Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo (32832 Views)

Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Jamil In His G-wagon / Tiwa Savage & Her Son Jamil In Cute New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by TunezMediaTV: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
ROC Nation star, Tiwa Savage took to her social media page minutes ago to celebrate with her fans with this adorable photo to mark World Smile Day.

Tiwa gushed about baby Jamil in her caption, stating that his smile is all she needs to make her whole world light up forever. She wrote ...

All I need is my JamJam's smile and my whole world lights up, always and forever. Wishing every baby Happy World Smile Day. From Jamil and I. #MomsKnowBest

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/tiwa-savage-share-adorable-photo-with.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLQoK1fFlir/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by nicerichard05: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
and this Poo will surely make fp

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
nicerichard05:

Definitely..

At least its better than all those breast and yansh topic!_

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by Lilshorecords(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
the babys head resemble that of tunji.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by adedayo3193(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
And so,how does dat affect me
But the boy head though
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by doyinisaac(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
The joy of motherhood smiley

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by MizOmalicha(f): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
I know this feeling.. Very priceless

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by ICRMJigawa(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Five (5) reason to smile. cheesy wink smiley

1. Smiling can make you happy (even when you're not).

Remember that mind-body connection we were just talking about? Well, it turns out that the simple act of smiling sends a message to your brain that you're happy. And when you're happy, your body pumps out all kinds of feel-good endorphins. This reaction has been studied since the 1980s and has been proven a number of times. In 1984, an article in the journal Science showed that when people mimic different emotional expressions, their bodies produce physiological changes that reflect the emotion, too, such as changes in heart and breathing rate. Another German study found that people felt happy just by holding a small pen clenched in their teeth, imitating a smile.

Just remember that the research goes both ways. When the people in the first study frowned, they felt less happy, and in the German study, people who held a pen in their protruding lips, imitating a pout, felt unhappy. So the next time you feel sad or upset, try smiling. It just might make your body—and therefore you—feel better.

2. Smiling can make others happy.

"When you're smilin', the whole world smiles with you." Ever heard that song, made famous by Louis Armstrong? Well, it's true. Research shows that smiling is contagious. Ever been around someone who just had something fantastic happen to him or her? Isn't it almost impossible not to feel good, too? Studies show that something as simple as seeing a friend smile can activate the muscles in your face to make that same expression, without you even being aware that you are doing it. Crazy, right?

But remember that this, too, can be for better or for worse. You know the expression "misery loves company"? Frowns act just like smiles, just with a negative reaction, so choose to smile and watch the world smile back!

3. Smiling makes you more attractive.

Ever wonder why are we always asked to smile in photos? Because people usually look their best—and happiest—when smiling. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, 96 percent of American adults believe an attractive smile makes a person more appealing to members of the opposite sex. So the next time you are about to ask someone on a date, smile. It'll make them feel happier (see No. 2), and you'll already be more attractive in his or her eyes!

4. Smiling can help you de-stress.

The next time you're stressed about work or realize that your favorite jeans feel a little snug, don't freak out. Take a few deep breaths and smile! Smiling may help to reduce symptoms associated with anxiety. When that smile signals to your brain that you're feeling happy (even though you're not really feeling happy...yet), your body will usually slow its breathing and heart rate.

Reducing stress is so important for health, too, as it can lower blood pressure, improve digestion and regulate blood sugar. Note that this works during workouts, too! If you're having a hard time getting through that last rep or getting those final 5 minutes in on the treadmill, smiling can do wonders!

5. Smiling can help you land a job.

If you're about to go on a job interview, you may think that your appearance is just about wearing nice clothes. Wrong! You can't just wear that suit; you have to wear it with a smile. In a study published in the December 2009 issue of Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, people looked at full-body photographs of 123 people they had never met. The people in the photos had one of two expressions: neutral (think your passport photo) or a smile. And guess what? When observers saw the photos of smiling people, they were more likely to think that the person in the photo was likeable, confident, conscientious and stable. Sound like traits most companies want in an employee, right? So the next time you're dressing to impress, make sure to take that beautiful, natural smile with you!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by cyberdurable(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by commytosy(f): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
n behold it make front page with only 5 comments.....hmmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by Style007(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Am I the only one who thinks this lady just needed a man to officially give her a child. then divorce him later?? I may be wrong though

my opinion...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by midehi2(f): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
How old is the baby? it seems he is not growing

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by nikkypearl(f): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
nicerichard05:
where is is the poo sad

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by cyberdurable(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
MizOmalicha:
I know this feeling.. Very priceless

How do you know? undecided
Are u a baby mama to one agbero? grin

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
#MomsKnowsBest but a time will come when #DaddyKnowsBetter

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by Benjom(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
This process is called "bonding".

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Are u telling me u are not missing Teebilz

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by HARDDON: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
nicerichard05:

N d poo finaly made fp , need some panadol?
OR
Some anti fp poo pills?

@ op, imagine u watching mini u grow! Aint no joy as that

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by ndvic: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
OK nA
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by passyhansome(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
[size=18pt]JAMIL WHO IS YOUR DADDY? IS HE A CHAIRMAN OR IS HE AN ALAHJI[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by Deeypeey(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
Awwwwwwwwwnnnn!!!!...I just love Tiwa!!!...Mom and son,so cute together!....
this dude above me tho...who go fall for your trap? undecided take a seat baba angry

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by MizOmalicha(f): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
cyberdurable:

An agbero o... grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by uchwar1: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
and this made FP?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by Badtman(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
This Poo made front Page nd Some Educative are suffering in dia Section

Recession no good for some Mod body at all

Na here i go dey wey Linda ikeji, E money, Tiwa DoroDobo Poo will make Front Page
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by funmi4love(f): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
advertising pampers

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by almigthy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
lovely pic

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by agbotemi64(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
y willdis make front page ...God as just decided to punish nairaland with irrelevant , innocuous and trivial things ....#no thanks to nairaland moderators .

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by Jacko1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Wen did she give birth again pls....

6 months ago tunji wan kil himself

The boy was lik 18 months wen things wer rosy with tunji n tiwa

Till now him neva walka and start kg skool

Wizkid pikin of yesterday... Wey i remember very well last year how d mama dey flaunt belle don start to walka sef

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
Why would she? she has her career and her son to make her happy, she doesn't need teebillz smiley
Omoakinsuyi:
Are u telling me u are not missing Teebilz

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo by MizOmalicha(f): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
cyberdurable:

Aah ur so smart, yes I'm d baby mama to Cyberdurable d agbero grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teddy A, Bambam Celebrate Daughter, Zendaya Adenibuya's First Birthday (Photos) / Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) / Independence Day Photo Of Olajumoke Orisaguna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.