Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Peter Obi In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In Pictures (21103 Views)

Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You sounds like indomie generation. Now that your candidate is encouraging fraud, what do you want us to call you.
I made a mistake,it tells us in the Bible not to put our faith in man. Like many others I fell for the propaganda,but now I see I erred in my support,I now call them out on their corruption and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by globe16: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dutchboy:

Orji Kalu stole so much that he did'nt know what to do with the money.He built a 400 room mansion in his village.
https://www.nairaland.com/1383416/photos-check-out-inside-ex-gov
he built that mansion in 1998 before even becoming governor, thats why I laugh when peter obi propagandist tell us peter obi was wealthy before becoming governor as an excuse that he did not steal state funds
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
globe16:

he built that mansion in 1998 before even becoming governor, thats why I laugh when peter obi propagandist tell us peter obi was wealthy before becoming governor as an excuse that he did not steal state funds
He only laid the foundation of the capstone before he became Governor,stop spreading lies, it was during his tenure he completed it. The Supreme court has already given EFCC the go ahead to prosecute him for embezzling N5.6 billion naira,they filed a fresh charges against him in May 2016.
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by globe16: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dutchboy:

He only laid the foundation of the capstoneb before he became Governor,stop spreading lies, It was during his tenure he completed it. The Supreme court has already given EFCC the go ahead to prosecute him for embezzling N5.6 billion naira,they filed a fresh charges against him in May.
we are saying the same thing, he started the project before becoming governor meaning he would have still completed it if he didnt become governor.. He had the money then but it didnt stop him from looting state funds in ABia as governor.. He started his media empire as governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
globe16:

we are saying the same thing, he started the project before becoming governor meaning he would have still completed it if he didnt become governor.. He had the money then but it didnt stop him from looting state funds in ABia as governor.. He started his media empire as governor
Okay,I thought you were defending him.
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by globe16: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dutchboy:

Okay,I thought you were defending him.
how can I.. lol
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by nwabobo: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
globe16:

How then do you say obiano squandered investments that have not even began yielding benefits, thats if we accept the phantom 75b story? Mischief? What of the liabilities mentioned by obiano? Over 100b in liabilities.. Meanwhile, when will you peter obi sycophants start posting photos of peter obi's projects and legacies in government after 8 years instead of these nonsense self serving photos that added no value to the average Anambra person

There was a naira component in cash deposits well over N30bn. I have not personally said Obiano is squandering the investment but his flamboyance is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. Cost of government under him has gone up.

In my opinion, Anambra has been blessed with good governance beginning from Ngige.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by InvertedHammer: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
/
Peter Obi has always been like this. The politicians in Anambra hated him because he wasn't throwing money around like others. Although towards the end of his tenure, he turned into Father Christmas which could have been a clandestine way of purchasing victory for APGA.

Many times he came to US for ASA-USA or WIC meetings, he would be comfortably seated with the general audience.

But I will not judge the content of his character by those actions only.
/

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by careerszest(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Oyiboman69:
op,who is this obi? the truth is,i've never heard of him where I stay in Onitsha.

I guess it's because he was not like some noise maker governors. Or like someone said, you are deaf

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by o42austino(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
globe16:

indeed
that's a federal government Road that leads to government house, he decided to do state Road first which is his primary assignment.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by phranq(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
nwabobo:

Bro, na only deaf and blind person fit talk like dat na.

u nid more dan chill. u nid Jesus in ua life!!! bliv me. hahahaha
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Keneking:
Former Head of Useless government in Anambra cry
Who em EPP?
Nonsense

- kissing the Pope's ring behind the altar does not guarantee you seat in Heaven. Nonsense. Look at the "arrangee back of altar meeting" with the Pope.

- Standing behind a candidate for confirmation does not make him worthy of purgatory.

- posing with Bishops and doling out huge tax payers cash to churches does not make you a candidate for beatification.

Hopeless situation with Peter. Only useful to his hometown. Nonsense.

See his penalty spot in one of those pictures. Fraud cry

This thread is a waste of space. Nonsense.Useless. Hopeless situation. Unfortunately, this is the best Anambra can boast of after director. Nonsense.

Now where is lalasticlala sef cry

Pouring venom from both sides of the mouth, what exactly did okwute do to you to deserve all this vituperations??
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by obinnajr(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
globe16:

Proceeds of Anambra Money stolen by peter obi

Youth of nowadays. I wonder what's wrong with you all. Even if he stole the whole of ANAMBRA states money, thank God that same money is still invested to give young graduates jobs. I believe you have been there before. They had more than 600 employee, which of the past governors or president has invested in homeland instead buying building in Dubai and London. PH branch is coming soon I believe will give 1000 Nigerian graduates jobs. Be wise young man

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
obinnajr:

Youth of nowadays. I wonder what's wrong with you all. Even if he stole the whole of ANAMBRA states money, thank God that same money is still invested to give young graduates jobs. I believe you have been there before. They had more than 600 employee, which of the past governors or president has invested in homeland instead buying building in Dubai and London. PH branch is coming soon I believe will give 1000 Nigerian graduates jobs. Be wise young man
So he takes Anambra state money to give employment to people from Abuja and Port Harcourt and you see nothing wrong with that?Dutchboy sheds tears for dumb zombie Nigerian youths.
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Octaves(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Vickiweezy:
No matter how much he looted, he was a good Governor and a good Man . . . #Respect
I am sure you were the one shining torchlight for him when he was looting

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Octaves(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
peter obi didn't loot. I don't know why obiano supporters feel like they have to defame peter obi in order to promote obiano. its pathetic

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Vickiweezy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Octaves:
I am sure you were the one shining torchlight for him when he was looting

You're too dumb to waste my precious time on.
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Octaves(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
Vickiweezy:

You're too dumb to waste my precious time on.
stupid cvnt. go and kill yourself
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by nortcentrallord(m): 1:33am On Oct 09, 2016
This is a great man. Have seen him in the airport before. He carries his hang luggage himself unlike all these overnight celebrity who give stipends to port boys to help carry stuffs just to attract attention. I believe in this man.
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by djjosh(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2016
ANBAKO:
Everybody is trying to position themselves for 2019.

Another round of raping for Nigeria.

With all the cost savings, what are his achievement in Govt?

I wish him goodluck anyways

https://www.nairaland.com/3384334/peter-obis-quotes-set-internet#49861720
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by echelons(m): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=globe16 post=50026934]
why didnt he build it before he became governor? Where is the evidence that he didnt build it state funds[/quotel]

He was the Chairman of board of Fidelity bank PLC and on the board of 3 other Nigerian Banks before the age of 40 and that was of course before he became governor.

What have you achieved? Chairman board of Haters?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by globe16: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=echelons post=50046820][/quote]
keep defending corrupt politicians who dont care about you.. Dont go and focus on kickstarting your career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
globe16:

keep defending corrupt politicians who dont care about you.. Dont go and focus on kickstarting your career
Check out my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3397305/hungry-jobless-youths-takes-sides
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by obinnajr(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
Dutchboy:

So he takes Anambra state money to give employment to people from Abuja and Port Harcourt and you see nothing wrong with that?Dutchboy sheds tears for dumb zombie Nigerian youths.

Well I can tell you that 99.9% of senior staffs there are Igbo's you can go and verify then try get lucky next time
Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by nwabobo: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2016
LoveMachine:
I need an in-depth explanation as to why he and APGA split. I keep getting surface info but I need someone from the inner circle to name the names. Big up to Gov Obi. He did major work during his tenure.

Here you go;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35XxL3gzjdE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Pictures by Pillarofpillar(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
These pictures made me shed tears. i wish one day i will be close to him. i need a lifting up seriously. May God in heaven pick my call. successfull and peacefully looking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud / Court Sacks Senator Emmanuel Bwacha For Defecting to APC / LASEPA Reopens Quilox Night Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.