Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic (44544 Views)

MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan / MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles / Finally, MTN Increases Prices Of DATA Plans As Demanded By Buhari’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by ceejay80s(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2016
Na by force to borrow from mtn ?
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by donhils: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2016
For those of you that borrow credit na. If they like let them increase it to 47% I don't care.
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by cornel994(m): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2016
martyns303:
I got the SMS, everything getting tough under PMB. Meanwhile I saw a sticker with the inscription "prayer for Buhari, Psalm 109:8". I just checked the Bible verse and lol......
same prayer for me o but pls add verses 12 and 13
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by vpaymoney(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . All your prayers for my President will be double for you and your kindreds. Thats all!
like President like modelmike7. dullard®™
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by kikies(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2016
angry
martyns303:
I got the SMS, everything getting tough under PMB. Meanwhile I saw a sticker with the inscription "prayer for Buhari, Psalm 109:8". I just checked the Bible verse and lol......

u b badt guy
I dey suspect say an u think that scripture,u Mo see am anywhere, u just no wan come out mk DSS no come raid ur hut grin
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by bobbybrown007: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2016
ameezy:
Buy new sim use it for a month Borrow 3000 recharge card Subscribe drain all the mb Troway the sim cool
... Then repeat same process again....lol

1 Like

Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by bobbybrown007: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
You can't borrow such amount on a new sim card except your recharge is regular.

ITK....fun killer...mtcheew
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by remikunle: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2016
End time network
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by Flashh: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2016
MikeB3:

[s]YOU LIE BRO!!! MTN Nigeria has arguably the cheapest tariff plans in Nigeria..... Why don't you migrate to Xtrapro with *401#and enjoy 11k/s calls to all local networks after a daily access fee of 5 naira

OR migrate to Pulse by dialing *406*1# and enjoy 11k/s to all local networks after spending 10naira (first 50secs calls of the day will be charged at 20k/sec =20x50/100=10)

OR you migrate to XtraSpecial with *408*1# and enjoy 15k/sec calls to all local networks and to some 28 international destinations including US, UK, SA, etc. from the very first second.

OR Zone, New Betatalk, Trutalk, Statpack, Biz class, Biz plus, Yello life plus, etc that has their own goodies as well!

NB: I am not saying all these because I am one of them BUT because I am sure of what I am saying.
The good news is MTN DOES NOT charge for migration fee anymore for months now, so my dear nairaland.com members, kindly try these tariff plans and testify to the goodness of God via MTN Nigeria to the shame of the devil and people like this dude (Flash h) am quoting whose mind is full of jargons and fallacies!!!

Thank you and God bless.
MikeB3 rest his case! [/s]

The rate at which ignoramus people floods this forum is baffling.

This is just too naive. I am 100% sure you failed comprehension in school, that's if you even go one at all.

You sucks at comprehension. Can't you see I was talking about the rate at which they extort money from the extra-credit? I wasn't talking about the call rate of MTN normal tariff.

I know even if you read twice, you would still find it difficult to understand.

Next time, do read 3,4,5 or 6 times, before trying to deduce my comments, before quoting me with ignorance. Or better still, you can ask me to explain to you, to avoid further embarrassment for your demented self.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by ameezy(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2016
bobbybrown007:

... Then repeat same process again....lol
Yeah that's it grin
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by Flashh: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2016
BobUg28:

It's still better than not having any credit at all.

I always borrow from them whenever I'm trapped and couldn't find my way out.
You better start praying you overcome the habit of borrowing extra-credit from MTN. It is of no benefit.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by Zalam5: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Stupid network
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
ameezy:
Buy new sim use it for a month
Borrow 3000 recharge card
Subscribe drain all the mb
Troway the sim cool
You are FBN Full Blooded Nigerian- Always ingenious when it comes to....you know
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by sambisa5: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Psalm 109:8
May his days be few, may someone else take his place of leadership. Hahahahhahahaha
Nairalander won't kill me
martyns303:
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by mustaphasaidu: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
etisalat with copy-copy will sooner or now copy this!!!
Re: MTN Increases Interest Rates On Xtratime (Borrowed Credit) Pic by myungidbaloxy: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2016
latest cheat update @
Techsparkhub.com
stay updated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel / Glittery Phone Case Leaves Injury On South African Lady's Leg (Disturbing Pics) / I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.