Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. (17884 Views)

Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims 2 / How Should Muslim Respond If Disbelievers Congratulate Him During Eid? / Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by JFT24(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2016
Anas09:

From all you've read, this is all you have to say?
you guys are damn hilarious and probably sentimental.
as for me i found you guys hilarious esp d@ '4evergod'. am sure he must be a joker
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
JFT24:
you guys are damn hilarious and probably sentimental.
as for me i found you guys hilarious esp d@ '4evergod'. am sure he must be a joker
Really? So you have nothing to say? Okay, you can go now. Its a pleasure to miss you.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by 4everGod1: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
So no single muslim can refute the OP? Who dares to give it a shot.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by seaboi06(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
4everGod:
8. Did the Arabs in pre-Islamic times worship 360 gods?

Already answered above but if in doubt a simple google search would help anyone out along with the extensive list of these Gods among whom where
[b]
1. Manat

The most ancient of all these idols was Manah. The Arabs used to name [their children] 'Abd-Manah and Zayd-Manah. Manah was erected on the seashore in the vicinity of al-Mushallal in Qudayd, between Medina and Mecca. All the Arabs used to venerate her and sacrifice before her. [In particular] the Aws and the Khazraj, as well as the inhabitants of Medina and Mecca and their vicinities, used to venerate Manah, sacrifice before her, and bring unto her their offerings. The Aws and the Khazraj, as well as those Arabs among the people of Yathrib and other places who took to their way of life, were wont to go on pilgrimage and observe the vigil at all the appointed places, but not shave their heads. At the end of the pilgrimage, however, when they were about to return home, they would set out to the place where Manah stood, shave their heads, and stay there a while. They did not consider their pilgrimage completed until they visited Manah.

2. al-Lat

Allat stood in al-Ta'if, and was more recent than Manah. She was a cubic rock beside which a certain Jew used to prepare his barley porridge (sawiq). Her custody was in the hands of the banu-'Attab ibn-Malik of the Thaqif, who had built an edifice over her. The Quraysh, as well as all the Arabs, were wont to venerate Allat. They also used to name their children after her, calling them Zayd-Allat and Taym-Allat. She stood in the place of the left-hand side minaret of the present-day mosque of al-Ta'if.

Allat continued to be venerated until the Thaqif embraced Islam, when muhammad dispatched al-Mughirah ibn-Shu'bab, who destroyed her and burnt her [temple] to the ground.

3. al-Uzza

She is, in point of time, more recent than either Allat or Manah. The Arabs named their children after the latter two before they named them after al-'Uzza. Her idol was situated in a valley in Nakhlat al-Sha'miyah called Hurad, alongside al-Ghumayr' to the right of the road from Mecca to al-'Iraq. Over her Zilim ibn-As'ad built a house called Buss in which the people used to receive oracular communications. The Arabs as well as the Quraysh were wont to name their children 'Abd-al-'Uzza. Furthermore al-'Uzza was the greatest idol among the Quraysh. They used to journey to her, offer gifts unto her, and seek her favours through sacrifice.

Ishaq:38 "Luhayy put Al-Uzza in a Nakhla Taghut. When they had finished their Ka'ba Hajj they circumambulated Al-Uzza. The Quraysh worshiped her. Manat was worshiped by the Aus and Khazraj in Yathrib."

Ishaq:39 Those who prayed to Al-Uzza and Manat, "shaved their heads and completed all of the rites associated with the Hajj."

4. Hubal

Hubal is an Aramaic word, meaning vapour or spirit. Some opinions favour an association of Hubal with Canaanite Ba'al. Others liken it it to Cybele. Bearing in mind that Q're was also an Arabian Goddess, the influence of Greece and Anatolia through Nabatea is a natural conclusion.

The Quraysh had also several idols in and around the Ka'bah. The greatest of these was Hubal. It was, as I was told, of red agate, in the form of a man with the right hand broken off. It came into the possession of the Quraysh in this condition, and they, therefore, made for it a hand of gold. The first to set it up [for worship] was Khuzaymah ibn-Mudrikah ibn-al-Ya's' ibn-Mudar. Consequently it used to be called Khuzaymah's Hubal.

It stood inside the Ka'bah. In front of it were seven divination arrows (sing. qidh, pl. qidah or aqduh). On one of these arrows was written "pure" (sarih), and on another "consociated alien" (mulsag). Whenever the lineage of a new-born was doubted, they would offer a sacrifice to it [Hubal] and then shuffle the arrows and throw them. If the arrows showed the word "pure," the child would be declared legitimate and the tribe would accept him. If, however, the arrows showed the words "consociated alien," the child would be declared illegitimate and the tribe would reject him. The third arrow was for divination concerning the dead, while the fourth was for divination concerning marriage. The purpose of the three remaining arrows has not been explained. Whenever they disagreed concerning something, or purposed to embark upon a journey, or undertake some project, they would proceed to it [Hubal] and shuffle the divination arrows before it. Whatever result they obtained they would follow and do accordingly.[/b]
See that's where you are thinking like a Goat...
Being an Arab doesn't mean you are a Muslim
Arab is just a tribe like Yoruba,igbo etc....Get that into your brain and stop posting nonsense,you see where I know that Islam is better than Christianity is that Muslims pray to God(Allah in Arabic meaning) and believe he is one and doesn't have second in command but you Christians worship Jesus and you call him God....that's stupidity you should know
we Muslims believe in Isa(Jesus) and his existence because it's in the Qu'ran that he his a prophet and Allah said believe in my prophet I.e all prophets are messengers of Allah....but you Christians go gaga and say shits like Muhammed didn't exist,Bleep Muhammed etc... Muslims don't abuse Jesus because he his our prophet too but he his not God nor God son as you pple says..... Allah sent every prophet with there own message and he sent Jesus to Israel to let them know that there is a creator(God)not that he"Jesus"Is lord and when Muhammad came God sent him to the whole world and God gave him 5obligatory prayers as a real means of worship which you pple should believe too...
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
seaboi06:
See that's where you are thinking like a Goat...
Being an Arab doesn't mean you are a Muslim
Arab is just a tribe like Yoruba,igbo etc....Get that into your brain and stop posting nonsense,you see where I know that Islam is better than Christianity is that Muslims pray to God(Allah in Arabic meaning) and believe he is one and doesn't have second in command but you Christians worship Jesus and you call him God....that's stupidity you should know
we Muslims believe in Isa(Jesus) and his existence because it's in the Qu'ran that he his a prophet and Allah said believe in my prophet I.e all prophets are messengers of Allah....but you Christians go gaga and say shits like Muhammed didn't exist,Bleep Muhammed etc... Muslims don't abuse Jesus because he his our prophet too but he his not God nor God son as you pple says..... Allah sent every prophet with there own message and he sent Jesus to Israel to let them know that there is a creator(God)not that he"Jesus"Is lord and when Muhammad came God sent him to the whole world and God gave him 5obligatory prayers as a real means of worship which you pple should believe too...

So Arabs are not muslims? Ok let me go with your line of thought.

Was Muhammad an Arabian? YES OR NO

Did the Arabians worship 360 gods found in the Kaabah? YES OR NO

was there a god named Allah in the Kaabah among this 360 gods? YES OR NO

The Quresh tribe where Muhammad came from were what? Arabs or Jews?

The Quresh tribe where muhammad came from where they Pagans and Idol worshipers? YES OR NO

Is Arabic a Jewish Language and is it spoken in Israel or among the Jews? YES OR NO

By the time you are done answering these questions you will see how stupid your comment was.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by seaboi06(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
4everGod:

Is Arabic a Jewish Language and is it spoken in Israel or among the Jews? YES OR NO

By the time you are done answering these questions you will see how stupid your comment was.
See that's why I say you pple are dumb I say being an Arab doesn't mean you are a Muslim
Isreal are known to be Jew and that doesn't mean they are Christians and also to answer all that foolish long post.=Long before it was Abraham who built Kaaba and that's the first and oldest mosque but after this prophets die pple derail from there path and go to idol worshipping then God send another prophet to warn them,when Muhammed(S.A.W) was born pple worship idols then and Makkah is there Strong hold,even his uncle is a chief among them but his growing up God gave him knowledge to know Good from bad just like Abraham then that won't worship idols even when his father mould them and then God put a feeling of righteousness into Muhammed(s.a.w) and when God wants him to start preaching islam God sent angel Gabriel to him....
I don't know why am arguing with you bcuz you know nothing about islam and the history you claim self
when Jesus was born among the Israelites were Israelites then Christians?
you should think with brain not like a brainless sheep...
Indians are Arab but that doesn't mean they are Christians,you can be an Arab and not be a Muslim
being and Arab is just like being a BLACK MAN

get that into your brain if only you have one...
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
seaboi06:
See that's why I say you pple are dumb I say being an Arab doesn't mean you are a Muslim
Isreal are known to be Jew and that doesn't mean they are Christians and also to answer all that foolish long post.=Long before it was Abraham who built Kaaba and that's the first and oldest mosque but after this prophets die pple derail from there path and go to idol worshipping then God send another prophet to warn them,when Muhammed(S.A.W) was born pple worship idols then and Makkah is there Strong hold,even his uncle is a chief among them but his growing up God gave him knowledge to know Good from bad just like Abraham then that won't worship idols even when his father mould them and then God put a feeling of righteousness into Muhammed(s.a.w) and when God wants him to start preaching islam God sent angel Gabriel to him....
I don't know why am arguing with you bcuz you know nothing about islam and the history you claim self
when Jesus was born among the Israelites were Israelites then Christians?
you should think with brain not like a brainless sheep...
Indians are Arab but that doesn't mean they are Christians,you can be an Arab and not be a Muslim
being and Arab is just like being a BLACK MAN

get that into your brain if only you have one...

Answer my questions and stop the rants.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by seaboi06(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
4everGod:

The Quresh tribe where muhammad came from where they Pagans and Idol worshipers? YES OR NO

Muhammed is an Arab
They worship more than 360gods
Allah means God Almighty like eludumare means in Yoruba...
They are Arabs because they live in Makkah an Arab country but originally from quraish tribe from isreal.
Yes they are
Yes it's there language and isreal are also Arabs I.e mode of dressin,behaviour,hairstyle etc even Israelites refer to God as Allah because it mean God Almighty.

So what does this mean now? Muhammed is an idol worshipper,is this what you are trying to point.... that shows your foolishness and as I said b4....Are Israelites Christians before Jesus came too?
What did you know about Abraham family and the other prophets family,even Moses pple are idol worshippers even b4 he dies when he went to the mountains to get the ten commandments his pple have started worshipping idols
Did God not send Noah to the pple,why are they still idol worshippers before Abraham came Moses,Jesus?....when these peophets die the pple forget there lessons and God send another prophet to them.....
After Jesus went to heaven after all his preaching why did Muhammed still meet idol worshippers? Jesus is an isrealit(quraish)and in that tribe(quraish) Muhammed was born and they are idol worshippers before Muhammed preached Islam and till now Kaaba which was built by Abraham and overun by idol worshipper and then Muhammed came and till now it's a place for Islam even after his death(that's a great achievement)
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
seaboi06:
Muhammed is an Arab
They worship more than 360gods
Allah means God Almighty like eludumare means in Yoruba...
They are Arabs because they live in Makkah an Arab country but originally from quraish tribe from isreal.
Yes they are
Yes it's there language and isreal are also Arabs I.e mode of dressin,behaviour,hairstyle etc even Israelites refer to God as Allah because it mean God Almighty.

So what does this mean now? Muhammed is an idol worshipper,is this what you are trying to point.... that shows your foolishness and as I said b4....Are Israelites Christians before Jesus came too?
What did you know about Abraham family and the other prophets family,even Moses pple are idol worshippers even b4 he dies when he went to the mountains to get the ten commandments his pple have started worshipping idols
Did God not send Noah to the pple,why are they still idol worshippers before Abraham came Moses,Jesus?....when these peophets die the pple forget there lessons and God send another prophet to them.....
After Jesus went to heaven after all his preaching why did Muhammed still meet idol worshippers? Jesus is an isrealit(quraish)and in that tribe(quraish) Muhammed was born and they are idol worshippers before Muhammed preached Islam and till now Kaaba which was built by Abraham and overun by idol worshipper and then Muhammed came and till now it's a place for Islam even after his death(that's a great achievement)

Who was named Abdullahi in muhammads family even before muhammad was born? and what does the name mean?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by seaboi06(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
4everGod:

Who was named Abdullah in muhammads family even before muhammad was born? and what does the name mean?
Muhammed's father and the name means Servant of God
And mind you if truly you know history Muhammed's dad and mum are not buying the idol worshipping thing if that's where you are going.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
seaboi06:
And mind you if truly you know history Muhammed's dad and mum are not buying the idol worshipping thing if that's where you are going.

Abdullah means servant of Allah in arabic so do not try to twist allah to mean God especially since you already know that one of the gods in the Kaabah was named Allah. So if Muhammads father was named Abdullah which means servant of Allah even before muhammad was born does that not show you that they were pagans and worshippers of an idol named Allah long before muhammad existed and that idol was the family Idol and that of the Qureshi tribe which muhammad came from .

Do you want another harsh truth?

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by seaboi06(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
4everGod:

Who was named Abdullah in muhammads family even before muhammad was born? and what does the name mean?
And mind you if truly you know history Muhammed's dad and mum are not buying the idol worshipping thing if that's where you are going.O h I forgot you don't even know any history,not about Muhammed,jesus and the other prophets yet you are here saying shit impressing Ur fellow gullibles who bliv someone who take Ur prayer to God or answer your prayers himself
you pple keep shouting someone who is born without intercourse out of virgin Mary.let me ask you,how was Mary born? without intercourse too?,
and also if that's what makes you gaga then you should just upgrade to worshipping Adam because God moulded him and gave him the first breath himself... Christians pple who can't think right...in isreal there are higher number of Muslims than Christians bit there are higher number of JEWS than Muslims and mind you Jew is not Christianity. that's why there are many mosque in isreal....
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
seaboi06:
And mind you if truly you know history Muhammed's dad and mum are not buying the idol worshipping thing if that's where you are going.O h I forgot you don't even know any history,not about Muhammed,jesus and the other prophets yet you are here saying shit impressing Ur fellow gullibles who bliv someone who take Ur prayer to God or answer your prayers himself
you pple keep shouting someone who is born without intercourse out of virgin Mary.let me ask you,how was Mary born? without intercourse too?,
and also if that's what makes you gaga then you should just upgrade to worshipping Adam because God moulded him and gave him the first breath himself... Christians pple who can't think right...in isreal there are higher number of Muslims than Christians bit there are higher number of JEWS than Muslims and mind you Jew is not Christianity. that's why there are many mosque in isreal....

wowwwww what a way to shift the goalpost. Oga i am not going gaga but on a mission to expose the lies hidden behind the veil of muhammad whom you all fear and most definitely stand the chance of being killed if you denounce him.

The issue of the virgin birth of Jesus is an issue for another thread and not this one so do not pop a blood vessel out of anger because anger and islam are 5 an 6.

Was there an idol in the Kaabah among the 360 idols which you have also confirmed to in your response named ALLAH? YES OR NO

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
@seaboi06 regarding the meme above will you say the Head of the Muslim brotherhood who is a Sunni lied with that comment? That comment was on live television.

Is that not an islamic decree?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
@ seaboi06 i am replying to your comments with proof. Deny my proof.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by hopefulLandlord: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
that meme isn't right though
there are many unreasonable religions that still exists despite no apostasy law
I would like to see a link to the full interview if you can kindly provide it
still following
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
that meme isn't right though

there are many unreasonable religions that still exists despite no apostasy law

I would like to see a link to the full interview if you can kindly provide it

still following

The speed with which you jump to islams defence never ceases to amaze me.

kNOCK YOURSELF OUT

Or will you also say videos lie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huMu8ihDlVA
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by seaboi06(m): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
4everGod:

Abdullah means servant of Allah in arabic so do not try to twist allah to mean God especially since you already know that one of the gods in the Kaabah was named Allah. So if Muhammads father was named Abdullah which means servant of Allah even before muhammad was born does that not show you that they were pagans and worshippers of an idol named Allah long before muhammad existed and that idol was the family Idol and that of the Qureshi tribe which muhammad came from .

Do you want another harsh truth?
You are actually the most gullible of them all,i now see why everyone decided to ignore you and am doing that too,you keep bringing some foolish history you don't know and meanings you have no idea......... during the course of answering my questions I asked you some questions which I see no answers yet and back to your point......
1stly Allah simply means God Almighty and secondly and my answer long before Muhammed came there is islam in existence,prophet Abraham(Ibrahim)built the Kaaba,and it's a mosque the oldest and the first actually since then the word Allah has been in existence,also the other prophets preached God to the people so if you think because of your point Allah means a mini god then you re foolish.for example when Moses was with his pple,they worship God together but when he went to collect the ten commandments his pple have turned idol worshippers...did they change their names,do they change their ways and behaviorlook here man before you start typing and posting shit you have to find out about the culture,and ways of other prophets too but i won't be surprised since you gullibles ignored Ur old testament Bible including the ten commandments believing Jesus already dies for your sin and all those other prophets way are not reasonable eg ten commandments,the Abraham sacrifice story(Ileya) which Muslims celebrate but you forbid but it's in Ur Bible.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by alfarouq(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
I have spent enough time on the religion section of nairaland for me to realise most of this Christians are unserious and arrogant which made me most times to ignore them, they are not arguing because they want to learn but just to arrogantly propagate their ignorance particularly anas09, annunaki, anansrk, 4everGod.
But for the sake of those who are sincere, let me explain what pagans believe.
All pagans including the ancient Arabs and the worshippers of sango, oya, amadioha, Moremi, and osun etc believe in the existence of the one and only true God. They all worship this deities because they believe that they will bring them closer to God and serve as intermediary.this is confirmed by the fact that if you ask any of them who created this world, who created them, they will respond God. None of them will say sango, oya, amadioha etc.
This is similar to what the Christians are doing but the Christians are even worse in that they are not only taking Jesus as an intermediary, they are also trying to make him an equal to God. If you ask a Christian who created this world, the answer is always God, they will never tell you its Jesus its only when you ask them that why are they not worshipping God, they will say God and Jesus are one, then ask them who created Jesus, they become tongue tied. To make matters worse when a Christian desires and pray for something he will always pray God grant me such but after his prayer is answered he will say thank you Jesus, If you ask why they say , its the same so why don't they pray to Jesus to grant them and when its granted they show their gratitude to God.
About the name abdullah, it means slave of Allah, and Allah is the Arabic word for God. Like I said, even though they are pagans, they believe in the existence of the Almighty.
They had 360 idols. So op why is it that it is only abdullah they had, why don't they name their children after the other Gods.
All at, man at and uzza are names of the Arab forefathers, they were rich and very philanthropic, they support the weak and fight the oppressors, after there death a portrait of them were first made to serve as remembrance and immortalize them, after the death of the generation that made their portraits, there own children carved the idols because they believed the statues were better than the portraits, the y did this but they did not worship them but there own descendants were deceived by Satan that there forefathers actually worshipped them and that was paganism became wide spread before Allah sent Muhammad pbuh to rid the land of idols.
This is just how paganism used to start, till today some people after losing a very close and caring relatives hang their pictures and when they are in danger, they believe such people are watching over them.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by seaboi06(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=4everGod post=50249050][b]@seaboi06 regarding the meme above will you say the Head of the Muslim brotherhood who is a Sunni lied with that comment? That comment was on live television.

Islam is not a do or die affair,its our duty to convey the message of islam but islam must be accepted sincerely and voluntarily believe and obey God,no one can or force or be forced to join islam
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by hopefulLandlord: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
4everGod:

The speed with which you jump to islams defence never ceases to amaze me.

why not just tell me to leave? I am following the thread from page one till now and only pop up so you can explain further

sorry if you find that annoying, kindly say so and I'll piss off
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by seaboi06(m): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
alfarouq:
I have spent enough time on the religion section of nairaland for me to realise most of this Christians are unserious and arrogant which made me most times to ignore them, they are not arguing because they want to learn but just to arrogantly propagate their ignorance particularly anas09, annunaki, anansrk, 4everGod.
All pagans including the ancient Arabs and the worshippers of sango, oya, amadioha, Moremi, and osun etc believe in the existence of the one and only true God. They all worship this deities because they believe that they will bring them closer to God and serve as intermediary.this is confirmed by the fact that if you ask any of them who created this world, who created them, they will respond God. None of them will say sango, oya, amadioha etc.
This is similar to what the Christians are doing but the Christians are even worse in that they are not only taking Jesus as an intermediary, they are also trying to make him an equal to God. If you ask a Christian who created this world, the answer is always God, they will never tell you its Jesus its only when you ask them that why are they not worshipping God, they will say God and Jesus are one, then ask them who created Jesus, they become tongue tied. To make matters worse when a Christian desires and pray for something he will always pray God grant me such but after his prayer is answered he will say thank you Jesus, If you ask why they say , its the same so why don't they pray to Jesus to grant them and when its granted they show their gratitude to God.
About the name abdullah, it means slave of Allah, and Allah is the Arabic word for God. Like I said, even though they are pagans, they believe in the existence of the Almighty.
They had 360 idols. So op why is it that it is only abdullah they had, why don't they name their children after the other Gods.
All at, man at and uzza are names of the Arab forefathers, they were rich and very philanthropic, they support the weak and fight the oppressors, after there death a portrait of them were first made to serve as remembrance and immortalize them, after the death of the generation that made their portraits, there own children carved the idols because they believed the statues were better than the portraits, the y did this but they did not worship them but there own descendants were deceived by Satan that there forefathers actually worshipped them and that was paganism became wide spread before Allah sent Muhammad pbuh to rid the land of idols.
This is just how paganism used to start, till today some people after losing a very close and caring relatives hang their pictures and when they are in danger, they believe such people are watching over them.
May Allah reward you much here and the life after brother.....I asked the op some questions but he only shun them and said another thread why can he just answer that,are isrealite Christians before Jesus came
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
seaboi06:
You are actually the most gullible of them all,i now see why everyone decided to ignore you and am doing that too,you keep bringing some foolish history you don't know and meanings you have no idea......... during the course of answering my questions I asked you some questions which I see no answers yet and back to your point......
1stly Allah simply means God Almighty and secondly and my answer long before Muhammed came there is islam in existence,prophet Abraham(Ibrahim)built the Kaaba,and it's a mosque the oldest and the first actually since then the word Allah has been in existence,also the other prophets preached God to the people so if you think because of your point Allah means a mini god then you re foolish.for example when Moses was with his pple,they worship God together but when he went to collect the ten commandments his pple have turned idol worshippers...did they change their names,do they change their ways and behaviorlook here man before you start typing and posting shit you have to find out about the culture,and ways of other prophets too but i won't be surprised since you gullibles ignored Ur old testament Bible including the ten commandments believing Jesus already dies for your sin and all those other prophets way are not reasonable eg ten commandments,the Abraham sacrifice story(Ileya) which Muslims celebrate but you forbid but it's in Ur Bible.

You allude albeit erroneously that Allah is God almighty but you are wrong.

This is an extract from wikipaedia

[b]Pre-Islamic Arabians
Main article: Religion in pre-Islamic Arabia

Regional variants of the word Allah occur in both pagan and Christian pre-Islamic inscriptions.[8][21] Different theories have been proposed regarding the role of Allah in pre-Islamic polytheistic cults. Some authors have suggested that polytheistic Arabs used the name as a reference to a creator god or a supreme deity of their pantheon.[22][23] The term may have been vague in the Meccan religion.[22][24] According to one hypothesis, which goes back to Julius Wellhausen, Allah (the supreme deity of the tribal federation around Quraysh) was a designation that consecrated the superiority of Hubal (the supreme deity of Quraysh) over the other gods.[8] However, there is also evidence that Allah and Hubal were two distinct deities.[8] According to that hypothesis, the Kaaba was first consecrated to a supreme deity named Allah and then hosted the pantheon of Quraysh after their conquest of Mecca, about a century before the time of Muhammad.[8] Some inscriptions seem to indicate the use of Allah as a name of a polytheist deity centuries earlier, but we know nothing precise about this use.[8] Some scholars have suggested that Allah may have represented a remote creator god who was gradually eclipsed by more particularized local deities.[25][26] There is disagreement on whether Allah played a major role in the Meccan religious cult.[25][27] No iconic representation of Allah is known to have existed.[27][28] Muhammad's father's name was ʿAbd-Allāh meaning "the slave of Allāh".[24][/b]

Note that this reference talks about PRE ISLAMIC ISLAM and i know you know what PRE ISLAMIC means... aka BEFORE ISLAM

My focus is not on any other self styled prophet but on Muhammad...you can create a counter thread on other prophets if you wish.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by seaboi06(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
alfarouq:
That's why I keep saying the are also pagans and not different from ifa worshippers because they also believe ifa takes there prayers to eledua(God)and a Christian will say one cannot get to the father(God) except through him(Jesus)....that's why the start there prayers with IN JESUS NAME.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=seaboi06 post=50249510][/quote]

So suddenly islam is not a do or die affair? Tell that to those who have been killed or maimed due to the apostasy law or is the apostasy law also a lie? Is it not in your Quran? Deny it please.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by seaboi06(m): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
alfarouq:
That's why I keep saying the are also pagans and not different from ifa worshippers because they also believe ifa takes there prayers to eledua(God)and a Christian will say one cannot get to the father(God) except through him(Jesus)....that's why the start there prayers with IN JESUS NAME............
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
seaboi06:
That's why I keep saying the are also pagans and not different from ifa worshippers because they also believe ifa takes there prayers to eledua(God)and a Christian will say one cannot get to the father(God) except through him(Jesus)....that's why the start there prayers with IN JESUS NAME............

Devils and demons attest to the power of that name and the owner of the name even your Quran claims he did not die and the same Quran declares that your muhammad died and remains dead and buried in Medina.

So if God or whom you call Allah could save Jesus from Death and allowed Muhammad to die via ordinary poison and to rot away in the earth and be eaten by Maggots how then would you honestly equate or even say that the one who died and got eaten by maggots is greater than the one who never tasted death (according to your quran).

Do you even see how ridiculous you all sound?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by seaboi06(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
4everGod:

You allude albeit erroneously that Allah is God almighty but you are wrong.

This is an extract from wikipaedia

Note that this reference talks about PRE ISLAMIC ISLAM and i know you know what PRE ISLAMIC means... aka BEFORE ISLAM

My focus is not on any other self styled prophet but on Muhammad...you can create a counter thread on other prophets if you wish.
****the encyclopedia is made by who
where is there sentence about Allah meaning God Almighty?.you can just go the Arab nation and ask what Allah means and also Hausa language for God is Allah also isreal and other Arab country...even if some quraish refer to hubul as Allah can't you use what we told you to reason(Allah means God) so if hubul is there god they can refer to it as allah,you Christians too calling Jesus God is like calling him Allah,hey fool God is the English version for God and Allah is the Arabic language for the Almighty.... Eludumare is for Yoruba,Chineke for Igbo
you get that right
Allah simply means God and Allah is an Arabic language....and we Muslims pray to God the create

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
seaboi06 of course when truth hits you hard you degenerate to insults. So now i am stupid and crazy? You never chi chun chin yet.

Allah was a pagan idol of the Qureshi tribe and Muhammad came from that tribe. He imposed his family idol on every one else through war and conquest and not via love. He then put a clause that anyone who denounces him or allah should be put to death. No be me talk am o...Check your Quran.

How do you think an Almighty God would be painted in good light via all the nasty things mohammad is known for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by seaboi06(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
4everGod:

Devils and demons attest to the power of that name and the owner of the name even your Quran claims he did not die and the same Quran declares that your muhammad died and remains dead and buried in Medina.

So if God or whom you call Allah could save Jesus from Death and allowed Muhammad to die via ordinary poison and to rot away in the earth and be eaten by Maggots how then would you honestly equate or even say that the one who died and got eaten by maggots is greater than the one who never tasted death (according to your quran).

Do you even see how ridiculous you all sound?
God knows best and in the same Qur'an we know that 40years to when the world will end Jesus will come back,a day then will be like a 1000 and Jesus will defeat dajjal(anti Christ)he will marry,have sex,born pikin and also he will pray solat and he will also die....once dead is dead in islam we don't bliv he died on the cross shit you pple like saying and he(Jesus ) will die too after he fulfil his destiny in the end days of the world it's in our Qu'ran no lies in the Qu'ran you can see for yourself.in there a Surat was dedicated to Mariam Jesus mother but not in the Bible....also Jesus is my prophet and also all other prophets too bcuz Allah told us to bliv in them as is prophets not like you Christians that bliv all other prophets are false as you said before
"not interested in some self styled prophets"
Muslims bliv Jesus exist and He his a prophet not God not son of God.....that's why we don't like you and we bliv Ur Christianity is shit bcuz u shouldn't pray to a prophet but to the one who sent him......Jesus in his life prayed to God but by are you notwhy is it that you forgot someone created jesus.mary,david,abhraham etc
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
seaboi06:
God knows best and in the same Qur'an we know that 40years to when the world will end Jesus will come back,a day then will be like a 1000 and Jesus will defeat dajjal(anti Christ)he will marry,have sex,born pikin and also he will pray solat and he will also die....once dead is dead in islam we don't bliv he died on the cross shit you pple like saying and he(Jesus ) will die too after he fulfil his destiny in the end days of the world it's in our Qu'ran no lies in the Qu'ran you can see for yourself.in there a Surat was dedicated to Mariam Jesus mother but not in the Bible....also Jesus is my prophet and also all other prophets too bcuz Allah told us to bliv in them as is prophets not like you Christians that bliv all other prophets are false as you said before
"not interested in some self styled prophets"
Muslims bliv Jesus exist and He his a prophet not God not son of God.....that's why we don't like you and we bliv Ur Christianity is shit bcuz u shouldn't pray to a prophet but to the one who sent him......Jesus in his life prayed to God but by are you notwhy is it that you forgot someone created jesus.mary,david,abhraham etc

Now suddenly Allah knows best when hit with truth. Your Quran mentioned Jesus's Birth directly but the Bible which was years before your quran never for once mentioned Muhammad. John the baptist was mentioned and muhammad was not so if the bible could take out time to identify John the baptist then why not muhammad?

You say the bible never mentions categorically that Jesus is the son of God or even God himself and you believe that but the same Bible never mentioned muhammad categorically anywhere and you deny that and rather believe the muhammad part but not the Jesus part.

Please go and get busy with something else.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
[b]The International Criminal Court defines “Crimes against humanity” as any of the following acts committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack: murder; extermination; enslavement; deportation or forcible transfer of population; imprisonment; torture; rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity; persecution against an identifiable group on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious or gender grounds; enforced disappearance of persons; the crime of apartheid; other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering or serious bodily or mental injury.

Islam’s prophet Muhammad actually committed or ordered each and every one of those crimes, and they are proudly reported in his most authoritative biography, “The Life of Muhammad” by Ibn Ishaq. The Quran asserts that Muhammad is “the good example” for Muslims to follow (Surah 33:21), but if he were alive today he would be arrested and put in prison in any country whose laws support the International Criminal Court. Here is the list of particulars which includes only one example of each of the crimes – although he was a serial offender in several of the crimes. Most of the illustrations below are from F. W. Burleigh’s new book, “It’s All About Muhammad – a Biography of the World’s Most Notorious Prophet,” and are used by permission.

MURDER!

In 624, Asma bint Marwan wrote a poem criticizing Muhammad, saying to her people, “You obey a stranger who is none of yours... Do you expect good from him after the killing of your chiefs?” On hearing this, Muhammad asked, “Who will rid me of Marwan’s daughter?” Umayr went to her house that very night and ran a sword through her while she was in bed nursing her baby. She had five sons. Later when Muhammad’s followers were concerned about the consequences of this murder, he said, “Two goats won’t butt their heads about her.” Muhammad ordered or supported the murder of 43 different people. See: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

EXTERMINATION

In 627 the Banu Qurayza was the last Jewish tribe remaining in Medina. On a false pretext, Muhammad besieged their fortress for 25 days until they surrendered. Then he approved and oversaw the beheading of 600 to 900 men in the market square of Medina. The women and children were pressed into slavery. The entire tribe was exterminated.

ENSLAVEMENT

In 628, Muhammad and his followers attacked the rich Jewish town of Khaybar 100 miles north of Medina. Muhammad captured the chief Kinana’s wife Safiya and killed 90 male defenders, including her husband. That night he bedded with her as a slave, as she refused to convert to Islam and marry him. Muhammad had numerous slaves and concubines.

Deportation or Forcible Transfer of Population

Two Jewish tribes in Medina were ordered to leave the city – first the Banu Qaynuqa, and then the Banu al-Nadir in 626. The latter tribe was allowed to carry only what their animals could carry. Their remaining property was divided among the Muslims. Even their palm-trees were cut down.

TORTURE

After the attack on the Jewish oasis of Khaybar in 628, Muhammad ordered a fire lit on the clan’s chief Kinana‘s chest to get him to divulge the location of hidden gold. When he was almost dead, Muhammed delivered him to Muhammad bin Maslama so he could cut off his head.

RAPE, SEXUAL SLAVERY AND OTHER SEXUAL VIOLENCE

When Muhammad was 53, he consummated his marriage to Aisha, who was just 9 years old and who had been playing with her friends on a swing. She continued to play with her dolls in Muhammad’s residence.

PERSECUTION ON THE BASIS OF RELIGION

Muhammad claimed in his Quran that Jews had been converted into apes because of their sins (Surah 7:164). Later in 627, Muhammad besieged the Jewish conclave of Banu Qurayza for 25 days, and he taunted them, “You brothers of monkeys, has God disgraced you and brought His vengeance upon you?” The tribe ultimately surrendered and was exterminated because they were Jews.

ENFORCED DISAPPEARANCE OF PERSONS

The Quran lays down rules for how Muslims should treat their enemies: “Those that make war against Allah and His apostle and spread disorder in the land shall be put to death or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the country. (Surah 5:33)

THE CRIME OF APARTHEID
On his deathbed, Muhammad’s final order to his followers was: “Expel the polytheists from the Arabian Peninsula.” To this day there are no Jewish temples or Christian churches in Saudi Arabia. Non-Muslims are not allowed to visit Mecca.

ACTS INTENDED TO CAUSE GREAT BODILY AND MENTAL INJURY

Muhammad’s adopted son, Zayd b. Haritha, was one of his most trusted warriors. On his raid of the Banu Fazara tribe, Zayd was wounded and some of the raiders were killed. When Zayd recovered, Muhammad sent him back with a larger force to take revenge. This time they captured the very old wife of Malik – Umm Qirfa. They killed her by tying her between two camels and ripping her in two.

Muslims cannot deny these horrific crimes against humanity, as they are recorded in their most authoritative historical records. They sometimes excuse them by saying that times were different then. That does not prevent the “true believers” among Muslims today, such as Al Qaeda and ISIS, from striving to emulate “the good example” of Muhammad. The time has come for Muslims to reflect on just who Muhammad was and what was his legacy to civilization.[/b]

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dealing With The Temptation To Show Off / Pictures That Excite Muslims About Ramadan / Say No To Boy/girl Friend. Go Marry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.