Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite (3495 Views)

Entry Level Human Resources Personnel At Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions / Nigerian Foundries Limited Test / Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by Oluwasegun21: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Pls i got an invite 4 d position of finance intern on tuesday nxt week. I really need to know their test format and also their pay. Any1 wit useful info should pls reply dis post.
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by yettundeh: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
I also got an invite from them.
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by Oluwasegun21: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
4 wat position were u invited 4. And pls do u know anytin about their test format.
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by teymmyt(f): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
please I was also invited for the assessment test on Tuesday. what should we expect?.please anyone with info.
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by Oluwasegun21: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
4 What position pls,i also dnt know wat to expect
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by teymmyt(f): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
it's graduate finance intern role
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by Oluwasegun21: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2016
4 future purpose.if u invited 4 a test as a finance intern at cleanserve integrated solutions and u have no knowledge of accounting(balancesheet,journals etc), dnt boda going. Buh i wouldnt lie,its a very great place 4 graduates to work.
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by salexat(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2016
Oluwasegun21:
4 future purpose.if u invited 4 a test as a finance intern at cleanserve integrated solutions and u have no knowledge of accounting(balancesheet,journals etc), dnt boda going. Buh i wouldnt lie,its a very great place 4 graduates to work.
Bros,how are you sure of the statement above?I am also invited for finance intern position.
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by Oluwasegun21: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
salexat:
Bros,how are you sure of the statement above?I am also invited for finance intern position.

I was there 2day 4 a test
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by petrohiz: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Pls any info on when those that applied for Quality Control Intern? Help o

1 Like

Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by shogz89: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Oluwasegun21:
Pls i got an invite 4 d position of finance intern on tuesday nxt week. I really need to know their test format and also their pay. Any1 wit useful info should pls reply dis post.
cc: temmyt, yettundeh have they gotten back to you guyz?
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by Golden1992: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2016
Please has anyone heard from clean serve.it's almost 2 weeks now
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by shogz89: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2016
Golden1992:
Please has anyone heard from clean serve.it's almost 2 weeks now
called them this morning and the lady told me she doesn't think the position is still available cos candidates have been fixed already..
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by Golden1992: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wow!how is that?without even giving us the outcome of the test?wetin our eye no go see?that's crazy.is it the same HR lady u called?her name is sunkanmi.
shogz89:
called them this morning and the lady told me she doesn't think the position is still available cos candidates have been fixed already..
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by salexat(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Golden1992:
Wow!how is that?without even giving us the outcome of the test?wetin our eye no go see?that's crazy.is it the same HR lady u called?her name is sunkanmi.
The recruitment process is completed for the finance intern role.I wrote the test last 2 weeks and 5 applicants were shortlisted for the last stage(Interview) last Thursday(20th).Though, I was among the 5 applicants that went for the interview on Thursday. They have already considered one of us for the position.
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by shogz89: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Golden1992:
nope, got the number from their website opebi office, maybe a receptionist or a secretary.
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by Golden1992: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
I actually wrote the test 2weeks ago.so they actually just need one person?that's crazy.thanks for your response.
salexat:
The recruitment process is completed for the finance intern role.I wrote the test last 2 weeks and 5 applicants were shortlisted for the last stage(Interview) last Thursday(20th).Though, I was among the 5 applicants that went for the interview on Thursday. They have already considered one of us for the position.
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by salexat(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Golden1992:
I actually wrote the test 2weeks ago.so they actually just need one person?that's crazy.thanks for your response.
You are welcome.
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by petrohiz: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Please any info on those that applied for cleanserve Quality Control Intern?
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by jmenex: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
salexat:

Please can you give me idea of the test format and probably how to get to the venue i.e the murtala Mohammed airport, air force address. I have a test with them on Friday. Thanks
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by DENJIZZY(m): 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
jmenex:

Please can you give me idea of the test format and probably how to get to the venue i.e the murtala Mohammed airport, air force address. I have a test with them on Friday. Thanks

Same here people
I need directions from berger to the test venue (Air force baze)
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by martinsfm(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
petrohiz:
Pls any info on when those that applied for Quality Control Intern? Help o
applied too, dint get fed bk
Re: Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite by michaelella: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind / Fcmb & Other Banks Test Format / Union Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.