Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) (18367 Views)

THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / EREBUS -The Evil At Heart (Spy Thriller) / Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by alexblazzzer18(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
***CHAPTER SEVEN***

''Hello Again Agent Alex'' Alex looked up at the face of the man talking to him, the face looked familliar but he could not remember where he had seen the face before... ''you know i have been looking forward to this day, the day that i will finally meet the dare devil agent Alex Dickson and here you are, i never knew u could be trick by this'' he raised up a file and dropped it on the floor, ''let just say curiosity got the better part of you, and that was how your father also did and died by my gun'' the man walked back to the door and said ''I will be right back'', he walked out...

Alex looke down at the file on the floor with the name RICHARD DICKSON boldly written on the file, he cursed himself, he had seen the file when he was trying to pick up the memory stick in the drawer but he was distracted by his former friend, he had escaped and remember that he did not take the file with him so he went back to get it, only to be knocked out before getting back to the room, he was infuriated by the news revelation of his father's killer and infuriated by his stupid mistake, he had been such a fool for his curiosity to get the file, he blamed himself for going back for the file, he looked around the room for something he can escape with, but he find none, he relaxed back to his faith and reminisce about his father.

His father has always been a good man, he only knew he was a business man that travels alot, but the truth was his father has always been a CIA agent, he was one of the top agent in the agency..
He was seven years old when his father was killed, he got home that day only be to told that his father was killed by unknown gun men when he was coming home from work, he knew his father's death was an assasination, not some robbery as reported by the police so, he joined the marrine and later the agency all in the hope of bringing his father's killers to justice, but since then he has got no leads.
He was jolt back to reality by the sound of footsteps at the door, he looked up and saw the man that left the room previously with his former best friend and the arms dealer with the Arab man. ''Who are you'' Alex mutterd''

''I know you must have a lot of question to ask, but i will save u the time of asking them'' the man said, Alex just look at him blankly thinking of how he will decapaitate him if he gets his hands on him..

''My name is Eric Gunther and here with me is Al Abib Hussein and Liam Adner and Max which you already know , i am your father's best friend and killer, you know i never wanted to kill him but his curiosity led to his death, we were on a mission in cuba to burst a terrorist group that also deals in drug trafficking, the mission was a success, but me, i have some love for drug and money, the order was to destroy all evidence involving the united states in the burst, that means we have to burn down everything, i told your father to let us move the drugs and money but he was playing faithful to the mission, so i cart away the drugs and money as my retirement fund secretly, but i never knew how your father got wind of it cos he started to investigate me, so i had to shut him forever, i shot him my self, three bullets wound, two to the chest and one to the forehead'' the man finished talking and looked at Alex with a mean smile.

Alex was more infuriated he wish he could just get up and smack him down and kill him but all his anger were nothing compared to what is about to happen to him ''I will make sure i kill you my self'' Alex said.

''Aha aha aha not if kill you first Mr Alex, i have always been happy that you are my godson, how fearless you are and how you perform during your missions, but i've always know that your curiosity will kill you just like your father, but i never knew it will be by me and this soon, the flash drive that you took is of no use again becourse by 48 hours time the chip will be operational and i will have control over all the most powerful nuclear wepon in the world'' he announced out, ''we have company'' a guard in black combat suit came in running and announced in russian.

''Am afraid we wil have to cut everything short, Max strap the bomb on him and set the time to four minutes'' he said pointin at max, he looked at Alex again and said ''Good bye Alex, it would have been a good reunion on a normal day, but am sorry things had to be like this, it will be better you say your last prayers'' he finished talking and walk out of the room with his acompanies.

Alex was stunned hearing the anouncement of his death, he thought to himself is this the way he was going to die, he looke at his friend strapping the time bomb to his body and the wall of the room, ''don't do this buddy'' Alex mutterd with a shaky voice..

Max looked at him and laughed ''I never knew the great Alex Dickson could beg for his life, but you know we cant always be the super hero'' he said amidst laughters...

Alex was more angry that his best buddy could be so mean to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by alexblazzzer18(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
He was sad, he thinks about all the past events of his life with his best buddy, and tears formed in his eyes but he pushed it back, he looke up and accept his fate...

Max brought out and set the time bomb to 20 minutes instead of 4 minutes order he was given, he brought out a jack knife and cut the ropes used in bounding Alex, he looked at him and smile, ''i have never betrayed you buddy, i have always been undecover, but now is not the right time for discussion, you gat to get out of this place first, but just wait for some minutes, cos i set the time to twenty minutes already, see you soon buddy'' he said, dropped the knife and walked out of the room.
Alex was dumbfounded and surprised by his friend's behaviour, he was surprised and happy that his best buddy has always been loyal to him, he picked up the knife and muttered the words ''Thank you buddy'' and proceed to the door...

Outside the bunker Erick Gunther and his acompanies with max got in a chopper parked at a side in the compound and flew off, there were guards staying at alert waiting for the approaching U.S rescue force...

Alex got out of the room, he saw a guard, he grabbed him from behind and slit his throat, he picked up the A.K 47 russian rifle and sprayed bullets at the guards approaching him, he threw the knife at a guard trying to aim at him from the roof top of the abandoned building, the guard fall down, the rescue team moved in and started shooting dropping the guards one by one until none of them guards are remaning....

''Good to see you again Agent Alex'' Alex looked up to where the voice was coming from, it was Mark Tyler the computer wizard, and Juliet Jones, he walked up to juliet and hug her with a deep kiss, ''I thought i'd loose you'' she mutterd into his ears, he smiled at her andd kissed her again....

***BOOM**** the explosion Rocked everywhere...

To Be Continued

1 Like

Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by lorelife(m): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
I have my sit at d very front, following dis movie 2 d very last scene. tnx 4 d update. anticipating more
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by kingklassique(m): 12:32am On Oct 31, 2016
Keep it up bro
Nice work
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2016
awww.why nw.maw update pls
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by Yomadex(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
Interesting...nxt update pls
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by alexblazzzer18(m): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
tnks guyz, update coming tomorrow.... Busy with works
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by lorelife(m): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
[i][/i]hmm am hungry, n only update can satisfy me.
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by alexblazzzer18(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
****CHAPTER EIGHT****

AL ABIB SECRET FACTORY HIDEOUT WEST GERMANY
************6:45PM***********
The sun overed briefly on the horizone, then dipped below at once, the clouds rolled in first red, then muave, silver, green and black as if all the colours in the world were being sucked into a vast melting pot. A single frigate bird soared over the mangrooves, its own colours lost in the chaos behind it, the air was close, rain hung waiting in the sky, lightning clapping with thunder, there was going to be a storm...

The engine of the humvy truck passing along the road reved into the far distance of the night, the truck was making its last delivery for the night, the driver was enjoying the groggey athmosphere of the night, he saw something that looks like a man lying on the floor of the road and brought the truck into an immediate halt, the driver got down and went to the front of the truck to check what was lying on the floor, he was surprised when he found nothing on the floor again, he thought to himself maybe he was seeing things, he turned back and made for the door of the truck, but all of a sudden he felt a strong hand grabbed his neck from the back, the hand was sucking life out of him, he struglled to shake off the hand from his neck, but his strenght was no match for the hand, he tried to reach for the knife in the left side of his suit, but it was a useless effort as the hand keeps sucking life out of him, breathing became hard for him, his knee starts to loose its vigors, he keeps going down slowly until he breaths his last...

Alex dragged the body off the road and dumped it in the bush by the road, he was slad in the same clothe as the dead driver, a black khaki suit, he got into the truck and drove off, he drove the truck for some minutes and brought it to a halt in front gate of a huge building, he glanced at the two securities guards with guns in a kiosk at the gate and brought out an electronic passs card and handed it to the guard at the gate, the guard collected it and scanned it for some seconds, the light blinked green and the gate slid open, the guard gave the card back to Alex and he drove in to the building, the building is filled with many truck, and security guards patrolling in duals every minutes, he got down from the truck and moved to the west side of the building, he stopped at a desrted area in the west wing of the building, he glanced round and saw two guards approaching him, he looked round and saw a low wall at his right side, he quickly hide behind the low wall, he count to thirty with his finger, and rushed out on the thirty count, he grabbed one of the guard by his neck and send a crippling kick to the second guard, he gave the first one a stunning blow to the jaw, the guard staggerd back and fall, before the second guard could regain his posture Alex grabbed him by his khaki and sent a spunning hook punch to his throat, the guard lost breath of air for seconds, Alex gave him a finishing kick to his jaw, he stumbled briefly and fall, the first swinged forward with a knife but Alex was quick to notice the attack, he swinged back and grabbed the hand with the knife, he gave him a jab and he lost the hold of the knife, Alex grabbed the knife and slit the trhoat of the guard... He dragged the bodies of the dead guards into a close opening by the wall and covered the bodies with leaves, he opened a door and went in, ''Am in'' he said into the mini earbud in his ear, ''What took you so long'' a tiny male voice boomed from the speaker in his ear, ''Got hold for some seconds up by some guards, now will be the time to work your magic Mark'' Alex replied back and brought out a glock .45 pistol silenced with a night vision google...

Juliet walks into an old abandoned factory, the factory is located 1200 meter away from the secret hide out, she reached the top level of the building, she came to an open, she could have the view of all all the activites going in the nearby buildings, she brought out a binocular and view the sourroundings especially the building 1300 yards away from her, she opened the long suit case that was previously in her hand and brought out an M2010 enhanced sniper rifle, she placed the rifle into a suitable point for aim and activate the infarred view... ''Am in position'' she said and placed her right index finger on the trigger...

''Do it now Mark'' Alex said,

''now we are live baby'' Mark replied and immediately all the lights in the building went off, the guards outside the compound were surprised by the sudden off of all the lights in the building...

Juliet pulled the trigger of the sniper rifle and the bullet lodge into the head of a guard, she pulled another shot it met its target on the chest, another shot again and bullet went throught the left eye of another guard.. Seeing this all the guards in the building takes cover and started shooting arround not seeing where the shots taking them out are coming from...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by alexblazzzer18(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
Alex moved along the corridor in the building, he saw a guard approaching he quickly send a bullet to his chest, the guard fall down, he saw another guard aproaching quickly he sent two bullets to his forehead, the third guard approaching saw what was happening and he send sprays of bullets to Alex's direction, immediately four more guards are there shooting at Alex direction, Alex quickly hide behind a wall, the guards keep shooting util their guns are empty with only ''click click click'' sound emanating from their guns, Alex gave them no chance to reload, he come out from his hiding and run towards the guards sending barrade of bullets at the guards, the bullets took the guard unawre because it was silenced, the guards fall down dead, unknown to Alex a guard was approaching him from behind, he turned back and saw the guard trying to shot at him, Alex clicked his Gun but it was empty, the guard saw this he walked towards Alex gently and readily, with his index finger on the trigger, Alex raised his hands up in surrender, all of a sudden the guard fall down dead...

''You can thank me back with a kiss later'' Juliet said...

''You sure bet i will'' Alex replied and picked up the rifle from the dead guard,

''I heard that, why don't u guys just wait till the mission is over'' Mark said joining the conversation..

''I need the location of Abib right now'' Alex said

''Copy that'' Mark said and typed in some commands to the laptop, ''He is in a room, second corridor on your right turning'' he said and twist lolipop in his mouth, he glanced at the screen of the second computer on his table the computer was blinking red, ''Hun Alex i think u might wanna grab Abib fast cos their are reinforcement on the way'' he said and typed on the computer..

''How many minutes have i got'' Alex said...

''The rinforcement will be there in ten minutes'' Mark replied back...

Alex braced him self and walked fast to Abib's room, he reached the door, he wanted open it but he quickly decide against it, he draged up the body of dead guard and used the body as a sheild, he kicked the door and it flunged open, immediately the door flung open, barrade of shots were sent towards the door from the room, Alex immediately send two shots at Abib, one to his right arm and the second to his leg, the shot was accurate Abib fell down in pain groaning, Alex walked towards him and send another bullet to his left leg...

''Hello Mr Abib, you know its kinda fun meeting you again after few hours of our previous meeting, all i want from you now is the location of Eric Gunther, because i know he is your pal'' Alex said and shift back a bit not taking his eyes off Abib...

''I will never tell you anything'' Abib replied in pains...

Alex smiled and send another bullet to his left arm, the man groaned in pain, the echo of his pain shot through the whole building

''I know you will said that already, so m prepared for that, just know that i will get the information from someone else after i kill you, so am gonna ask you again, WHERE IS ERIC GUNTHER'' he asked again and made to pull the trigger of the rifle in his hand

''Please don't shoot, i will tell you, he is in Atlasov island in russia with Dimitri Blofed, they are working on both the nuclear codes and the brain enhancing formular, by tomrrow evening, they will launch an attack against the U.S.A, thats all i know i swear, he replied back with his thcik afghanistan accent...

Alex was dumbfounded with the news he just heard, he had to act fast, he has only 19 hours to stop the impending doom that is going to befall the U.S.A..

He looked at Abib for the last time and pulled the trigger, ''Am sorry i can't let you live either'' Alex said...

''Alex you've gotta get outta there right now, the reinforcement will be there in five minutes'' Mark voice boomed out from the earbud in Alex's ears...
Alex looked around, he saw a carton, he walked over to the carton, the carton contains tons of c4s, he smiled to himself and picked 6 out of the c4s, he walked out of the room he plasterd the c4s on the walls of the building, he quickly ran out, into the building compund, he found all the guards in the compund dead,what a battle zone, he thought to himself, then he looked ahead and saw Juliet in a truck waiting for her, he smiled knowing it was Juliet's hand work, he walked over to her and got into the truck, Juliet plant a kiss on his lips and he kissed her back,

''you can thank me later for saving your life back there'', she said and ignight the car and drove out of the compound...

''Mark how many minutes till the reinforcement gets into the building'' Alex asked...

''They are in the compound right now'' Mark replied back

''Right about time'' Alex said, he brought out a small detornator and pressed the red button on it...

****KABOOOOM****, The building exploded, all the reinforcement were caught up in the flame, just then the thunder claps again and the rain starts falling.....

To Be Continued

1 Like

Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by alexblazzzer18(m): 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Am sorry guyz for the late update, been busy with work, enjoy this 8-)winksmiley
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by kingklassique(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
I'm really enjoyin this bro
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by KelvinC1(m): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2016
nastynic:
in lincoln's voice "THIS IS AWESOME"
In Seun's voice I lovehate this piece..
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by DengXioping(m): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2016
Very beautiful creative piece? @ op. I guess it was inspired by the movie "The Blacklist", that I can see from the prologue?
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by alexblazzzer18(m): 7:27am On Nov 04, 2016
DengXioping:
Very beautiful creative piece? @ op. I guess it was inspired by the movie "The Blacklist", that I can see from the prologue?
yea kinda, just the title though
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by Charlyboy440(m): 7:28am On Nov 04, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]damn kinda thrilled and interesting ride on

Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by Charlyboy440(m): 7:28am On Nov 04, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]damn kinda thrilled and interesting ride on..

Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by alexblazzzer18(m): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2016
Charlyboy440:
[color=#000099][/color]damn kinda thrilled and interesting ride on
thnks bro
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by DengXioping(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2016
alexblazzzer18:
yea kinda, just the title though
I get. Pls keep it up. Enjoying the read.
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by alexblazzzer18(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2016
DengXioping:

I get. Pls keep it up. Enjoying the read.
thnks...
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by charityfelix(m): 7:50am On Nov 04, 2016
Nice story keep it up[code][/code]
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2016
I thought I was a watching movie until a call came in on my phone. A nice story from the writer which is filled with actions and suspense. I can liken Alex to Jason statham, he fights well and very brave. Kudos to the writer, you're simply a good writer.
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by alexblazzzer18(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
I thought I was a watching movie until a call came in on my phone. A nice story from the writer which is filled with actions and suspense. I can liken Alex to Jason statham, he fights well and very brave. Kudos to the writer, you're simply a good writer.
Thanks alot, i appreciate that, actually Jason was my imagination for d role
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by apache77(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2016
what rubbish...this is what a nairaland moderator is pushing to frontpage? seun needs to investigate this. a story with typograpgical errors right on the first line, poor syntax, mixed up tenses, grammatical errors strewn all over making front page at the expense of numerous other well written stories on the literature page?
Nairaland is becoming a sham
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by Bhenehdikt(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2016
So you're a fan of BLACKLIST.. No let Raymond Reddington catch you o.. you know how much he wanted The Fulcrum.. lolz
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by kingin55(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
nice one
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by alexblazzzer18(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bhenehdikt:
So you're a fan of BLACKLIST.. No let Raymond Reddington catch you o.. you know how much he wanted The Fulcrum.. lolz
lolz cheesy
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by alexblazzzer18(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
apache77:
what rubbish...this is what a nairaland moderator is pushing to frontpage? seun needs to investigate this. a story with typograpgical errors right on the first line, poor syntax, mixed up tenses, grammatical errors strewn all over making front page at the expense of numerous other well written stories on the literature page?
Nairaland is becoming a sham
point taken, all forms of critics are welcome[check that at the top of the prologue] so u can drop ur critics, but dude why Ranting about how sham nairaland has become on this thread, if you ain't having something good to say again, click the unfollow button... ALOHA
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by Bhenehdikt(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
alexblazzzer18:
point taken, all forms of critics are welcome[check that at the top of the prologue] so u can drop ur critics, but dude why Ranting about how sham nairaland has become on this thread, if you ain't having something good to say again, click the unfollow button... ALOHA

Q.ed
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by bigbauer(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
This is good and the OP is overkilling it. Please gimme some more updates
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 7:52am On Nov 05, 2016
Lol... If Statham was your imagination of Alex as you said, he must be a good fighter with exceptional martial art. Good job my amiable writer. Don't be disheartened or dissuaded by some comments, you've done a wonderful job thus far. More power to your elbow. More updates Sir.
Re: The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) by alexblazzzer18(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2016
*****CHAPTER NINE*****

****ATLASOV ISLAND RUSSIA****
''Alex Dickson''

The man spoke the two words as if they had only just occured to him. He let them roll over his tongue, tasting them like a fine wine. He was sitting in a soft leather arm chair with a short mahogany table at his front, the sort of furniture that would have been normal in an excutive office, he flinged away all the files at his front with rage, he twist his hand as if he was going for a boxing contest...

The man's name is Eric Gunther, he wore Armani sunglasses tinted silver, and a casual jeans, a jacket, and an open neck shirt. He had heard what Alex did with Abib in his secret factory, he was consumed with rage on hearing the news, he had underated the young chap.

He was not alone, sitting opposite him was a second man, emotionless face with a scar that runs from his left ear to his mouth, slim, with short black hair, he was wearing a suit, Dimitri Blofed had been friend with Eric Gunther for the past eight years, since then they had involved in many shady deals...

It was Blofed who had brought the news of Abib to Eric, he had also been amazed at how just two guys, a male and a female had been able to penetrate through all the calvaries of guards in Abib compound, he fantasised on seeing the guy Alex Dickson...

''How the Bleep did he know of the Factory'' Eric asked standing up from his sit

''How am i to know when you did not tell me that you've had an ecounter with him before'' Blofed replied back with an emotionless face

''You have to do something about him very fast before he would destroyed all what we have planed for so long'' Eric said.

''They are in Russia right now, they arrived two hours ago, two men and a woman'' Blofed replied ''I will send my men to grab him''

''Thats good, make sure there is no mistake this time around'' Eric said and left the room...

**STREET OF NOVOSIBIRSK RUSSIA**
The noise was deafning, Radio music, jazz and salsaz blasted out of open windows. The buildings were an amazing jumble of difference styles, rickey wooden shops, marble and brick houses, huge stone churches, extra ordinary Russian cars, Vintage soviet cars like brilliantly coloured toys jammed the streets, their horns blaring as they make their way past each other. Men smoking cigars and tobbacos, Women in tight fitting dress with big snow cardigan walking along to make their daily bread, the sight was astonishing in the snowy day for Alex...

Alex walked into a small resturant building, he took his sit at the far conner and picked up the menu as if looking on the list trying to order for something. Soon a man came in and took a sit beside Alex, the man was about sixty years old, and was dressed in a dark shirt, loose trouser and a berret. He was smoking a cigarette which seemed to have been pushed through his lips dragging his skin with it..

Alex called the waiter in russian and finally ordered for a drink, ''Vodka martini stired not shaken with Ice'' he said in russian and the waiter left...

''What have you got for me today Sarov'' Alex asked the man sitting beside him in russian..

''There is a secret activity going on on the Atlasov Island, but the russian government seems not to care about anything going on there'' The man replied

The waiter came and droped Alex's order, the vodka martini stired not shaken with Ice and left

''I need to get on the Island'' Alex said sipping his drink...

The man looked up for some seconds deep in thought, then he finally break the long silence.. ''I have a boat and a map of the island, there is a underwater passage way that i know of, it was built in the soviet era, not many people know about it, i can take you there by the evening am sure you have your scuba diving gears?'' he said and took a drag of his cigarette.

''That won't be a problem, thanks for the help sarov, The United States will reward you well when this is over'' Alex said and gulped down his drink.

Alex walked out of the resturant into the frozy street, he decided to walk a bit along the street, after walking for some minutes he noticed two men in black suit following him, he increased his pace, the men also increased thier pace with him, he decide it was time to run, Alex run along the street colliding with people moving along the street also, he crossed to the other side of the road and saw a bike approaching him, the bike man brought out a mini smg and started to shoot at Alex, Alex eyes widened open , he ducked to one side and found a spot to hide, he looked round and found a long flat plank, ''This will do'' Alex took the plank and come out from his hiding, he saw that the bike was close enough to him, he swinged a bit back to the left and send the plank crashing on the bike man's head, the man fell down, imediately Alex ran forward and grabbed the bike, Alex spun the bike around and turn it making a 180 degree turn, he reved the bike forward and sped off, two bikes came out from a corner and speed along following him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Books By Wole Soyinka: The Tale, The Story And A Must Read / CSS Bookshop House Lagos Is On Fire / Short Story Contest: Tuneh Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.