Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Advice To Tenant - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Advice To Tenant (15895 Views)

Landlord’s Obligations To Tenant / My Tenant Refused To Park Out After His Rent Expired / Understanding Your Rights And Obligations As A Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Advice To Tenant by DonX001: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
chubbygal:
it is called control measure! For stubborn dk

Looollzzzz.
Na wa o!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Tenant by richie9093(m): 1:21am On Oct 10, 2016
Tobium1:
Try buying recharge card to know the type of neighbours you have. If the maximum you can get is only 200 naira, well, you know the kind of neighbours you have.

Does dis make sense??

makes perfect sense. I just moved to this area about 2 months ago and I noticed they never sell my than ₦200 recharge cards over here.

Anytime I want to buy ₦500, I have to work down to the main bus stop..

only a few people will understand what that point meant. I makes you know the standard of living in that environment and how financially buoyant the people there are.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Tenant by Mujaheeeden: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dfinex:
number 2, got me laughing. so true!!
which number 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Affordable Properties For Sell In Lekki / Ajah / Hot Sale Of a brand new 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex wit A/C At Crown Estate Ajah / How Do I Recover My Late Father's Property?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.