Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,470 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls (10845 Views)

Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Chikebrain: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2016
Seun:
The answer is sex. Administer it acrobatically once a day after dinner or before breakfast for 24 hour protection, or twice daily in serious cases.

The maintenance dose is twice a week if small small girls are not currently bothering your husband.
Even if a woman offers different mind blowing acrobatics during sex, offers sex thrice a day like its a full courese meal, a man who would cheat will cheat.

SIMPLE lipsrsealed
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by sunvick(m): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
lol! So what are you insinuating then

kaboninc:

She's not yet married na
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by sunvick(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nothing personal sweetheart.

When people come here to seek for marital advice, your advice/opinions on some marital issues is quite different from ur personal attributes. It sounds like a case of ( [i][/i][b][/b]Do what I say and not what I do) I might be wrong thou.

To be human is beautiful kiss kiss kiss

Dyt:

undecided undecided undecided
Pls write what I can easily read and understand

Ehn ooo

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Dyt(f): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
sunvick:
Nothing personal sweetheart.

When people come here to seek for marital advice, your advice/opinions on some marital issues is quite different from ur personal attributes. It sounds like a case of ( [i][/i][b][/b]Do what I say and not what I do) I might be wrong thou.

To be human is beautiful kiss kiss kiss

Battling eyelashes
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Odunharry(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Seun:
The answer is sex. Administer it acrobatically once a day after dinner or before breakfast for 24 hour protection, or twice daily in serious cases.

The maintenance dose is twice a week if small small girls are not currently bothering your husband. :-P
Lmao..
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by kaboninc(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
sisisioge:

Wowzer! You should have provided this info a gazillion years ago mehn! I would have come after you as a potential husband nau. What is wrong with you? Why isn't anyone marrying you? Are you short, stocky and dreadful? Do you have a caustic mouth? Do you have a history of gender abuse? Do you have affinity for the male folks? Hmmmm...what could be wrong with you? Come on, tell aunty sisi tongue

I have none of the above. tongue tongue tongue

Lol.

And I can never ever have affinity for the male folks. Haba...even there are no males on earth!,

And the opportunity is still open....
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by kaboninc(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
sunvick:
lol! So what are you insinuating then

Hmmmm....what do you think?
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by sisisioge: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
kaboninc:

I have none of the above. tongue tongue tongue

Lol.

And I can never ever have affinity for the male folks. Haba...even there are no males on earth!,

And the opportunity is still open....

grin grin grin

Statute of limitation don pass...the surprise element no go dey again nau. You ain't supposed to know you were being chased....it spoils the fun.

Amo, if you have an eligible bachelor who wanna share his world and open to new possibilities...biko show him my signature. My email dey there.
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by kaboninc(m): 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

Statute of limitation don pass...the surprise element no go dey again nau. You ain't supposed to know you were being chased....it spoils the fun.

Amo, if you have an eligible bachelor who wanna share his world and open to new possibilities...biko show him my signature. My email dey there.

For ya mind you be wetin? Correct smart babe abi?

If I ain't suppose to know and I know, its your duty to maintain that impression that I still don't know. Iranu! Na so you dey give up abi? But if na guy dey razzle you con leave you, you go talk say him no get patience abi?

Abegi.....if i see correct guy wey better pass me, i surely will direct him past you.

Buzzzzzz offffff!!!!
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by kaboninc(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
donephi:

Dude where have you been?

My brother, I've been around though on a low key. Doing what young bachelors do in view or their future.

How you na? Been a while
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by sisisioge: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
kaboninc:

For ya mind you be wetin? Correct smart babe abi?

If I ain't suppose to know and I know, its your duty to maintain that impression that I still don't know. Iranu! Na so you dey give up abi? But if na guy dey razzle you con leave you, you go talk say him no get patience abi?

Abegi.....if i see correct guy wey better pass me, i surely will direct him past you.

Buzzzzzz offffff!!!!
. grin grin grin

You don turn am to fight! Chai! Now u sef go begin reason say I be intentional bachelorette but see u husband wey I wan marry. You don begin dey flog me before we marry grin how e go be nau? Oya, give me your no...I'm so gunning after you wink
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Neenie(f): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Electronzeez:

Madame please beware when you post uncensored comment on here , I read through my followers comment most times lipsrsealed
*noted
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by ghostmist: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
misspicy:
My Married Aunt has plenty of such books.

You will see titles like

1)How to prayerfully blind your husband from noticing other women grin

2)Guidelines on satifying your husband. cheesy

3)Do you wish to make him yours forever? grin

4)A christian woman's sexual weapon grin

Them many self,when I get home,I will snap and modify this post.

This should be fun
Read them and also hot down salient points.... cos, you never can tell. They might come in handy much later
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lagusta:
@seun I beg to differ.....

Even if the wife is more skilled than afrocandy with even bigger assets and balloons than those of Nicki Minaj.....

If the man wants to cheat, he would still cheat.....

onl
Baba u Sef know nah

No man plans to cheat. They cheat when their wives can no longer offer anything sexually.
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Lagusta(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Avalon316:

No man plans to cheat. They cheat when their wives can no longer offer anything sexually.

That's just ONE of the reasons....

Others are listed above...
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by agrovick(m): 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
The comments on this thread though.
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by jeff1607(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2016
What is a small girl?

Give relevant examples, stating why they are related.

Finally give reasons why you chose to answer these questions

Your time starts now
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Peacefullove: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2016
jeff1607:
What is a small girl?
Give relevant examples, stating why they are related.
Finally give reasons why you chose to answer these questions

Your time starts now
grin this man sef
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Olaone1: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Seun:

The maintenance dose is twice a week if small small girls are not currently bothering your husband. tongue
Ekun.

You are truly as straight as a happy joystick.

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Bookiemart01(f): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Yoruba people will say "olomi lo ma re". I pity the man who does this cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seun:

The maintenance dose is twice a week if small small girls are not currently bothering your husband. tongue
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by misspicy(f): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2016
ghostmist:
Read them and also hot down salient points.... cos, you never can tell. They might come in handy much later
For what nah

Any man that wants to turn to a dog cannot be stopped.

shey you know grin
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2016
A book for insecure women who don't know what else to do with their lives and who married men they cannot trust.
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
misspicy:
My Married Aunt has plenty of such books.

You will see titles like

1)How to prayerfully blind your husband from noticing other women grin

2)Guidelines on satifying your husband. cheesy

3)Do you wish to make him yours forever? grin

4)A christian woman's sexual weapon grin

Them many self,when I get home,I will snap and modify this post.

This should be fun

we are still waiting for the modified post
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Stanleyafam(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Seun:

Sir, are you aware that the desire of a man to have sex with His wife drops after few years of marriage, or even months? Therefore He desires someone new.
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by purple3091: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Stanleyafam:

Sir, are you aware that the desire of a man to have sex with His wife drops after few years of marriage, or even months? Therefore He desires someone new.
are you aware that a woman's desire for her husband/man drops faster,and that a woman gets more offers(sex.ual) than a man ever can in his lifetime and therefore can easily get satisfied outside her marriage quicker than her husband can blink his old eyes?

2 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Stanleyafam(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
purple3091:
are you aware that a woman's desire for her husband/man drops faster,and that a woman gets more offers(sex.ual) than a man ever can in his lifetime and therefore can easily get satisfied outside her marriage quicker than her husband can blink his old eyes?

Yes I do, I gave that fact cos of the solution He gave, "dropped desires" is a two way thing, and that is where responsibility on both sides come in..both husband and wife shld understand that cheating is unacceptable, and it is a fast killer! That is being responsible..no amount of sex from both sides can keep either the man or the woman but the desire to remain faithful and responsible.

Thanks
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Seun(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Stanleyafam:
Women know how to make men want to have sex with them, and if a woman continues applying those techniques to her husband I don't believe he will become immune at any point. I've heard people talking about "keeping it fresh" by trying dozens of new positions and new role playing scenarios and costumes and makeup and hair. Obviously doing the same thing every night would be boring after a while, right?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Seun:
Women know how to make men want to have sex with them, and if a woman continues applying those techniques to her husband I don't believe he will become immune at any point. I've heard people talking about "keeping it fresh" by trying dozens of new positions and new role playing scenarios and costumes and makeup and hair. Obviously doing the same thing every night would be boring after a while.
Are you married
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Seun(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
MissHatey:
Are you married
Not to my knowledge; I'm speculating like crazy here, hoping I'm right.
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Seun:

"Pontificating" is the appropriate word bro.
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 25, 2016
Seun:
I don't know if you are right or not. With your speculations, it's like you know so much about marriage. I really doubt if sex is what keeps a man in a marriage. We all know guys are polygamous in nature. You guys gets tired of eating the same food everyday and so therefore wanna taste another one.

Sex does not keep a man in marriage, it's Discipline on part of the man that keeps him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? / See What My Children Did To Me / Health Benefit Of Quail Egg And Quail Meat. Gracious Seed Farm .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.