Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) (39869 Views)

Yung6ix Smashes His N525,000 Iphone X (Photos) / Wizkid Hangs Out With Huddah Monroe In Kenya (Photos) / Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by eherbal(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2016
Nigerian artiste beware. Don't smoke Kenyan weed! grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by kushma(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2016
Abeg come smash my fone see if you no buy new one for me

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2016
Y always kenya
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by yahaya2014(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2016
served them....Is it a must to take selfie with celeb from d other world...??
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2016
You guys ain't saying the truth ..... Security wise he has all the right ... Who knows who the girl is? Who knows what the device we think its a phone is capable of doing? I guess you guys have not heard of when celebrities are being assassinated ...their enemies too act like a fan till they achieve what they want ..... He's a celeb doesn't mean you have every right pass your boundary ...despite all his body guards she still found a way to him without asking for the permission nd u ask him not to smash her phone .nd that she's just a fan?? so she can accuse of raping her too the next day just like they did to usain bolt? funny enough he didn't smash any phone op get your facts right ..I've seen the video he kept on walking as she was trying to take a picture till he got to his Car nd zoomed off!! the girls just an attention seeker

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2016
This kenyans are feeling themselves too much lately.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by morbeta(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2016
Chris Brown and Donald TRUMP has incurable phobia and allergy for Kenya.

That why Zuckerberg spent only 12hour in Kenya and ran down to naija.
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Barigaboy(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2016
What they take in their system makes them misbehave. U no what it takes for a singer to perform on stage for hours without getting tired but we need to be careful to judge too since we were not there when it happened cos media can emphasize sometimes. Maybe he was trying to move out of crowed when 1 of d fans phone fell cos d way dem put am like say him don craze. Were there no bodyguide or what?
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Cutex01(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2016
floragregs:
Because he smashed a phone? Even though that was really rude and arrogant of him, it doesn't call for a deportation since he didn't hit her!
low self esteem alert, can any Kenyan act go to the US and replicate same?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2016
Smh only in Kenya sha
Make hin try am for naija, i swear hin no go forget Nigeria for him life

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2016
floragregs:
Because he smashed a phone? Even though that was really rude and arrogant of him, it doesn't call for a deportation since he didn't hit her!
meaning So they should wait still he start hitting them Abi?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2016
This ain't true..just spoke with Chris now and he says the lady's phone fell off her hand while trying to take selfie with him and he brushed her aside...but that of the receptionist is because she isn't taking her job seriously... Women and phones naa... So chill guys! undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2016
Pls don't judge me cox i won't judge u, i don't care about his lifestyle am only interested in his music, thats all u can break somebody's head just be releasing hit single thanks
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Allwility: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2016
There must be a spirit in Kenya that makes people behave anyhow. Kenya and weird stories. smh

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Ihateiboflaties: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2016
Kenyan girls too ugly, na why Chris Brown vex.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by rapcy(m): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2016
I think they should sue him too.
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by highbeekeys(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2016
floragregs:
Yu just angered me! Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by brenister10: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2016
floragregs:

Chai, I pity you. Is it until he starts kicking the hell out of ladies ass that a drastic action should be taken. And mind you, you are a lady, what goes around comes around

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by richylee(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2016
floragregs:
so he must hit her before he can be deported? We African deserve some respect. #ChrisBrownMustGo.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by malton: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2016
Habiodunz:
He's too rude,Just because he's a musician doesnt add a +1 to his life....If he try am for naija e go meet Incredible Hulk for the first time in his life..He go get the beating of his life,especially for this recession period grin

He can't fit try that nonsense in naija sef. It's disrespectful not only to the individuals involved, but to Kenya as a country. He knows better than to try it here.

When you come to Nigeria, you get blown away; not embark on a breaking spree.
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Brightgem(f): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2016
floragregs:
I just dey wait those wey go quote u. They have said it all. How could u reason this way!

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by doskie(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2016
floragregs:
please don't say that. I'm trying my best to be civil.

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by doskie(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2016
malton:

He can't fit try that nonsense in naija sef. It's disrespectful not only to the individuals involved, but to Kenya as a country. He knows better than to try it here.

When you come to Nigeria, you get blown away; not embark on a breaking spree.
exactly! Let him try that in lagos and lemme see where he will pass to go home. If he smashes nokia 3310 he will pay with iPhone7.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by walosky(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2016
kenyans and weakness are like

infact make I view my Montage cable tv joor

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2016
Lies... Where is the picture of the smashed phone... They just keep looking for ways to bring down this guy, someone else captured the whole thing and there was no place in the video he smashed the lady phone

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by bakynes(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2016
Chris Brown am his biggest fan that guy is way too talented with everything he does he can never go wrong with me.
#Teambreezy

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by StarPlayer: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2016
Sexytemi:
What nonsense is that na, if you don't want your picture taking, courtesy demands u politely turn down the person, not him going about smashing people's phones like a demented man on the loose.

Abeg who him pic help sef, na we Africans dey give all these atutu slave trade members mouth o.
Hey!!! Stop insulting him like that, he's not ya mate angry

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2016
Sexytemi:
What nonsense is that na, if you don't want your picture taking, courtesy demands u politely turn down the person, not him going about smashing people's phones like a demented man on the loose.

Abeg who him pic help sef, na we Africans dey give all these atutu slave trade members mouth o.
HAHAHA... M VERY SURE THAT IF YOU WERE D RECEPTIONIST,CHRIS WILL CRY HOME...grin
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by iamtewwy(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2016
floragregs:
i have somtin for u

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by dirtyslap(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2016
Anytime I listen to C.B songs it always giv me joy...this attitude of his is d only problem.........//just lemme ride ah ah, ama fucvk you back to sleep girl// hun hun, don't say a word girl, girl don't you talk ah ah, just hold on tight to me girl, sex you back to sleep girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bovi On Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Female Soldier And Her Groom-To Be / Yvonne Jegede In Massive Cleavage-Baring Denim Outfit / Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.