Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) (58224 Views)

I Have 19k To Buy Phone But Need Suggestion Of Good One. / Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era / This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
jokerphilics:

U r definitely saying wat u gonna do if its u
don't b too quick to judge me, Ode, I only asked a simple question which some reasonable ppu have answered without judging me. so go get a life
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Okezie90(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
And how did you reward the poor conductor guy
By only taking his pictures?? And sharing here?? If yes, then know u r d reason y such gesture will never be repeated by that conductor.....
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Legend87:

Cool.. You just made my evening.. Gonna chill with a bottle of kunu ryt away.tongue
reserve a bottle for me ooo
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by mikron(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
tejpot:
The man in this picture is a commercial bus conductor. I know you are probably looking at his teeth right now. Lol. Although I may not know his name, I know what he did. Last Thursday I took a commercial bus going to Alausa, at the last bus stop, while on one hand trying to remove the seat-belt from the passenger seat of the commercial bus and at the same time not wanting to forget my change with the conductor, I dropped my phone on the seat. Don't blame me, that N50 is a game changer in this recession. I only realized when I was about entering my office. I called the number with my palasa phone and luckily for me it was picked. The man instructed me to come back to where I took the bus from. One hour later, the man in this picture who happened to be the conductor gave me my phone (picture attached) back.

It happened that I took his bus again and decided to take his pics.
In this present day economy, its surprising we have people like this.
This man is the true definition of #changebeginswithme.

He deserves to be celebrated!
And I want to thank God especially for putting it in his mind to return my phone.
what is ur phone model, u didn't tell us
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by greall12(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
Sir stop smoking is not good for ur health.

P
misscall247:
U dey craze
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by tejpot(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
mikron:
what is ur phone model, u didn't tell us
I consider it being proud. Lumia phone as u can see from the pix.
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by mikron(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
tejpot:

I consider it being proud. Lumia phone as u can see from the pix.
ok. thank God for that o, i also forgot my phantom F7 inside a taxi and when i dialed my number it was promptly switched off. it was not funny
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Legend87(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

reserve a bottle for me ooo
For you....!
Kunu with ice block in a calabash.
Abi, as babes love ajebo tins, u need it in a glass?cheesy

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Legend87:

For you....!
Kunu with ice block in a calabash.
Abi, as babes love ajebo tins, u need it in a glass?cheesy
lol. funny

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Rexnegro(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
tejpot:
The man in this picture is a commercial bus conductor. I know you are probably looking at his teeth right now. Lol. Although I may not know his name, I know what he did. Last Thursday I took a commercial bus going to Alausa, at the last bus stop, while on one hand trying to remove the seat-belt from the passenger seat of the commercial bus and at the same time not wanting to forget my change with the conductor, I dropped my phone on the seat. Don't blame me, that N50 is a game changer in this recession. I only realized when I was about entering my office. I called the number with my palasa phone and luckily for me it was picked. The man instructed me to come back to where I took the bus from. One hour later, the man in this picture who happened to be the conductor gave me my phone (picture attached) back.

It happened that I took his bus again and decided to take his pics.
In this present day economy, its surprising we have people like this.
This man is the true definition of #changebeginswithme.

He deserves to be celebrated!
And I want to thank God especially for putting it in his mind to return my phone.
seriously I love hearing Things like This...God bless The bus conductor...In JESUS Name Amen
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Rexnegro(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Okezie90:
By only taking his pictures?? And sharing here?? If yes, then know u r d reason y such gesture will never be repeated by that conductor.....
do good and let God reward You, once You ask for rewards when not Being given by the receiver of the good, You The doer won't get any reward from God cos You Have taken What You Think You deserved to not What God has in stock for The good You Have done...learn to do good without expecting anytin from The person...if he or she appreciate You fine but don't ask so You won't replace God's appreciation. Take care
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Rexnegro(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Okezie90:
*do good and let God reward You, once You ask for rewards when not Being given by the receiver of the good, You The doer won't get any reward from God cos You Have taken What You Think You deserved to not What God has in stock for The good You Have done...learn to do good without expecting anytin from The person...if he or she appreciate You fine but don't ask so You won't replace God's appreciation. Take care*
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by simpleseyi: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
The bus conductor is poor and maybe wretched, but he is not a thieve. Tinubu is rich, Fashola is rich, Amaechi is rich, Wike is rich, Obasanjo is rich, IBB is rich, Goat Jonathan is rich, Mama Piss is rich, Sambo Dasuki is rich, Bode George is rich, Alex Badeh is rich, Olusola Amosu is rich, but they are all thieves and they can never ever stop stealing until we Nigerians take the law into our arms, deal with them and treat their fucck up once and for all.

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by toye440: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
I went to buy wheat offal today and I over paid by #500 to my greatest surprise d young man Benjamin refunded my money back to me. if it wre to b before recession I would HV split d money into two, but as it is kai DAT money would get me a tiya of Garri. All am saying is, we still HV good ppl in this country.

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by tejpot(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
mikron:
ok. thank God for that o, i also forgot my phantom F7 inside a taxi and when i dialed my number it was promptly switched off. it was not funny
Thats disheartening! I just imagined it was a passenger that saw my phone first. Its gone!
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Bollinger(m): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
nanaman:

My brother,Nigeria was once a great country. I don't know your age but ask old folks around,they will tell you my beloved Nigeria was once a great country.

I,Nanaman,witnessed and enjoyed a little in the glorious Nigeria. I assure you,it will be great again.

When and how,I don't know but I'm convinced that my Nigeria will be great again.

Just believe.

Lol. When exactly? Was it in the 60's to the 90's where we fought a civil war and had multiple coups and was plagued with unheard levels of corruption? Please explain when. What you don't understand is that when the human mind gets used to suffering, it convinces itself that it is actually good for him/her. Nigeria was never great and will never be great because it's people don't fully grasp the situation they are in.
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by MsFaith: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
If our past presidents could have this virtue.........
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by donephi(m): 1:27am On Oct 09, 2016
Neenie:
A very big amen to that. He is indeed one of a kind
okay my bad

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by kayalla(f): 1:46am On Oct 09, 2016
May God change his life too in.Jesus Name. AMEN
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by ernieboy(m): 3:18am On Oct 09, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol. When exactly? Was it in the 60's to the 90's where we fought a civil war and had multiple coups and was plagued with unheard levels of corruption? Please explain when. What you don't understand is that when the human mind gets used to suffering, it convinces itself that it is actually good for him/her. Nigeria was never great and will never be great because it's people don't fully grasp the situation they are in.
what do u mean by saying it will never be great? are u saying u don't want to witness this country ever becoming great?
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Bollinger(m): 4:43am On Oct 09, 2016
ernieboy:

what do u mean by saying it will never be great? are u saying u don't want to witness this country ever becoming great?

Who does not want a great country? But there is a difference between wanting a great country and doing the things that will make a country great. How can a country be great with the way Nigerians think? How can you be great when setting suspects on fire in the streets is the norm? How can you be great when your corruption levels are at a level that is unheard of? You can't even admit Nigeria was never great. Nigeria has always been like this. Since independence in fact. I am old enough to know. If you doubt me, study Nigeria's history very well or listen to fela's songs he released in the 70's and tell me the difference between what he was talking about then and what is happening today. Guy, people who want a great country don't do the things Nigerian do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2016
Rubbish! The conductor is an idiota, he should have kept the phone grin, for this recession man! I am keeping the phone, unless it's a cheap phone grin
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 09, 2016
Neenie:
A very big amen to that. He is indeed one of a kind
that's how I returned 2k+ to a man who bought sum sturv from me...though the money has little or no value buh it involves honest n God to return money to someone in this harsh economy.
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2016
Justiceleague1:

Amen. And that of the driver @mile2 that returned my precious nokia baby in March.
boss...u funny ooo....baby Nokia it isn't easy o...if sold the money can afford a meal at mama put o.....lolx

1 Like

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by mikron(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
tejpot:
Thats disheartening! I just imagined it was a passenger that saw my phone first. Its gone!
thats right
Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by jokerphilics(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

don't b too quick to judge me, Ode, I only asked a simple question which some reasonable ppu have answered without judging me. so go get a life

Re: I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
great onegreat onegreat one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Crashes Data Price By 50 Percent / Etisalat Advert Of Don Jazzy And Olamide, Back To Back / Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.