Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls (10799 Views)

Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Seun(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
I learnt about a book with this title and thought you folks would like to discuss it too. Any ideas? cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by INTROVERT(f): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
i never marry, make una discuss. make i dey read dey learn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by donephi(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Written by?
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by WiseFool2(m): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Say no to Drugs, man.

30 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by BiafranBushBoy: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hahahaha...

This Man sef...

Is it not your wife that should be asking this question??

or You are now serving in both capacities??

Let me not say what's in my mind sha...

4 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by sisisioge: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Dyt...do you feel the need to 'protect' your bobo from small small girls? If you do come and tell how o.
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
This guy sef grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin

Who are these "small small girls "? Are they dwarfs or what? lipsrsealed

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by holluwai(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin grin wicked

WiseFool2:
Say no to Drugs, man.

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by DTOBS(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jesus... shocked See Oga Seun's thread with just few lines and many serious comments...
If na another person, trailer for don jam am ooooo

12 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Dannyset(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chai........ Seun these days tho

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Seun(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
The answer is sex. Administer it acrobatically once a day after dinner or before breakfast for 24 hour protection, or twice daily in serious cases.

The maintenance dose is twice a week if small small girls are not currently bothering your husband. tongue

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Agbaletu: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seun:
The answer is sex. Serve it acrobatically once a day after dinner or before breakfast for 24 hour protection. Serve it twice a day in serious cases.
lol
the thing no be food o. This is an invitation to death.

2 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
Im sorry but i hav to be raw here.
If u really want to keep ur man to urself we all kno derez only one thing UR KITTIE
Yes u all hv kitty but d question is do u kno how to use ur kitty to turn ur man to mumu.?

In 1704AD scientists discoverd that there is spot in ur kpekus dat turns men to mumu weneva their tongue comes in contact with d spot
And thereby makin them agree on anything u said.
so To keep ur man to urself just give him kitttty to suck.
Even if u dnt hav d strength to kpekus.
U can offer it for suck while u sleep of.
But b sure u are always neat down there.
Do this atleast 2 tyms a day and thank me later
Sorry if i sound nasty.

5 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seun:
The answer is sex. Serve it acrobatically once a day after dinner or before breakfast for 24 hour protection. Serve it twice a day in serious cases.
Lols.
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seun:

Lmaooooo

You go kill your wife ooo

I thought you were a feminist , women are not sex objects wink wink

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by SAMBARRY: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin grin

Seun you're becoming very controversial lately and even funnier grin

Abi are small small girls disturbing you? grin

Efemena come and see what I'm seeing grin

Cococandy you too grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by warrenweste(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
What's happening... Has someone hacked seun's account or what shocked..

9 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Annalise(f): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
If this is not a joke, my opinion is that only the man can protect himself from small small girls by refusing to place himself in compromising situations. No matter how sexy, prayerful or submissive a woman is, she can never ever dissuade a man from temptation. Of course the woman has her duties too. Like not letting yourself go, giving him peace of mind, etc. But the ball is in the man's court.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by jeff1993: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
choi ........ who do seun dis thing .........
oga seun ejoor edakun ...... who is d small small gals
cc: iamnawty ihateu2
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Lagusta(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
@seun I beg to differ.....

Even if the wife is more skilled than afrocandy with even bigger assets and balloons than those of Nicki Minaj.....

If the man wants to cheat, he would still cheat.....

The only thing that would keep a man at home is a loyal, respectful, intelligent and ambitious woman....

All men don't like boring, dull, lazy ladies that loaf around watching telemundo or zee world...

Baba u Sef know nah

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by misspicy(f): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
My Married Aunt has plenty of such books.

You will see titles like

1)How to prayerfully blind your husband from noticing other women grin

2)Guidelines on satifying your husband. cheesy

3)Do you wish to make him yours forever? grin

4)A christian woman's sexual weapon grin

Them many self,when I get home,I will snap and modify this post.

This should be fun

20 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
The best form of husband protection is granting him freedom to go explore, Be the one to even push him out by simply telling him to go have fun, Believe me you would successfully keep you man in check because he would tell you everything he does outside the home, his adventures and escapades. While he does that, he would still respect you for knowing better and a time would come, he would instantly out grow the phase in life of chasing small small girls.

6 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by tolutweety(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
bad guy ! cheesy cheesy
Seun:
The maintenance dose is twice a week if small small girls are not currently bothering your husband.

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Self security......... it is well with your soul bro
Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Alert alert,, Seun account has just been hacked!!! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by jnrbayano(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seun (Owner of Nairaland) wants to show whoever cares to take notice that he is not a robot.

Methinks.

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Dyt(f): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Dyt...do you feel the need to 'protect' your bobo from small small girls? If you do come and tell how o.

Na

Over confidence is some of us problem

I don't need protect no man
Is he my son?
undecided undecided
He can go for all I care
Some of us can actually be without no man
Oshisko ten kobo

4 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by misspicy(f): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:
The best form of husband protection is granting him freedom to go explore, Be the one to even push him out by simply telling him to go have fun, Believe me you would successfully keep you man in check because he would tell you everything he does outside the home, his adventures and escapades. While he does that, he would still respect you for knowing better and a time would come, he would instantly out grow the phase in life of chasing small small girls.
Because the wife is a zombie with out feelings eh?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls by Dyt(f): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
aaronson:

And he will end up bringing home std
undecided undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Frustrations Of Older Nigerian Women Who Are Sex-starved By Their Husband. / She Beat Up Her Son For Writing This On A Book. Is It Right(pic) / My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.