Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Between Tinubu And Buhari: The Modern Day Afonja And Alimi – By Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Tinubu And Buhari: The Modern Day Afonja And Alimi – By Reno Omokri (4489 Views)

Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) / Between Tinubu And Buhari: The Modern Day Afonja And Alimi - By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tinubu And Buhari: The Modern Day Afonja And Alimi – By Reno Omokri by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
omenkaGrazing:

You forgot to add benjamin adekunle that they used to fight against Igbos during the civil war.

They disgracefully sacked him out of the army without any benefits and allowed the man to suffer till death such that he could not even afford medical trip to Ghana.

Re: Between Tinubu And Buhari: The Modern Day Afonja And Alimi – By Reno Omokri by Justiceleague1: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

gud to see u around.. cheesy
Re: Between Tinubu And Buhari: The Modern Day Afonja And Alimi – By Reno Omokri by arresa: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
[s]
plaetton:

You are actually quite the pathetic person on this thread.

Truth stings like a bee.
[/s]

Abeg shut your mouth...
Re: Between Tinubu And Buhari: The Modern Day Afonja And Alimi – By Reno Omokri by PhockPhockMan: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Justiceleague1:

gud to see u around.. cheesy

Thanks.
Re: Between Tinubu And Buhari: The Modern Day Afonja And Alimi – By Reno Omokri by basingstoke: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Were is tinubu wife that can fight Dino Melaye. But can not do anything about the people taking her husband to the gutters.
Re: Between Tinubu And Buhari: The Modern Day Afonja And Alimi – By Reno Omokri by PhockPhockMan: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
arresa:

Coming from a dishonest 419 fake pastor, a crooked clown and identity theft loser..

Wonders shall never end... grin grin
Are you not ashamed of yourself? Instead of thinking how to save yourself from self inflicted slavery, you're here deceiving yourself. Where is that your fulani herdsmen friend Omenka? Of course you're of no use to him anymore because he has used you and other zombies like Beremx, egift, Abagworo, phantom, Obalaila, Demdem, donphilopus Orlandowoh to clean his down below.
Like used toilet paper, you've metamorphosed from sophisticated to suffocated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tinubu And Buhari: The Modern Day Afonja And Alimi – By Reno Omokri by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Are you not ashamed of yourself? Instead of thinking how to save yourself from self inflicted slavery, you're here deceiving yourself. Where is that your fulani herdsmen friend Omenka? Of course you're of no use to him anymore because he has used you and other zombies like Beremx, egift, Abagworo, phantom, Obalaila, Demdem, donphilopus Orlandowoh to clean his down below.
Like used toilet paper, you've metamorphosed from sophisticated to suffocated
phockphockman is back
Re: Between Tinubu And Buhari: The Modern Day Afonja And Alimi – By Reno Omokri by geez18(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
oh well, Tinubu and his western brothers thought they were getting laid when actually they were getting screwed!
Re: Between Tinubu And Buhari: The Modern Day Afonja And Alimi – By Reno Omokri by csamii: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
dunkem21:
Ok, let me ask my people cheesy

Click *Like for Tinubu ..

*Share for Buhari

I had to give Tinubu one like na! It's just too humiliating that his brothers couldn't even give him one.
Re: Between Tinubu And Buhari: The Modern Day Afonja And Alimi – By Reno Omokri by dunkem21(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
csamii:

I had to give Tinubu one like na! It's just too humiliating that his brothers couldn't even give him one.

You do well. I wish I can like my post sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Incoming Globo-homo Era / Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} / Please Can I Wear This And Go To The South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.