Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Woman Discovers She's Being Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years - Her Reaction ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Discovers She's Being Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years - Her Reaction ? (6875 Views)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Discovers She's Being Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years - Her Reaction ? by Realhommie(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
masonkz:

Someone lied to you.
Bro nobody lied ooooooo, you better believe.. I mean, ordinarily it doesn't make sense but it does happen.
Re: Woman Discovers She's Being Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years - Her Reaction ? by egopersonified(f): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
had a roommate in school who came to look for herself claiming she was her own twin sister, I have put that down as a mental disorder. In this case, guy was tired of his first marriage and staged his own death and burial, got tired of the second marriage and sent someone to present pictures and claim to be a relative. solution; arrest the relative

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discovers She's Being Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years - Her Reaction ? by Ask4Info: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
egopersonified:
had a roommate in school who came to look for herself claiming she was her own twin sister, I have put that down as a mental disorder. In this case, guy was tired of his first marriage and staged his own death and burial, got tired of the second marriage and sent someone to present pictures and claim to be a relative. solution; arrest the relative

Please can you give clearer details on it all went/happened the bolded part). Please quote me when you are giving details.

I have heard so so many of such stories. I believe only kids will doubt it as they in the Indomie generation weren't witnesses of such tales.

That why they tell people to be extremely careful the way they treat and talk to strangers.
Re: Woman Discovers She's Being Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years - Her Reaction ? by sandiyke(f): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
masonkz:

Someone lied to you.
That you have not seen who it happened to does not mean it did not happen. So please go do your research.
Re: Woman Discovers She's Being Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years - Her Reaction ? by symbianDON(m): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Realhommie:
Stories like these sound so untrue yet are real...

I'v heard so many and i do believe but there has to be an explanation.

I really wish my kid bro is somewhere else living right now and hopefully we'll get to find out in the future bout his family this way too. We lost him in 2012 and he was only 19.
oh dear!! so sorry for your loss
Re: Woman Discovers She's Being Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years - Her Reaction ? by Realhommie(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
symbianDON:
oh dear!! so sorry for your loss
Thanks bro...
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Woman Discovers She's Being Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years - Her Reaction ? by twosquare(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2016
Miriam19:
I don't believe in such undecided

Only in Nollywood
well, I can tell you such happened in my town. No be play play things. Yorubas call them Akudaaya. One thing gave the man out who was once dead.. You know gossips travel fast... This guy was stinkingly rich. First, he no dey wear cap or sandals... But that's not the issue. The thing is, people suddenly starts to notice what has deluded them for years that they weren't paying attention to. The man was without a SHADOW. One way to notice an Akudaaya is that most don't have shadows since their body has been buried.
Re: Woman Discovers She's Being Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years - Her Reaction ? by bbeautylik(f): 12:37pm On May 18, 2017
tales by moonlight
Re: Woman Discovers She's Being Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years - Her Reaction ? by limamintruth: 4:10pm On May 18, 2017
How true is this story? Because personally, I don't believe it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Home ‘n’ Moore — Kitchen Appliances/Utensils/Souvenirs At Best Prices! / About House Helps: Work Schedules, Limits/Chores;Please Share Your Experiences / 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.