Indeed. He needs to commission a couple of geriatric hospitals. To take care of his senile, brain-dead old self.

Such an oafish, clannish, parochial, close-minded gerontocrat. It will take Nigeria a whole century to recover from the malaise that this animal inflicted on us.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
What a wonderful president. Come 2019 Kano state will double the votes they gave him in 2015 to 4 million.

Buhari/Osibanjo 2019

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by hillarioux: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
IamPatriotic:

I am not an Igbo person, but u think Buhari has yhe final say in this country politically, if the Igbo feels ok with their calculations urs shouldn't not be theirs anyway!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Commissioning Paediatric hospital built by ex- PDP Gov.shekarau
These APC goons Sha,
But what's PMB actually built in KANO?

ATIKU will change the narrative 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by psychologist(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Apart from the mediocre building, the only thing that catch my attention is ZOO road grin

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by bionixs: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Keneking:
Ok
ZOO road,hmm

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by noscarn91(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Look at the first picture that shows the hospital is located at zoo road , lol, no wonder Nigeria is a zoo country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Dannyset(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
What Baba give person money? E hard to believe ooo grin
Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
What are the offences of the inmates that are freed and why were they arrested in the first place ?

I just hope the Patron has not released his Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen crusaders.

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to this Presidiot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Pediatric Hospital Kano, Gives Cash To Freed Inmates (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Is El zak zakky and his followers among the freed inmates

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency / Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd / NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.