Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones. (6060 Views)

Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones. by xynerio(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2009
First I will like to say a big shout out to my gal Lily, a gal to my heart, her success is my success and her pain is my pain. I want to us to keep the fire burning forever. And also Nairaland crew for putting a great job and keeping me busy since my gal went back to school, though she is in her final year so I am not too bothered. And my Nairaland secret love AMAKA, just want to be a friend, I was just kidding all this while. But I like you sha. We all should just say something or dont you have love ones? It can be ur secret love here in NL. Just tell him/her how much you feel about him/her.
Re: Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones. by Anabel(f): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2009
i want to make a shout out to my sweet mother, i love you so much, my papi the love of my life, all NL crew for doing a great job especially michellin, two good friends in NL rokky and candy, my best friend and broda femzy, and all the sexy ladies and handsome guys here in NL. the ugly ones too are not left out.
Re: Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones. by Ben13: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2009
Too much 96.9 FM.
Re: Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones. by AniLee(f): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2009
Ben-10:

Too much 96.9 FM.

grin grin LOL too true. Nonetheless all my love goes to HunkyD, T.2, Eritae, Gad, Bruno, Nick, Koffie, Spins, Sams, Khanyi, DN, n all the bredren with whom I have slaved and lived all times side by side. Esp to HunkyD for believing in me esp when I didnt in myself, sharing the same dreams, supporting in d tints and inks zone and our never-ending quest to bring dat paper good down home. In d end, its all bout d paper right cheesy.
Re: Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones. by Godmother(f): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2009
I want to make a shout out to Jesus Christ. I want to tell him I love him so much and evrytime I feel he's not there I really miss him.And I wonder when he will buy me that car I have been asking him for for a while now undecided
Re: Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones. by 190: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2009
^^^
priceless

please Jesus dont forget my cry also~
i need that car
need that money (contracts,gudluck anytin)
a devoted girlfriend and wife (that wont demand HELL on Earth)
all other thins that can make me be your 1st son on earth~
Just please Jesus kip them flowing in2 my life
Na christmas don reach so~
I need money~
Re: Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones. by Igwe9(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2009
smiley smiley my shout out goes to my lovely sweetheart, i love you baby.
To my dad and mom, i love ya,
To the owner of the NL, ciao!
To the all my homies and honeys on here and good people of this country in general, from Igwe it's, dalu, sanu, ekaro,  i salute una, greetings, wherever una dey. cool

To God be the Glory. . . . smiley
Re: Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones. by Godmother(f): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2009
Igwe.:

smiley smiley my shout goes to my lovely sweetheart, i love you baby.
To my dad and mom, i love ya,
To the owner of the NL, ciao!
To the all my homies and honeys on here and good people of this country in general, from Igwe it's, dalu, sanu, ekaro, i salute una, greetings, wherever una dey. cool

To God be the Glory. . . . ''Amen'' smiley

Hmm sus-pi-cioussssssssssss undecided
Why are you sending love messages to Seun?
Re: Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones. by platinumnk(f): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2009
Godmother:

Hmm sus-pi-cioussssssssssss undecided
Why are you sending love messages to Seun?

ahahahahhahahaah lwkmd!!
na waa o!

my baby  kiss happy birthday kiss

@topic- shout out to all that keep me laughing on NL!

Sauron, Tpia, ikeyman, beaf, lol , etc

and also to my mommy, my daddy, my siblings and my cousins in 9ja . . .  grin

My wonderful Court members Ifeleke, TheSeeker, Tubabie,Spikey and of course 190 even though u drive me mad!
Re: Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones. by Igwe9(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2009
Lol  . . . To Godmother & platinumnk. grin . . .  Na yeye dey worry una tongue. . .  smiley
Re: Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2009
Shout-out to my sweet mum and dad thanks for sponsoring my education, thanks for being a good parents.my brother and sister i love ya.to my friend indeed.GOD BLESS YOU ALL, Not forgeting all the crazy people on NL that put smile on my face everyday, i say thank you, and to all the gals that've slept with kemi,titi,ijeoma,janet,faith,classy,amaka,taiwo,odion,tokunbo,naomi,cynthia,tonia, we this list ever end?nnena,pascal,villian,hapinex,enda,chichi,charity,omo,ejiro, to be continue.
Re: Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones. by Seismic007(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2009
yorke:

Shout-out to my sweet mum and dad thanks for sponsoring my education, thanks for being a good parents.my brother and sister i love ya.to my friend indeed.GOD BLESS YOU ALL, Not forgeting all the crazy people on NL that put smile on my face everyday, i say thank you, and to all the gals that've slept with kemi,titi,ijeoma,janet,faith,classy,amaka,taiwo,odion,tokunbo,naomi,cynthia,tonia, we this list ever end?nnena,pascal,villian,hapinex,enda,chichi,charity,omo,ejiro, to be continue.

LMAO ,dude u go wound oooo shocked shocked

Well I want to say shout out to hbabe (love the way you drop it raw) and ebonyeyes (like your objectivity in ur contributions) wink
Re: Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones. by TheSeeker(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2009
My shout out goes to the following people:

The girls:

Platinumnk, you're most beautiful. kiss

FL Gators, you're a little pain in the butt, but you're still remembered. wink

Monicaa, you're also one pain in the a$$ but you're cool, my shout out to you. grin

Secretz, my shout out to you, and always remember what I told you and adhere strictly by them. smiley

Bluespice, where have you been? My most definite shout out to you, did you see the Queen's messenger I sent you?

Oyinda, I can't help but remember you and I hope you're doing good. wink

Kunbee, wassup my lil' sister? I still remember the money I promised to send you. grin

Ebonyeyes, you're a good one right there; when are you going to be available for our Abu Dhabi trip? cool

Tubabie, been a long time we talked, I hope you're doing wonderfully well. cool

Gabry, you're my favorite chinko, even if not all likes you, remember you've got a protector in me wink

All the other girls, if I've forgotten to mention your names, I'll remember you in the next version.

To the guys:

Crazyman, you're definitely my homie, I hail ooo.

Whitelexi, nwa mama, I dey seriously shout for here now, I hope say you dey OK. How far? HO don answer you?

190, although you're one crazy dude, but my shout out still goes out to you with a very warm heart.

Ifeleke, my greetings, bawo ni? Se o wa pa?
Re: Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones. by ABAYOMMY: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2009
I love to make a shout out to the queen of my Heart, Victoria Sonde @ Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Abeokuta. Food Technology Department and to my lovely mum Adunola Ishola I love u mum may all u ave work for come to u cherish in da mighty name of Jesus. from Abayommy Gbajabiamila in Katsina state.

Re: Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones. by nwaka80(f): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2009
Mine goes to my sweet mum, to my kid brother, my sister & her family, to my friends out there, luv u all.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Workaholic? / Girls Why Is That Your Pusssy Will Be Itching U Badly Yet U Still Form / 18+.why Is Cum More Pleasurable Than Wee Wee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.