Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) (34288 Views)

A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) / Fire Outbreak At University Of Uyo Law Faculty Today (pics) / My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by baba11(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2016
Yomieluv:
seems laspotech only admits cultist, or potential cultist

I have never seen a school with so much cultist like laspotech, even all the okada riders in that underbridge aren't left out..

You need to speak only on what you know about besides,which under bridge are u referring to?isolo or ikorodu campus??

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by Ihateiboflaties: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2016
Taeewo:
This innocent Lagos State Polytechnic security was killed today in Ikorodu campus by unknown gun men reported to be a CULTIST.. ..

Teejay RIP
These guys have been given so much weapons for political use that they now use the weapons to sort power desperately.... Nigeria is a failed country...

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by HealthCoach1: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2016
Are you tired of excess weight in your body most especially around your tummy? 
Losing weight is an issue that is becoming so hard to achieve for majority of people. A lot of people really wish to reduce and control their weight, but has not been easy to do. There is a natural supplement called Clean 9 that can help you reduce your weight within a period of days. This has been tested locally and internationally by standard nutrition agencies including our Nigerian NAFDAC to be of good quality and with no side effects. 
Yes, under a period of some days, you can reduce your weight to the level of your choice with ease without any side effect. 
You can reduce between 5-10kg of weight within 9 days, we can also help you reduce between 20-30kg within a period of 30 days. 
Nature makes it standout 
A lot of testimonies of positive results are coming in on daily basis from people that have been managed by this product. 
We offer free home delivery service. 
Payment on delivery available nationwide. 

To place your order or to learn more:
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401 
BBM: D1A0F4FA
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by waxyung(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Dats a bloody lie.. Laspo is nt cultists den.. It happens jst as it happen elsewhere.. We've have an unbroken session for 5years now.. With peace

3 Likes

Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by WalkerMichael(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2016
Cc roladiva
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2016
Ikorodu with cultists are like 5 & 6
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by hefelove(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2016
Umartins1:
Egbon, cultism is one of the reasons I made quick exit from Laspo. That place is den of cultists.
which year was that? cos as at 2011/2013 the cultism wasn't too much
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by Laredojohn(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2016
They are everywhere...it's not about laspotech or ikrd... every area has them, apapa island, ajah, surulere, egbeda, iyana ipaja, and the likes...it's just that their mode of operation differs..anyways..we hope for a better Nigeria soon...

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by hefelove(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2016
Laspotech cultism is isn't as bad as u guys are portraying it here, although there are cultist in laspo but they are still peaceful, only the outsider cultist of ikorodu are bad. left the school 3years ago tho

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by henrybomb(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2016
Hotter dan before bro
Taeewo:
Dem say first gate dey hot now though am now in Ondo state.. ..How UNILAG? Hope u enjoying the skul?
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by columbus007(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2016
Laspotec na Rubbish schl,they are all agbero,students,lectural all the same,na yoruba dem dey take communicate for laspo onl yoruba only imagine,and if you doesn't understand yoruba d person is marked for dealth.
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by columbus007(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2016
Laspotec na Rubbish schl,they are all agbero,students,lectural all the same,na yoruba dem dey take communicate for laspotec yoruba only imagine,and if you dontt understand yoruba d person is marked for dealth.
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by henrybomb(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2016
fuckboy:

it's obvious he's a security and he's doing his job by stopping cultist from entering then got shot maybe
i stay in first gate according to reliable source,after he closed from work he went to a bar closeby in the process got drunk and talking about cultism..saying all sort of things before anyone could say jack robinson some guys just came there and shot him

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2016
columbus007:
Laspotec na Rubbish schl,they are all agbero,students,lectural all the same,na yoruba dem dey take communicate for laspo onl yoruba only imagine,and if you doesn't understand yoruba d person is marked for dealth.

No wonder you wrote this.
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by barcaboi(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2016
Taeewo:
This innocent Lagos State Polytechnic security was killed today in Ikorodu campus by unknown gun men reported to be a CULTIST.. ..

Teejay RIP
not long after I drove past that area in the night; I heard mad gunshot...I knew awon boyz don hit person.....RIP to him. ...God saved my ass
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by barcaboi(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2016
Twizzy30:
Not only that security died. Check this
yeah..not only him died....u are correct
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by barcaboi(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2016
GetUmad:

You said not only that security died and failed to tell us who this new person was. A student or Lecturer?
works in d ICT section of the school
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by kennyjam: 11:12am On Oct 08, 2016
Poly fa? if dis guys(cultists)come dey uni, na military-cultists dem go be. God na Ur hand We dey!
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by kennyjam: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2016
hefelove:
Laspotech cultism is isn't as bad as u guys are portraying it here, although there are cultist in laspo but they are still peaceful, only the outsider cultist of ikorodu are bad. left the school 3years ago tho
i

a member exposed!
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by RPDA: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2016
freesinzu:

Most of the securities are actually cultists

How you take know? Is that your Alma mater? undecided
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by able20(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2016
Opistorincos:
This is bad
I thought they said that L lagos is safe
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by Opistorincos(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2016
able20:

I thought they said that L lagos is safe

To some extent... yes
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by RPDA: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2016
kennyjam:
i

a member exposed!

What is this one saying? soro niyen.. undecided

RIP to the deceased, may God grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss.

Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by Dalek(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2016
columbus007:
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by kennyjam: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2016
RPDA:

What is this one saying? soro niyen.. undecided

RIP to the deceased, may God grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Amen! you are quoting me wrongly. I meant to the guy that said some cultists are not brutal....
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2016
columbus007:

pls stop posting what you don't know.....

stop spreading false information, laspo is a good school.
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by hefelove(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
kennyjam:
i

a member exposed!
shior
Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by hefelove(m): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
kennyjam:

Amen! you are quoting me wrongly. I meant to the guy that said some cultists are not brutal....
Bro am not a cultist and am not the only one here saying laspotech is not that bad, na school wey i go b dis. u can't compare the cultism in Laspo to other schools we do see their bad news here on nairaland, there are cultist there we know we just saying its still peaceful that's all

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by ojib(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
columbus007:
go and hug a transformer if you have noting to say.. have u for once been to the school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by R0LL0N(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
baba11:

You need to speak only on what you know about besides,which under bridge are u referring to?isolo or ikorodu campus??
Dont mind the guy he is not really familiar with ikorodu town

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by amdoyin82(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
No smoke without fire. These guys must have somtin in common or deals with these cultists before eliminating them. Cultist don't just strike, in as much that I will not support their activities and menace. We have seen people that goes and graduated in schools whr cultism are the order of the day yet they were not harmed since they did not move beyond their bounds. It is wen u toy on d part of dis pple DAT somtin like this happened. May God accept their souls and give the families the fortitude to bear the loss. Amin

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) by pweetychyka(f): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
columbus007:
Laspotec na Rubbish schl,they are all agbero,students,lectural all the same,na yoruba dem dey take communicate for laspotec yoruba only imagine,and if you dontt understand yoruba d person is marked for dealth.

columbus007:

Ur write up is jez so wack dah even a primary 2 child will read n wanna spank d hell outta ur brain!
Only God knows d skul u graduated from!

#proudlylasposian.... Cultist r everywhere! All we need do is be very careful, mind our speech wherever we find ourself n know where to b at d ryt tym!
God help us in dis country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 2nd Edition / Private Universities Produce Students With Empty Brains - Plateau ASUU Chairman / Why Do Most Brilliant Guys/Ladies Use Glasses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.