Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks (3742 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
I have this beautiful female friend that I have known for a while now and it was yesterday that I was able to have access to the pink zone grin.But I noticed she got a smelly pvssy when I was hitting her from behind. I couldn't smack her ass...look at the way her ass vibrates.

Thing is, I don't know how she gon react if I tell her. And what can she do to stop the smell?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by divinehand2003(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
Codedly

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
divinehand2003:
Codedly
She gets angry easily sad

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Tell her like this "Ehm Bashirat..are u by shanze related to Aunty Linda Ikeji because your yansh izz smelling juz like her own or perhaps did u put dead fish inside ur yansh" __she will just smile and appreciate you smiley

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
Did she take her bath before u fvcked her?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by chris2face(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Trying fingering her after that use style put it into her nose and that solves it

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Laveda(f): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
chris2face:
Trying fingering her after that use style put it into her nose and that solves it

gringringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jarizod:
Tell her like this "Ehm Bashirat..are u by shanze related to Aunty Linda Ikeji because your yansh izz smelling juz like her own or perhaps did u put dead fish inside ur yansh" __she will just smile and appreciate you smiley
Lol.. No be small dead fish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
Chaiiii Tell her jae straight up 'Yo' punni stinks' she'll understand jae

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
chris2face:
hahahahahahaha. Epic... U are a guru

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
E dey kill mosquito well well I dey teeeeeel u

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by divinehand2003(m): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Rasmega:

She gets angry easily sad

The more reason you should pass the message across in clear, unambiguous and precise terms. Moreover, you are not the cause of the unpleasant vaginal odour.
You could put it like this;

''Baby I really like you but there is something unpleasant about the smell from your private. I think we should see a good physician to help you out. Now, no arguments pls or else I shall log out of the website permanently.''

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
chris2face:

Chai, I love this. But I would I need protection on my hand? cry sad

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
Rasmega:

Lol.. No be small dead fish

Just tell her codedly and very politely.. at least make she dey wash D place na..u try ooo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Gladiator1: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
chris2face:
Seconded... She'll be like "Jeez, WTF!!!"
Rasmega:
I have this beautiful female friend that I have known for a while now and it was yesterday that I was able to have access to the pink zone grin.But I noticed she got a smelly pvssy when I was hitting her from behind. I couldn't smack her ass...look at the way her ass vibrates.
Thing is, I don't know how she gon react if I tell her. And what can she do to stop the smell?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
divinehand2003:

The more reason you should pass the message across in clear, unambiguous and precise terms. Moreover, you are not the cause of the unpleasant vaginal odour.
You could put it like this;

''Baby I really like you but there is something unpleasant about the smell from your private. I think we should see a good physician to help you out. Now, no arguments pls or else I shall log out of the website permanently.''

Thanks, G. I will call her now.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by divinehand2003(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
chris2face:

Bro, you too bad

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by teepsee(f): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
Rasmega:

op it's very easy.

Make a deal with her, that you will be sucking it for her every night before she goes to bed.

Your mouth can do the best cleaning, on that she will benefit and you too will

Thank me later wink

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
chris2face:

Rasmega..this here is the solution to the problem!grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by chris2face(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
Rasmega:

Chai, I love this. But I would I need protection on my hand? cry sad
U will have to shower afterwards now

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jarizod:

Just tell her codedly and very politely.. at least make she dey wash D place na..u try ooo
Thanks. I no sabi... na like some minutes later I started perceiving some odour.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
teepsee:
op it's very easy.

Make a deal with her, that you will be sucking it for her every night before she goes to bed.

Your mouth can do the best cleaning, on that she will benefit and you too will

Thank me later wink
Make I give you the contract na embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
chris2face:

U will have to shower afterwards now
Dude, fingering is not an option. I can still "see" the smell every time I close my eyes.

I go tell her politely.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by chris2face(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
divinehand2003:

Bro, you too bad
Bros am not bad oh only trying to help a nigga but u agree with me that doing that will solve the problem

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by teepsee(f): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Rasmega:

Make I give you the contract na embarassed
grin

Thanks, but it's your cross na, so carry it cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by chris2face(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
Rasmega:

Dude, fingering is not an option. I can still "see" the smell every time I close my eyes.

I go tell her politely.
OK thats okay If u know she won't take it as an insult and mind u,she may never be comfortable around u which is not the objective
All the best sha !

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Parpor(m): 1:31am On Oct 08, 2016
Am guys go jst carry erry mata for head come nairaland like person wey dey sell gala.
Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 08, 2016
Use your fingers and bring it close to her nose or better still use your mouth rub her clit and try to kiss her but bring it to her nose embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Osgilliat(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2016
What most people don't understand about vagina is that it get more smelly when it's menstrual cycle is near. The best time to fu*k a vagina is third to fifth days after period. Talking from experience.if a girl kitty cat still stinks immediately after her period, then you know the rest. Don't judge her yet. She might be close to her period.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by ElsonMorali: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2016
How do you tell her? Politely.

Unfortunately the girl go think say she don get better boyfriend o. See as the guy dey mess her up here.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by anigbajumo(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2016
Osgilliat:
What most people don't understand about vagina is that it get more smelly when it's menstrual cycle is near. The best time to fu*k a vagina is third to fifth days after period. Talking from experience.if a girl kitty cat still stinks immediately after her period, then you know the rest. Don't judge her yet. She might be close to her period.

Blatant lie.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2016
grin

Why not show this thread to her? So she will realized she got rotten pusaaaay tat she needs to give serious attention

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Squirt Like A Pro / Some Ladies And Their Ways [whatsapp Conversation] / Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.