Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari (709 Views)

I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari / Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari / UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari by agwom(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
ABUJA-President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in Abuja said that his greatest wish from God was the courage to be fair to all Nigerians irrespective of religious, tribal and cultural backgrounds. He said his administration would continue to promote unity and peaceful co-existence of all Nigerians by ensuring fairness and social justice to all. The president spoke while receiving Sheikh Abdul-Muhsin Muhammad Al-Qassimi, Imam of the Mosque of the Holy Prophet in Medina, Saudi Arabia at the State House, Abuja. President Muhammadu Buhari said God had a purpose of bringing people from different ethnic backgrounds into one country- Nigeria. “God knows best- a population of 180 million people comprising more than 300 ethnic groups many of them with cultural ties stronger than religion can only co-exist peacefully in an atmosphere of social justice,’’ he said. President Buhari urged Muslims and all other citizens to imbibe and practice social justice as a norm and prayed to Allah to guide his government in doing the same. “I pray that God gives us the courage to be fair to people he put in our charge so that we can enjoy his mercy,’’ he said. Citing several personal life lessons from the country’s political crisis in 1966, the civil war, his incarceration for three and half years in solitary detention, and his attempts to win presidential election, President Buhari told the visiting Imam that he had learnt ‘‘an important lesson about social justice.’’ The President commended the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for their efforts to create a better understanding and practice of Islam. He welcomed the visit of the Imam to Nigeria, noting that it would strengthen the bond of ties between the two countries. A statement by senior special assistant to the president on media and publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu said that Sheikh (Dr) Al-Qassimi in his remarks commended the peaceful co-existence of Nigerians of different faiths. He expressed satisfaction with the cordial relations between government and religious leaders and called for a better teaching and practice of Islam devoid of extremism. Speaking to State House Correspondents after the meeting, Zamfara State governor, Abdulaziz Yari said that peace was central to the development of country. He urged Nigerians across all religious strata to embrace peace for the progress of the country.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/pray-god-give-courage-fair-nigerians-buhari/

Re: I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari by TheFreeOne: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
Really grin

Me too I pray you'll know the meaning of being fair cos divisiveness, insincerity, insecurity and nepotism that pervades the land shows you don't know jack about fairness.

2 Likes

Re: I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari by madridguy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
I'm proud of you Sai Baba.
Re: I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
Fair?? Wonders can't fit end....naaa! Shuooo!!

Fulani supremacist talking of fairness Strange cool shocked cool

That WORD does not exist in the Dictionary of Gambaris!!

His body language

His Appointments

His utterances

His focus

All is fair in war!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari by KINGMAKER001(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
This is deceitful.... you pray God that God will give you the courage to be fair to all and yet you always categorize 98% and 5%...We know who you re and you can't change from who you are... you freaking mean and vindictive. Proudly 5%

1 Like

Re: I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari by bolinxman: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Stop your fake promises,this is not campaign period.Sai Baba is becoming Kai Baba.

1 Like

Re: I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari by basilo101: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
afonjas want him to be unfair to some people, dullardo is tired of them ruining his administration
Re: I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari by limeta(f): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
You think you talking to fools Buhari

1 Like

Re: I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari by leofab(f): 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
This product of Tinubu's mistake again??
Re: I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari by Favorite1: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
Take it...

2 Likes

Re: I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
It's confirmed.

Buhari is already the worst president in the history of this nation.

I prefer the colonial masters to this shame of a person

1 Like

Re: I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari by bennygreat1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
Pray Very Well Sir.. Because God is watching you from above....

#ThereisEndtoEverything.....

1 Like

Re: I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari by Nightie(f): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
#Yawning,,,
Re: I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari by dotreal4life: 12:21am On Oct 08, 2016
Prayer alone can not do it sir, you need to add 365 days fasting.

We need God's help in this country, especially now that the president is sounding as if he wasn't prepared to become president.
Re: I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari by MONITZ: 3:55am On Oct 08, 2016
Uncle Bubs!, are u for real? After u re done allocating most of the juiciest and most important portfolios to ur kinsmen, without reflecting the diverse nature of the country because to u, the North own Nigeria and everything therein, u re now asking for divine wisdom or is it just an afterthought?
Re: I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari by rose54321: 4:42am On Oct 08, 2016
B to the U to the BULLSHIT.
Re: I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 08, 2016
You are already biting the finger that fed you by fighting Tinubu in proxy. We will undo the 2015 mistakes in 2019 by sending you back to daura. You are only fair to the North and any other region that complains will be chased by your dogs Efcc and Dss. We regret voting this stubborn man into power. GEJ left us with no choice tho undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Cases That Landed The "Corrupt" Judges In Trouble / "My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me" President Buhari Tells Reporter (watch) / Recession: Uncertainty Looms Over Badagry, Ibaka Other Deep Seaports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.