Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) (21013 Views)

DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding / DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble / DSS Arrests 2 Supreme Court Judges & 5 Other judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by RZArecta(m): 5:31am On Oct 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

[s]Your opinion changes nothing. Their houses havs been invaded and they will be locked up so as to serve as lessons to other judges not to undermine the powers of the executive. The judges have never ruled in favor of buhari ever since be began several trials. Do you expect him to fold his hands and watch? That is why he is the commander in chief of armed forces. He can get whatever he wants[/s]

5 Likes

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by figment232(m): 5:37am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

The DSS will not move against these Judge's,if there are no proof of them collecting bribes.

These are Judges,and not ordinary Nigerians. So for the Security men to publicly move against them this way,would show they have gathered tangible evidences.

The Judiciary is the most protected Arm of any Government,and I hope to God the DSS are sure of what they are doing.

If these Judges have been compromised,then the National Judicial Council should not only Debar them,but they should be jailed for a long time for bringing the legal system to a disrepute.

I stand with the fight against corrupt Judges.
hopeless unrepentant zombie

8 Likes

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by adconline(m): 5:45am On Oct 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

Your opinion changes nothing. Their houses havs been invaded and they will be locked up so as to serve as lessons to other judges not to undermine the powers of the executive. The judges have never ruled in favor of buhari ever since be began several trials. Do you expect him to fold his hands and watch? That is why he is the commander in chief of armed forces. He can get whatever he wants
What an arrogant display of congenital idiocy! Are there charges against those judges?

7 Likes

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by danmasani101: 6:49am On Oct 08, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

SERIOUSLY TODAY THAT GUY LOST EVERY RESPECT I HAVE FOR HIM...

The rate of impunity & massive corrupt under this present government.....and the way some sycophants keep cheering them,

Hmmmmm, all i can say is for now no hope for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by kenny987(f): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

[s]Your opinion changes nothing. Their houses havs been invaded and they will be locked up so as to serve as lessons to other judges not to undermine the powers of the executive. The judges have never ruled in favor of buhari ever since be began several trials. Do you expect him to fold his hands and watch? That is why he is the commander in chief of armed forces. He can get whatever he wants[/s]

Have u lost your mind? What do u mean judgment in favour of Buhari? Has he been on trial? Is the common Nigerian citizen to suffer glaring injustice just to please Buhari? Is that what governance means to you?

It is not the Judge's place to rule for or against Buhari and the Executive. They are there to give life to the spirit and letters of the law and are not to be subservient to any arm of government hence that term 'Independence of the Judiciary'. Is it now their faults that the prosecution fails to prepare and do their jobs in securing incontrovertible evidence and subsequent convictions? Are they now to just dispense judgments without justice?

How about the FG withdrawing charges against Ekweremadu and Saraki, is that the fault of the FG?

5 Likes

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by hamilton62(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

The DSS will not move against these Judge's,if there are no proof of them collecting bribes.

These are Judges,and not ordinary Nigerians. So for the Security men to publicly move against them this way,would show they have gathered tangible evidences.

The Judiciary is the most protected Arm of any Government,and I hope to God the DSS are sure of what they are doing.

If these Judges have been compromised,then the National Judicial Council should not only Debar them,but they should be jailed for a long time for bringing the legal system to a disrepute.

--Modified-

Just read that Governor Wike,after hearing these two Judges were getting picked up,personally drove to another Judge's house in Port-Harcourt and prevented the DSS from picking the Judge up.

-How did Wike know that Judge will be picked by the DSS?

-What made Wike know instinctively that the Government will be interested in that Judge?

-Why would a Governor race in his Pyjamas to prevent the DSS from picking the Judge,if he has nothing to fear?

Summary.

I think the Judiciary has a very corrupt cabal,that sells Judgement to the highest bidder,and the DSS just rounded all of them up this night.

If it is proven that Wike,just like others influenced this Judge's with bribes to retain the Governorship seat,then his matter will be revisited by the law.

And I think that is why he ran nearly naked,to the judge house to prevent the DSS from taking him away.

pls when is judge John Tsoho's home is to be invaded for arrest?
You can never give what you don't have, i am pointing this to Buharia and his supporters...
One things is precious on this earth and itls time, by His grace we shall all be alive to watch where the heaven is taking the earthcrust to.
Ciao

5 Likes

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by Justiceleague1: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

--Modified-

Just read that Governor Wike,after hearing these two Judges were getting picked up,personally drove to another Judge's house in Port-Harcourt and prevented the DSS from picking the Judge up.

-What made Wike know instinctively that the Government will be interested in that Judge?

-Why would a Governor race in his Pyjamas(heard they brought clothes for him to wear later) to prevent the DSS from picking the Judge,if he has nothing to fear?

Summary.

I think the Judiciary has a very corrupt cabal,that sells Judgement to the highest bidder,and the DSS just rounded all of them up this night.

If it is proven that Wike,just like others influenced this Judge's with bribes to retain the Governorship seat,then his matter will be revisited by the law.

And I think that is why he ran nearly naked,to the judge house to prevent the DSS from taking him away.

you will find urself in court very soon...keep on parroting.. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by APCmyheart(m): 8:26am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

--Modified-

-Why would a Governor race in his Pyjamas(heard they brought clothes for him to wear later) to prevent the DSS from picking the Judge,if he has nothing to fear?

Summary.

Thanks and God bless you, Juduciary is the number problem in the fight against corruption, You grant someone who looted billions bail just like that? How can a judge grant bail to Dasuki despite all that happen.

For those shouting dictator, Tyranny you aint seen nothing yet, All this can't happen in developed Nations. The arrest should continue and Nigeria will be Great again,

Tyranny or Dictator

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by Unimaginable123: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2016
You see what we are saying? Justice Walter Samuel Nkanu Onnoghen was recommended to be the next Chief Judge. And now they have broken into his home

2 Likes

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by bcashy: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2016
Luckianti:

What happened to due process and rule of law. ****

Due process and rule of law where? schewwwwwwwwww
Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by ceeethru(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2016
Unlawful force and illegal entry into federal judges houses in Nigeria is applauded by persons on account of ethnic prejudice. In a way, it is due to ignorance. Of many afflictions of the country, ignorance is worse. Ignorance is a very serious problem because, beyond stupidity and idiocy, ignorance manifest largely in the inability of the victim to have capacity to reason or think through an issue. The ravaging bitterness, dangerous schemes and mistrust among different ethnic groups in Nigerian presents imminent and grave danger for all. Going to school for quality education or getting good knowledge of some trade by way of skill aquisition, is really desirable for many. Such effort will do Nigeria much good. It is important to note that it's high time free and compulsory education was introduced at all levels, for every one, as practiced in Germany and Scandinavian countries. That is, if a competitive Nigeria is desired.

1 Like

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by APCmyheart(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Era Of Dictatorship

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ we miss you Sir

#IStandWithSamDaddy 2019 cool

Lol continue, You miss free money abi?

Devil will Punish all enemies of this great Nation.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by sparkle10(m): 8:31am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

--Modified-

Summary.

Shut up and stop the crap. Stop supporting uncivilized and dictatorial tendencies and actions all in the name of partisanship. You may cry a river later.

7 Likes

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by bcashy: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2016
figment232:
hopeless unrepentant zombie

hopeless unrepentant wailer.........u think Buhari get your time ?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by ChrisEsq: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2016
We are getting there. Now raiding JUDGES?!
Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by APCmyheart(m): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2016
menix:
Nigerin Army should please recall Buhari back to service, we need to ve a clear definition Of the system of Govt we operate.

Army don't need to call him back, I believe this is just the begining as there will not be peace for the wicked, Mind you the western world are backing Buhari in the fight, Nigeria most be great.

1 Like

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by bcashy: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2016
APCmyheart:

Lol continue, You miss free money abi?

Devil will Punish all enemies of this great Nation.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na that free money wey no dey flow again dey pain them pass......
Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by APCmyheart(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2016
bcashy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na that free money wey no dey flow again dey pain them pass......
Na so ooo Them never see anything..
Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by bcashy: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2016
APCmyheart:
Army don't need to call him back, I believe this is just the begining as there will not be peace for the wicked, Mind you the western world are backing Buhari in the fight, Nigeria most be great.

U dey mind them?? Na ECOWAS court be their saviour now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by Kgdavid(m): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2016
kenny987:
Goodness gracious! When did the Executive become so daring and lawless enough to attack the Judiciary in this dastardly manner? They have toyed with the Legislature and now it's time to address Buhari's headache a.k.a the Judiciary?

Is this the new era of intimidation and impunity sine goddamn arseholes consciously voted for in 2015? Is this the kind of gestapo governance they crave and desire? Where is democracy, separation of powers and simple, basic courtesy and respect for the rule of law?
How can they knock down gates to gain access to and arrest a serving judge? What else is left before the sham of a constitution we operate is suspended?

What do you know of governance, separation of powers and the rule of law? Let me inform you that separation of powers is incomplete without checks and balances. Do you know what that principle is?

And who told you a serving judge cannot be legally arrested? If you are ignorant of the law, must you expose yourself for all to see?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by bcashy: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2016
APCmyheart:

Thanks and God bless you, Juduciary is the number problem in the fight against corruption, You grant someone who looted billions bail just like that? How can a judge grant bail to Dasuki despite all that happen.

For those shouting dictator, Tyranny you aint seen nothing yet, All this can't happen in developed Nations. The arrest should continue and Nigeria will be Great again,

Tyranny or Dictator

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI.

FULLY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by Kgdavid(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2016
ChrisEsq:
We are getting there. Now raiding JUDGES?!

Are judges immune from arrest? Esquire indeed!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by IMEAN(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

--Modified-

Summary.

I love the way you always live up to the billing! When ever you make comments, you don't fail to disappoint those of us who think you are a stewpid idiat.... I love how you reason, if this is your conception of democracy and rule of law,then you have some serious fundamental issues..wake up.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by bikefab(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2016
What do we call dis fresh onslaught against judges?
Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by tinsel: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2016
I am really scared with the turn of events. To raid there houses and break there homes is not the best way to approach this. Simply invite them for questioning and then follow up with warrants and search. For goodness sake we are not in a military regime.
Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by sparkle10(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2016
kenny987:
Goodness gracious! When did the Executive become so daring and lawless enough to attack the Judiciary in this dastardly manner? They have toyed with the Legislature and now it's time to address Buhari's headache a.k.a the Judiciary?

Is this the new era of intimidation and impunity sine goddamn arseholes consciously voted for in 2015? Is this the kind of gestapo governance they crave and desire? Where is democracy, separation of powers and simple, basic courtesy and respect for the rule of law?
How can they knock down gates to gain access to and arrest a serving judge? What else is left before the sham of a constitution we operate is suspended?

Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by Kgdavid(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

Guy keep quiet
Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by zicoraads: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
[s][/s]

Your opinion changes nothing. Their houses havs been invaded and they will be locked up so as to serve as lessons to other judges not to undermine the powers of the executive. The judges have never ruled in favor of buhari ever since be began several trials. Do you expect him to fold his hands and watch? That is why he is the commander in chief of armed forces. He can get whatever he wants
You are dull!
Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by Everfrank(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2016
Wailers will keep wailing but when the matter is proved and the action justified they will be put to shame.
Re: DSS Raids And Arrests 2 High Court Judges In Abuja And Gombe (photo) by yeyeboi(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very interesting.

--Modified-

Summary.

Following...... but Bros e be like sey something dey worri u upstairs angry

If na all this long lubish u go dey type make u nor dey waste ur data o tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Election: Candidates Sign Peace Accord / Juju Oath Of Political Godfathers (Opinion) / Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.