Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

My Advice To Tenant - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Advice To Tenant (15884 Views)

Landlord’s Obligations To Tenant / My Tenant Refused To Park Out After His Rent Expired / Understanding Your Rights And Obligations As A Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Tenant by Aotoidee123(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
My Advice To Tenant

Tips for Renting an Apartment

Hints to take seriously when renting an apartment.

1. If you notice a lot of shops in the neighbourhood selling or repairing generators, it means light is not constant in that area.

2. Beware of houses that the children of the original owners manage. You might end up paying rent to each of the children.

3. Try buying recharge card to know the type of neighbours you have. If the maximum you can get is only 200 naira, well, you know the kind of neighbours you have.

4. You don’t have a car and you want to rent house in a gated community where Okadas are not allowed to enter? Pity yourself o.

5. Bring out all your phones and modems to see which ones will get the strongest network signal. Start to give the strongest line to people that ask for your phone number.

6. Avoid houses that are near garages, whether Okada, keke Napep or bus garage. Apart from the noise and pollution, you know that NURTW change in leadership can be bloody. They use cutlasses, knives and the like to displace their ‘chairman’. You don’t want to get caught up in struggle for control of garage because your house is nearby.

7. Ensure that good schools are not too far away for your children. That way, they might be able to get to school even during fuel scarcity.

8. For the ladies, try and dissuade your husband or fiancé from renting apartment near bars or clubs. You should know why. Also ensure that no eX’s are nearby to avoid reigniting flames that should be dead.

9. If for any reason, you don’t want extended family living with you, by all means avoid 3-bedroom flats, especially if your children are young. When ‘anti’ comes from the village for a visit and sees an unoccupied room, your excuse for refusing your cousins becomes weak.
Good Luck...!!!

For More Information If you want to Rent an apartment,Land and Properties call:

XEUS REALTIES LTD,

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Advice To Tenant by INTROVERT(f): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
VERY GOOD TIPS.

5 Likes

Re: My Advice To Tenant by initialize(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
funny but true tips

If we choose to consider some of these tips most of the houses in Lagos will be vacant.

16 Likes

Re: My Advice To Tenant by twinskenny(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
very on point
Re: My Advice To Tenant by nmreports: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2016
Thank you o.
Re: My Advice To Tenant by veekid(m): 6:39am On Oct 09, 2016
Funny but facy
Re: My Advice To Tenant by veekid(m): 6:39am On Oct 09, 2016
Funny but fact

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Tenant by Nutase: 6:40am On Oct 09, 2016
Nonsense. You should be advising them on how to become land lords and not how to be tenants for life tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Tenant by sakalisis(m): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2016
Funny but true

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Tenant by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 09, 2016
On point, funny in a way

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Tenant by Piercedclit1(f): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2016
grin this is funny
Re: My Advice To Tenant by EternalBeing: 6:44am On Oct 09, 2016
grin
Re: My Advice To Tenant by julimax(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Check churches around to see how they keep their speakers outside and how often they hold vigils.

23 Likes

Re: My Advice To Tenant by edlion57(m): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2016
no 9 is so true....it happened to me
Re: My Advice To Tenant by danbilbo(m): 6:48am On Oct 09, 2016
10. If you do have a car (or 18-seater commercial bus) ensure your house has a gate.

Meanwhile, 18-seater commercial bus available here for just 750k
Re: My Advice To Tenant by Olarajee(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2016
Ensure there are no churches around else you'll have to sacrifice your precious sleep every night doing vigil with them from your bedroom.

11 Likes

Re: My Advice To Tenant by GogetterMD(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2016
Number 3 though grin
Re: My Advice To Tenant by sotall(m): 6:54am On Oct 09, 2016
nice one
Re: My Advice To Tenant by tojahh(m): 6:55am On Oct 09, 2016
Naso
Re: My Advice To Tenant by DoyenExchange: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2016
Nice tips!
Re: My Advice To Tenant by seunlayi(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2016
Thank you op
Re: My Advice To Tenant by holluwai(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2016
A little bit of sarcastic but I think I like the tips. Nice
Re: My Advice To Tenant by Adamsee: 7:01am On Oct 09, 2016
Nice write up
Re: My Advice To Tenant by LOVEGINO(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2016
INTROVERT:
VERY GOOD TIPS.
I knw say ur house dey near garage tongue
Re: My Advice To Tenant by Dfinex(f): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2016
number 2, got me laughing. so true!!

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Tenant by INTROVERT(f): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2016
LOVEGINO:
I knw say ur house dey near garage tongue
IF I HEAR?
Re: My Advice To Tenant by preciousMI1(f): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2016
no 9 no9 no 9
Re: My Advice To Tenant by Nasa28(m): 7:18am On Oct 09, 2016
Nice tips
Re: My Advice To Tenant by godquality: 7:19am On Oct 09, 2016
Aotoidee123:
My Advice To Tenant

Tips for Renting an Apartment

Hints to take seriously when renting an apartment.

3. Try buying recharge card to know the type of neighbours you have. If the maximum you can get is only 200 naira, well, you know the kind of neighbours you have.

XEUS REALTIES LTD,

Haha. This ripped me off. Best tip ever. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Tenant by Moreoffaith(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2016
You no advice them make dem dey safe money go buy land, even if na ifo or ibafo make dem no turn tenant forever.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need An Architectural Plan Of 2nos (two-bedroom Flats) On A Plot Of Land & QS / FEC Approves Construction Of Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech / Your Quality Security Door Here With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.