Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa (26708 Views)

Army Captures Top Boko Haram Commander, Kill 5, 2 Soldiers Injured / Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years / Residents Of Mafa, Borno State Return To Their Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by metallisc(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
Kdiva:
see as dem resemble bomb

grin grin grin grin grin grin

as you take set ehn, i will be your own personal bokoharam... i will bokoharam and bomb anything that troubles you for real o! grin grin grin
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by ceda99: 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
These ones are mere foot soldiers. We need their commanders and generals
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by Kdiva(f): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
metallisc:

as you take set ehn, i will be your own personal bokoharam... i will bokoharam and bomb anything that troubles you for real o! grin grin grin
cool
metallisc:

in my small mind
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
See their brown teeth. Goro-eating Daura Cow.
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by Sunnah1(m): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
bluaero:
Our NA do a very good job in protecting cows. Kudos to them.
That is a very bad way of referring to your entire generation.
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by nnokwa042(m): 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Moreoffaith:
They look unkept....
Very dirty animals
Shoot their balls jare abi wetin all this one wan dey wait do alive.
so these once go follow bang 72 virgin's for muslim heaven? unless virgins with tribal Mark's dem go see fuccck for there, cus saudi virgins no go allow this dirty things touch them for muslim heaven angry
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by chiagozien(m): 12:53am On Oct 08, 2016
when are they going to be release
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by NobleRomm(m): 1:29am On Oct 08, 2016
i dont know what to say... ..
see dem..they dont look normal ...how on earth will this kind of people have conscience....
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by Okeikpu(m): 1:54am On Oct 08, 2016
Shud we call ds ones black pple
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by mustaphasaidu: 2:37am On Oct 08, 2016
This boko boys don finished sef ,look as dem due look, carcassically emaciated....nawaooooo!
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by Fortunehunter(m): 2:51am On Oct 08, 2016
Another trick by Lie Mohammed and Co.

Sure say no be boys wet de sell kolanut them go carry say na Boko boys?
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by juman(m): 4:59am On Oct 08, 2016
Buhari has able to achieve two things so far.
He defeated boko haram (except few skirmishes) and he has able to slow down corruption greatly in the federal level.

But he has failed to handle economy well.
In nigeria hunger is real.
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by Daud2: 5:21am On Oct 08, 2016
ARE YOU WITH YOUR SENSES AT ALL
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by ArabMopol(m): 6:17am On Oct 08, 2016
those EDIOTS are even smiling, pump some cartridge into their skulls nobody will even ask of them...
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by Hiqhscore(m): 6:44am On Oct 08, 2016
Chartey:
Are these guys really Boko Haram?
How can we be sure?
No pictures of arms and ammunition
No pictures of that thing they usually tie on their head
Just some random people in some unverified pictures fa.
Even if the pictures are verified, are we sure the army is not rounding some innocent people up and tagging them Boko Haram just to garner some public goodwill?
Issorait! I don talk my own sha.

Erm did u read b4 u comment? How do u expect a wanted person to advertise a gun in a cattle market
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by Hiqhscore(m): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2016
Okeikpu:
Shud we call ds ones black pple

Lets call them keyans and ghanians grin

1 Like

Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by somez(m): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2016
Just 1 question. But you know your wicked ba?
EHMIR:
Do not arrest them,once u catch them,shoot the back of their heads with anti-aircraft machine guns,so that she-cow or who evr is incharge will ve nothing to swap chibok girls.

God bless NA
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by Iyke123: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2016
I don't trust information from our security operatives, there's no concrete evidence yet to confirm their claim that those are terrorist, for all we know, they might have force those random folks to dance to their statement, just saying though cause we all know how our security operative behave
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by Hiqhscore(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2016
Iyke123:
I don't trust information from our security operatives, there's no concrete evidence yet to confirm their claim that those are terrorist, for all we know, they might have force those random folks to dance to their statement, just saying though cause we all know how our security operative behave

When army form comes awt again gwan collect, then go to the field and comman give us true info.
And incase u dnt knw erybody is a suspect until wen screened den dey confirm the innocent ones
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2016
Tiny and wicked things
Re: Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa by Iyke123: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hiqhscore:

When army form comes awt again gwan collect, then go to the field and comman give us true info.
And incase u dnt knw erybody is a suspect until wen screened den dey confirm the innocent ones

Hmmm, you're trying to be sarcastic and a little bit right on everyone being a suspect including you, I don't know what country you reside in but if you are not in a Nigeria you should know that whenever a Nigerian security officer calls you a suspect, there is no proving you otherwise by what so ever lawyer unless you have some persons in authority to save your head Or you got money to bail out...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chike Edozien 96th Birthday: Okowa Greets Asagba Of Asaba Obi / Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan / Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.