Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,546 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges (60837 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Arrest Warrant Issued To SSS To Search And Arrest Judges (photos) / Shell Rules Out Repair Of Damaged Oil Facility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by ceaser: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Ethnocentric bigots everywhere! The south-westerners are more educated than all this bull crap that is being bandied around. When judge is being sworn in he refuses to be igbo or hausa, he becomes a tribaless being and gives judgement according to good conscience and equity. But when a judge begins to travel to Dubai to receive bribes, to pervert the course of justice. He ought to be burnt alive like badoo of Ikorodu & Alhaji gay of Agege!

Even if na my uncle, so far he is guilty if the charges, I do not care if he is sentenced to death for his crimes that must have cost the lives of million others. We should live above ethnicity and religious bigotry.

You should read the story of how they stood against the dss when they wanted to arrest Ibori until the latter found a way to sneak outta the country. Thank God for the UK that took up the fight on behalf of the helpless Nigerian, of which these ones supporting the corrupt judges are part.
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by ceaser: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2016
oribi:
waking up to such news bring tears to my eyes i really lack words to say.This can't happen in a sane country NEVER lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They did not act without warrants. And going by your assumption, wanton looting of citizens' common patrimony, bribery and corruption by a few elite I'd supposed to happen in a sane country, right?
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by grandeoj09(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
grin
Somalia republic loading

Buhari is a bastard

what about you ? Itz obvious that you are just like this .
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2016
They can not secure convictions because the judiciary is corrupt.
Henry240:

Are you crazy? For what reason? Is this the way arrests are carried out in modern democracies?

After all the arrests how many convictions have been secured? How did the Saraki/Ekeweremadu case go?
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by ajehe(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2016
RZArecta:
God save us from this monster called Buhari, tyranny has never been this bad even under military era

Forgive my inquisitive.. tyranny is arresting alleged corrupted law practicitioners who are suppose to be the purest in the country??
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2016
So these thieves that have stolen the fortunes of ur generations unborn are better and trustworthy? Even in developed world u dont stock piles of money.
mazifrankmore:
Illiterate tyrant
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by ManTiger(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2016
hucienda:
Wow.

Imagine say President Obama of the Executive through the CIA and FBI ordering the 1am break-in and forceful arrest of Chief Justice Roberts of another independent arm of government, the Judiciary. hehehe ... you just have to give it to Buhari.

All southerners.

So Buhari is saying only southern judges are corrupt? hehehe.

Any southerner who voted in this bigot and tribalist-in-chief as president needs to give him/herself a high-five. You just showed yourself as a fool.

" ... No be outside Buhari dey. Craze world.
Na craze man be dat. Animal in craze man skin. Craze world ... "

- Fela Kuti | Beasts of No Nation

Gestapo-style Democrazy.

Heil Buhari! Sai Baba!
President Obama through his Navy seal broke many international law when they cunningly entered Pakistan and kill Osama Bin Ladin.

Obama through his black ops mercenary trained and provide what we know today as ISIS just because the USA don't want Ghadaffi.

The master minder of failed Turkish coup is a turkish American currently residing in the states. Google "Gulen Fetullah", CIA was used to transfer cash from Nigeria's UBA to turkish soldiers who participated in the coup.

Sh!t happens in the States bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by chronique(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2016
In 2015,some moronic Nigerians decided to hand over their destiny to a complete ediot and this is the result. How can any sane person with a good mental faculty and reasoning ability,support the breaking in and damaging of a person's property,just to arrest the person? When the person is not a terrorist? What kind of stupidity is this? Who are the people who gave birth to the supporters of this animalistic behaviour? For crying out loud,these judged could have been arrested without towing this disgracing and embarrassing path. Now,Nigeria looks like a zoo and a wildlife conservation to the entire world. It's a shame that in 2016,govt agencies saddled with the job of intelligence gathering,have been reduced to motor park touts/vandals.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2016
So these thieves that have stolen the fortunes of ur generations unborn are better and trustworthy? Even in developed world u dont stock piles of money. So what do u call these kind of people who have stolen nigeria dry, if pmb is a monster.
RZArecta:
God save us from this monster called Buhari, tyranny has never been this bad even under military era
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2016
U are very very ignorant that is why u can easily call a president an ediot. Calling nigerians moronic because they choose somebody as their president is insanity. Corrupt nigerians including jurges and lawyers are the problems of nigeria, that is why a lot of cases have dragged on in courts for too long . So nigeria was not a zoo when the elites are using loopholes in our legal system to steal and steal and stockpile their houses with raw cash for fear of BVN? It is a big SHAME.
chronique:
In 2015,some moronic Nigerians decided to hand over their destiny to a complete ediot and this is the result. How can any sane person with a good mental faculty and reasoning ability,support the breaking in and damaging of a person's property,just to arrest the person? When the person is not a terrorist? What kind of stupidity is this? Who are the people who gave birth to the supporters of this animalistic behaviour? For crying out loud,these judged could have been arrested without towing this disgracing and embarrassing path. Now,Nigeria looks like a zoo and a wildlife conservation to the entire world. It's a shame that in 2016,govt agencies saddled with the job of intelligence gathering,have been reduced to motor park touts/vandals.
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by RZArecta(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2016
dudkko:
[s]So these thieves that have stolen the fortunes of ur generations unborn are better and trustworthy? Even in developed world u dont stock piles of money. So what do u call these kind of people who have stolen nigeria dry, if pmb is a monster[/s].
your ignorance is a disease, pls don't infect me.

Ps school yourself about NJC processes for erring judicial officers. I can't support tyranny because zombies want me to do so.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by RZArecta(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2016
ajehe:

[s]Forgive my inquisitive.. tyranny is arresting alleged corrupted law practicitioners who are suppose to be the purest in the country??[/s]
is it under the purview of the DSS to "arrest corrupt judges/individuals" or the police/efcc ? Lets start from there

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by chronique(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2016
Let's get this straight. This is the first time I would even attempt to use foul or harsh words on any Nigerian leader. The DSS is in charge of intelligence gathering and internal security. It is not their job to arrest "corrupt officials/judges". Let the EFCC and ICPC do their jobs. Secondl,the DSS is under the control of the presidency. If theyy carry out illegal acts that reduces Nigeria as a whole to an animal farm and a wildlife conservation,then I have the right to call whoever is in charge of that office,any name I deem fit. I am a Nigerian and I have a say as to what happens in my country. The president doesn't have the right to misbehave and do whatever he likes;Nigeria is not his father's property. Whatever action he takes that affects I and other Nigerians negatively,has to be frowned at and condemned in the strongest possible terms. If you must fight corruption,do it within the ambits of the law. Nigeria should not be reduced to an animal farm because of a person who isn't in the first place,qualified to be a local govt chairman. The reasn why Nigeria would never move forward,is cos the dull and ignorant ones amongst us,usually have the loudest voices,numbers and all that,when it comes to taking national decisions.
dudkko:
U are very very ignorant that is why u can easily call a president an ediot. Calling nigerians moronic because they choose somebody as their president is insanity. Corrupt nigerians including jurges and lawyers are the problems of nigeria, that is why a lot of cases have dragged on in courts for too long . So nigeria was not a zoo when the elites are using loopholes in our legal system to steal and steal and stockpile their houses with raw cash for fear of BVN? It is a big SHAME.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by Rexleo(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2016
This here is the motherload of all stupid action by the FGN.they have just laid the ground work for civil disobedience and disorder.. What stupid person or people gave them this advice.by this singular action this man PMB has destroyed everything. How does he procure prosecution and judgement in a law court? This same crime he his blaming people for he has just confirmed that he too has willing judges to work with.one is that they did not even apply for a search warrant because of hiw operation was carried out.if you are saying they are corrupt what happen to entrapment. Use a case to set them up and attempt to bribe them.My God raid judges home in a clandestine operations. If you are saying they are corrupt that means the system is sick but when you raid Judges homes you just killed every facet of human existence.I use to believe in the union of this great country but no more now.No matter how rich you are in the west and east the community is supreme I guess I can not say that for the north and this are some of the reasons for our backwardness. People of conscience should come together and let us tear this contraption to pieces.the country is dead with this action.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by nobeku: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2016
hucienda:
Wow.

Imagine say President Obama of the Executive through the CIA and FBI ordering the 1am break-in and forceful arrest of Chief Justice Roberts of another independent arm of government, the Judiciary. hehehe ... you just have to give it to Buhari.

All southerners.

So Buhari is saying only southern judges are corrupt? hehehe.

Any southerner who voted in this bigot and tribalist-in-chief as president needs to give him/herself a high-five. You just showed yourself as a fool.

" ... No be outside Buhari dey. Craze world.
Na craze man be dat. Animal in craze man skin. Craze world ... "

- Fela Kuti | Beasts of No Nation

Gestapo-style Democrazy.

Heil Buhari! Sai Baba!
Up till now,you are still this ignorant and lacking in thoughtful analysis..Pls even northern judges were arrested..Study more so as to not embarrass yourself for de whole world to see..
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by nicemajor(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2016
Ride on DSS.... show them what you guys re made off
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by HtwoOw: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2016
Rexleo:
This here is the motherload of all stupid action by the FGN.they have just laid the ground work for civil disobedience and disorder.. What stupid person or people gave them this advice.by this singular action this man PMB has destroyed everything. How does he procure prosecution and judgement in a law court? This same crime he his blaming people for he has just confirmed that he too has willing judges to work with.one is that they did not even apply for a search warrant because of hiw operation was carried out.if you are saying they are corrupt what happen to entrapment. Use a case to set them up and attempt to bribe them.My God raid judges home in a clandestine operations. If you are saying they are corrupt that means the system is sick but when you raid Judges homes you just killed every facet of human existence.I use to believe in the union of this great country but no more now.No matter how rich you are in the west and east the community is supreme I guess I can not say that for the north and this are some of the reasons for our backwardness. People of conscience should come together and let us tear this contraption to pieces.the country is dead with this action.

Since you people have been claiming Buhari destroyed everything, tell me what he actually destroyed? Is it the new good roads or stable electricity or increased power supply or the bailout to states or the 900B pumped to the economy or increased crude oil output and the stemmed violence in Niger delta or incapacitating boko haram?

Corruption is worse in all ways and if your relatives are not politicians or judges, face your own life and make it to the top
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by paschu: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2016
I'm sure you got the message. Now look for your mates.

HtwoOw:

Your father raised an idiot

Society works when resources are shared evenly not when some privileged assholes stock $2M cash at home

And just because you are grossly dependent doesn't make everybody grossly dependent son of a biatch, corruption loving bastris like you
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by HtwoOw: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2016
paschu:
I'm sure you got the message. Now look for your mates.

Don't run, argue more, let me finish you off permanently

Next time look face, look profile and use sense when you want to comment on someone's thoughts
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by paschu: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2016
HtwoOw:

Society works when resources are shared evenly...

Grossly dependent babies WAIT and WAIL for resources to be shared "evenly".

But the mature, responsible and independent adults, think hard and work like maniacs to PRODUCE more than enough resources AGAINST ALL ODDS.
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2016
This is very very unfortunate. "The reasn why Nigeria would never move forward,is cos the dull and ignorant ones amongst us,usually have the loudest voices, numbers and all that,when it comes to taking national decisions." So the loudest voices are dull and ignorant. Its a SHAME.
chronique:
The reasn why Nigeria would never move forward,is cos the dull and ignorant ones amongst us,usually have the loudest voices,numbers and all that,when it comes to taking national decisions.
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by rabex123(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2016
id911:
Their target is Justice Onnoghen who has been nominated as the New Chief Judge by the NJSC because they don't want him. They are testing the waters to see the reaction of the people down South before hitting their main target. They are looking for a way to frame him up.

What a country!!!
If he is their target why didn't they arrest him..
Yeye dey smell
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2016
NJC processes indeed?. Ur own hypocritism is unimaginable and baffling. Give me one example that it has happened to. But if it were to be a notorious robber, or a thief on the street that came to burgle ur house and was busted in his hide-out, u will not remember " judicial process" rather u will want to strip him naked and lynch to death. What a selected justice system in nigeria?
Yet elites who have stolen nigeria dry, people like u are still defending them unknowingly.
RZArecta:
your ignorance is a disease, pls don't infect me.

Ps school yourself about NJC processes for erring judicial officers. I can't support tyranny because zombies want me to do so.
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by tonio2wo: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
blemgeorge:

You are an hypocrite if you are saying this is not witch hunting. What happened when a judge suspended a case indefinitely concerning buaris certificate?
He is fighting corruption when he lied about his qualification and intimidated the judge with his power on his favour? Pls stop being an hypocrite. And as for what you called stupid question I'm asking you again did you see the money? You must be stupid to call that a stupid question. Arresting people and collecting their money without evidence they stole it. Like they did with patience is it constitutional?

I know u did not understand what I typed, look for someone to explain it to you, right! And its "a" hypocrite not "an" hypocrite!
Have a great day.
Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by shuggah(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Kay17:

What about the urgency required to prevent the disposal of critical evidence such as physical cash?
Dss knew pronto that they had cash at home

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by shuggah(m): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Kay17:

What about the urgency required to prevent the disposal of critical evidence such as physical cash?
Dss knew pronto that they had cash at home?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by Ojakatakpo: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
So the DSS or whatever they call them have to started breaking Doors to effect arrest? Wonder shall never end

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
dudkko:
They can not secure convictions because the judiciary is corrupt.

agbangam:

U can't secure any conviction wen those corrupt judges are d ones in charge. And also note dat America had to breaak international laws in entering another country to kill Osama without permision.let's fix dis nation man

ziga:

How can there be convictions when the judiciary itself is corrupt.

Law enforcement - corrupt, Justice system - corrupt. how will anything work when there is a virus eating out its CPU.

A lot of Nigerians don't seem to understand how rigged the system is.

Funny... How corrupt judges like Okon Agban of the Federal High Court in Abuja who consistently rules in favour of the APC, and threw Abia into a state of confusion, somehow miraculously has been immune to this sting operation.

Our we going to fix Nigeria by selective sting operations?

Are you guys telling me, Nigeria does not require a Sting Operation to capture the Judge who suspended Buhari's certificate case indefinitely. indefinitely concerning buaris certificate?

The President who is fighting corruption when he lied about his qualification? Common guys, we are not all fools.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by laytoshtwo: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
A Dss officer saw 2million dollars grin in the house of a judge grin angry grin grin grin grin.Please who counted it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges by RZArecta(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
dudkko:
[s]NJC processes indeed?. Ur own hypocritism is unimaginable and baffling. Give me one example that it has happened to. But if it were to be a notorious robber, or a thief on the street that came to burgle ur house and was busted in his hide-out, u will not remember " judicial process" rather u will want to strip him naked and lynch to death. What a selected justice system in nigeria?
Yet elites who have stolen nigeria dry, people like u are still defending them unknowingly[/s].

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart / We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.