Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. (17891 Views)

Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims 2 / How Should Muslim Respond If Disbelievers Congratulate Him During Eid? / Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
8. Did the Arabs in pre-Islamic times worship 360 gods?

Already answered above but if in doubt a simple google search would help anyone out along with the extensive list of these Gods among whom where
[b]
1. Manat

The most ancient of all these idols was Manah. The Arabs used to name [their children] 'Abd-Manah and Zayd-Manah. Manah was erected on the seashore in the vicinity of al-Mushallal in Qudayd, between Medina and Mecca. All the Arabs used to venerate her and sacrifice before her. [In particular] the Aws and the Khazraj, as well as the inhabitants of Medina and Mecca and their vicinities, used to venerate Manah, sacrifice before her, and bring unto her their offerings. The Aws and the Khazraj, as well as those Arabs among the people of Yathrib and other places who took to their way of life, were wont to go on pilgrimage and observe the vigil at all the appointed places, but not shave their heads. At the end of the pilgrimage, however, when they were about to return home, they would set out to the place where Manah stood, shave their heads, and stay there a while. They did not consider their pilgrimage completed until they visited Manah.

2. al-Lat

Allat stood in al-Ta'if, and was more recent than Manah. She was a cubic rock beside which a certain Jew used to prepare his barley porridge (sawiq). Her custody was in the hands of the banu-'Attab ibn-Malik of the Thaqif, who had built an edifice over her. The Quraysh, as well as all the Arabs, were wont to venerate Allat. They also used to name their children after her, calling them Zayd-Allat and Taym-Allat. She stood in the place of the left-hand side minaret of the present-day mosque of al-Ta'if.

Allat continued to be venerated until the Thaqif embraced Islam, when muhammad dispatched al-Mughirah ibn-Shu'bab, who destroyed her and burnt her [temple] to the ground.

3. al-Uzza

She is, in point of time, more recent than either Allat or Manah. The Arabs named their children after the latter two before they named them after al-'Uzza. Her idol was situated in a valley in Nakhlat al-Sha'miyah called Hurad, alongside al-Ghumayr' to the right of the road from Mecca to al-'Iraq. Over her Zilim ibn-As'ad built a house called Buss in which the people used to receive oracular communications. The Arabs as well as the Quraysh were wont to name their children 'Abd-al-'Uzza. Furthermore al-'Uzza was the greatest idol among the Quraysh. They used to journey to her, offer gifts unto her, and seek her favours through sacrifice.

Ishaq:38 "Luhayy put Al-Uzza in a Nakhla Taghut. When they had finished their Ka'ba Hajj they circumambulated Al-Uzza. The Quraysh worshiped her. Manat was worshiped by the Aus and Khazraj in Yathrib."

Ishaq:39 Those who prayed to Al-Uzza and Manat, "shaved their heads and completed all of the rites associated with the Hajj."

4. Hubal

Hubal is an Aramaic word, meaning vapour or spirit. Some opinions favour an association of Hubal with Canaanite Ba'al. Others liken it it to Cybele. Bearing in mind that Q're was also an Arabian Goddess, the influence of Greece and Anatolia through Nabatea is a natural conclusion.

The Quraysh had also several idols in and around the Ka'bah. The greatest of these was Hubal. It was, as I was told, of red agate, in the form of a man with the right hand broken off. It came into the possession of the Quraysh in this condition, and they, therefore, made for it a hand of gold. The first to set it up [for worship] was Khuzaymah ibn-Mudrikah ibn-al-Ya's' ibn-Mudar. Consequently it used to be called Khuzaymah's Hubal.

It stood inside the Ka'bah. In front of it were seven divination arrows (sing. qidh, pl. qidah or aqduh). On one of these arrows was written "pure" (sarih), and on another "consociated alien" (mulsag). Whenever the lineage of a new-born was doubted, they would offer a sacrifice to it [Hubal] and then shuffle the arrows and throw them. If the arrows showed the word "pure," the child would be declared legitimate and the tribe would accept him. If, however, the arrows showed the words "consociated alien," the child would be declared illegitimate and the tribe would reject him. The third arrow was for divination concerning the dead, while the fourth was for divination concerning marriage. The purpose of the three remaining arrows has not been explained. Whenever they disagreed concerning something, or purposed to embark upon a journey, or undertake some project, they would proceed to it [Hubal] and shuffle the divination arrows before it. Whatever result they obtained they would follow and do accordingly.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Friendchoice do i proceed?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:
Friendchoice do i proceed?

Why not. Who is holding you? Or are you doubting what you wrote or you're tired ?

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
FriendChoice:

Why not. Who is holding you? Or are you doubting what you wrote or you're tired ?

Thank you for the go-ahead. I just needed to know you were still with me

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Rilwayne001: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lol Demola, the picture you attached got me grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by hahn(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
oteneaaron:

One bottle of Lengend Extra Stout for you!!

At four point hotel, right? cheesy
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by udatso: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Demmzy15:
**brings in ammunitions** grin angry

Cc Rilwayne001 lexiconkabir contact udatso farmerforlife tartar9 mubarakopeyemi et al

Ignore anything that has to do with that shameful girl anas and her friends
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
FriendChoice:

No much need to argue with you, since all what the original writer says are stories.. Am done with you, some brothers might give you response but not me. I don't engage in this type of lies. Mention me when you attack the Islam with proves from Quran and Hadith, just the way I and APCsupporter have done to Bible times without number. Bye I cannot waste my time. Look the time I answered those Questions.
No, you ain't running to anywhere. Stand here. Not with all the noise you made in that stupid thread of yours.

Its debate time, stand here.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
20. Did the name "Allah" eventually replace that of Hubal as the name of the Moon god?

[b]Mohammed's Religious Background

When you look into Mohammed's background we see that he was a WORSHIPPER OF HUBAL, the ALLAH OF THE KAABA! And when we understand his background, Islam becomes more and more clear.

The RELIGION OF HIS GRANDFATHER was the RELIGION OF HUBAL!

At Mohammed's birth, Mohammed's grandfather, who was the KEEPER OF THE KAABA, did this in front of HUBAL: "After his [Mohammed's] birth his mother sent to tell his grandfather Abd al-Muttalib that she gave birth to a boy...It is alleged that Abd al-Muttalib took him before (the idol) HUBAL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE KAABA,where he stood and PRAYED TO ALLAH, thanking him for his gift"

It is interesting to note that Mohammed's father was called "Abdullah," meaning "the servant of Allah." Now if Mohammed's grandfather was worshipper of Hubal, and named his son and Hubal, Allah, then Hubal is Allah!

In this story about Mohammed's birth it goes thus "In this revealing incident in the life of Mohammed's grandfather. Who was 'the Lord'? Was it Allah? What about Hubal?...From Ibn Ishaq's , praying to Allah was the SAME THING AS PRAYING TO HUBAL. They could practically mean the SAME THING. As HA-BAAL or HU-BAAL means 'the Lord' so Al-ilah' or 'Allah' means 'the god'''(Who is this Allah, Hubal is ALLAH! Please Note that HUBAAL OR HABAAL is a god who was imported from Mesopotamia called BAAL in the Bible.

Here is another example: "For two years Muhammad remained in his [grandfather's] house overlooking the KAABA, while the old man TAUGHT HIM THE CEREMONIES ATTACHED TO THE WORSHIP OF THE MOON GOD, [Hubal] AND TOLD HIM THE LEGENDS OF THE PLACE:

"Muhammad was raised in the religion of the moon god, Allah" THIS IS MUHAMMAD'S BACKGROUND

Here is an example of one of the legends that was taught to Muhammad by his grandfather.In the Koran we read about the Christian King of Abyssina who wanted to take over the Kaaba, and make it Christian. Look at what Muhammad says in the Koran:

"Have you not considered how God [Allah] dealt with the army of the elephant? Did he not confound their stratagem and send against them flocks of birds which pelted them with clay stones..." (Surah 105). This happened in the year of his birth, and it was still fresh in the minds of the Meccans. Also his grandfather at the time witnessed it first hand, and taught Muhammad this story as a boy.

Now look at this except from a Historian Robert Payne for proof of who Allah really is, and what Muhammad learned from his grandfather: "Abd al-Muttalib offered a last prayer to the MOON GOD [Hubal] to preserve the Kaaba...The Meccans expected the Abyssinians to Advance but HUBAL HEARD THEIR PRAYERS, overnight, and epidemic perhaps an aggravated form of small pox swept through the army...No one could doubt the power of the MOON GOD [Hubal] who kept the army of the elephants at bay" (The history of Islam, p.7,). Now he told Muhammad that Allah, i.e Hubal was the one that saved them. This incident was still fresh in the minds of the Meccans at the time of Muhammad. Why is it in the Koran, you don't hear the Meccans rebuking Muhammad saying that Hubal saved them and not Allah if these two deities were different. Instead there is silence from the Meccans about Hubal because they already knew who ALLAH WAS, HUBAL, THE ALLAH OF THE MECCANS, AND Muhammad UNDERSTOOD IT THE SAME WAY, THAT'S WHY THERE IS NO DISPUTE!

The Religion of Allah and Hubal Are the Same

Payne noted that Muhammad was taught the "ceremonies" attached to Hubal. What are those ceremonies?

Here at the time of the new moon, following the summer solstice, at the hottest time of the year, the ancient pilgrims worshipped the Moon God [Hubal]...and then REVERENTLY KISSED IT [the Black Stone], AND AFTER THEY WALKED AROUND THE KAABA SEVEN TIMES"

"Allah is not a generic Arabic word for God but a name of a particular god among many deities traditionally honored in ancient times by nomadic tribes in Arabia. Allah was the chief god among the approximately 360 idols in the Kaaba in Mecca...Allah is a contraction of AL-ilah, the name of the Moon God [Hubal] of the local Quraysh, Mohammed's tribe...Allah' symbol was a crescent moon, which Muhammad carried over into Islam. This symbol is seen on Mosques, minarets, shrines, and ARAB FLAGS" .

In the book Behind the Veil, it notes the ceremony about kissing the stone:

"Al-Burkhari records a famous statement made by Umar...which demonstrates the CONFUSION OF THE MUSLIMS. The Burkhari says: 'When Umar ibn al-Khattab reached the black stone, he kissed it and said, 'I know that you are stone that does not hurt nor benefit. If I had Not SEEN THE PROPHET KISS YOU, I would not have kissed you'...ALL scholars confirm this statement" Note: Authors of this Behind the Veil could not give their names for fear of their lives but you can find this book online.

Why did Muhammad kiss the stone? The stone that was sacred to Hubal. If Allah was different than Hubal? That would have been blasphemy "joining other gods with God" as the Koran says! Hubal and Allah are the same deity, there is no question about it![/b]

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
udatso:

Ignore anything that has to do with that shameful girl anas and her friends

YOU MEAN THE ARROGANT SHAMELESS LIAR? HMM!!! THAT ONE'S HEART IS MOST LIKELY SEALED DOOMED FOR PERDITION. I DONT SEE ANY HOPE FOR THAT GIRL ANYMORE. HONESTLY. AND AM BEING VERY SERIOUS.

Your advice is just too ACCURATE.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
i need to have my dinner now and will be back to finish this shortly. Even though i might stand the risk of being killed for this expose i would rather die in Christ on a full stomach than hungry.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by crimeboss: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
u're obviously a joker who doesn't even know the fundamentals of Islam:

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One. Allah , the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born. Nor is there to Him any equivalent." Qur'an 112

"Say: "Praise be to God, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!" (The Noble Quran 17:111) "" It is not befitting to (the majesty of) God that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is. (The Noble Quran, 19:35) "

"For it is not consonant with the majesty of (God) Most Gracious that He should beget a son. (The Noble Quran, 19:92)"

" No son did God beget, nor is there any god along with Him: (if there were many gods), behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have lorded it over others! Glory to God! (He is free) from the (sort of) things they attribute to Him! (The Noble Quran, 23:91)

Here is what Noble Verses 53:19-20 say:

"For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest! Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat? What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? [size=18] Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! [/size](The Noble Quran, 53:18-22) "

Yes, so? Visit: [b] Is Allah really a "moon god"? It's funny how some anti-Islamics claim this, while the Noble Quran directly refutes this:

Among His Sings are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. [size=14] Adore not the sun and the moon, but adore God, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve. [/size] (The Noble Quran, 41:37)

Maybe. I don't care about the pagan gods.

I have just proven above that you are very stupid for saying Allah Almighty has daughters. As to stars being used as symbols for pagan gods, this has nothing to do with Islam.
[color=#550000][/color]
Actually he's not stupid, it's basically in the quran that he has daughters, but why are maneuvering ur holy book isn't it perfect enough, there are places in it that says u people will drink wine in heaven, is that not there too?,and other things like killing people to submission, just narrowing it down not to take my time.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
crimeboss:
u're obviously a joker who doesn't even know the fundamentals of Islam:

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One. Allah , the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born. Nor is there to Him any equivalent." Qur'an 112

"Say: "Praise be to God, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!" (The Noble Quran 17:111) "" It is not befitting to (the majesty of) God that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is. (The Noble Quran, 19:35) "

"For it is not consonant with the majesty of (God) Most Gracious that He should beget a son. (The Noble Quran, 19:92)"

" No son did God beget, nor is there any god along with Him: (if there were many gods), behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have lorded it over others! Glory to God! (He is free) from the (sort of) things they attribute to Him! (The Noble Quran, 23:91)

Here is what Noble Verses 53:19-20 say:

"For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest! Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat? What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? [size=18] Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! [/size](The Noble Quran, 53:18-22) "

Yes, so? Visit: [b] Is Allah really a "moon god"? It's funny how some anti-Islamics claim this, while the Noble Quran directly refutes this:

Among His Sings are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. [size=14] Adore not the sun and the moon, but adore God, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve. [/size] (The Noble Quran, 41:37)

Maybe. I don't care about the pagan gods.

I have just proven above that you are very stupid for saying Allah Almighty has daughters. As to stars being used as symbols for pagan gods, this has nothing to do with Islam.
[color=#550000][/color] Actually he's not stupid, it's basically in the quran that he has daughters, but why are maneuvering ur holy book isn't it perfect enough, there are places in it that says u people will drink wine in heaven, is that not there too?,and other things like killing people to submission, just narrowing it down to take my time.

Again further rage and anger....Like i said i would rather die on a full stomach and in Christ. Try to keep your anger in check because more is coming and calling me stupid will not stop it.

I chose not to make a lot of references from your "Noble" Quran but to do more of a historical expose...Except you wish to tell me that your History as an individual is a lie hence why the History of Muhammed and Islam would also be lies....

History never lies so be patient and get a glass of cold water ready to cool your hot temper with...I dey come

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Anas09:

No, you ain't running to anywhere. Stand here. Not with all the noise you made in that stupid thread of yours.

Its debate time, stand here.

Lady Anas use something tire my legs. Shameless lair. I never forget yesterdays lie you blow.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
FriendChoice:

Lady Anas use something tire my legs. Shameless lair. I never forget yesterdays lie you blow.
Hahahahahahahaha. Pictures dont lie. Post the lie here for the world to see.
And, dont think you'll use this as a ploy to run off as you did before. I asked you like 5questions you didnt attempt even one.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:
i need to have my dinner now and will be back to finish this shortly. Even though i might stand the risk of being killed for this expose i would rather die in Christ on a full stomach than hungry.

Cheers!

You better die in Christ Oooooooo so that consequently God who had a human son Jesus Christ, who this son of God is GOD HIMSELF, Incarnate God. God's son who is GOD HIMSELF later died on the cross as a sacrifice for all of HIS OWN CREATION humankind.

Hmmm!

The son of God, Jesus christ who is GOD HIMSELF was later resurrected and currently sits on the right side of GOD HIMSELF, waiting to judge humankind at the end world. Seperating the STURBORN GOAT from the DULL SHEEP.

CHRISTIANITY IS OBVIOUSLY FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE DULL THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CALLED SHEEP IN THE HOLY BIBLE.

ONLY CHRISTAINTY IS FIT FOR YOUR KIND OF IRRATIONALITY.

Please make you die in Christ abeg!!! Christianity is for like minds like yours. With what you have displayed here. You understand what I mean.

FOR DULL PEOPLE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Rilwayne001: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
This thread is rather too cumbersome. Addressing all these one after the other is not going to be an easy task when one is not jobless.

I will advise you to open a thread and lay down your first point. After when the thread is tackled, you may then open your second point in another thread. It's rather to heavy like this.

Btw, stop copying and pasting and respond diligently to friendchoice's rebuttal.

5 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. Pictures dont lie. Post the lie here for the world to see.
And, dont think you'll use this as a ploy to run off as you did before. I asked you like 5questions you didnt attempt even one.

Let me just ignore you. Silent is the best answer to a shamles lair like you. You won't see my reply again grin grin
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Rilwayne001:
This thread is rather too cumbersome. Addressing all these one after the other is not going to be an easy task when one is not jobless.

I will advise you to open a thread and lay down your first point. After when the thread is tackled, you may then open your second point in another thread. It's rather to heavy like this.

Btw, stop copying and pasting and respond diligently to friendchoice's rebuttal.

I concur. By the way it's removed even fictional story by someone, which if I am the one, I can write better than this. Advice him 2 Attack Islam with Qur'an and hadith not with concocted lies.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
FriendChoice:

Let me just ignore you. Silent is the best answer to a shamles lair like you. You won't see my reply again grin grin
What? You are running away from a girl?
Unbelievable. shocked shocked shocked

Before you run off to Kaaba, publish my lies.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Rilwayne001: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
FriendChoice:

I concur. By the way it's removed even fictional story by someone, which if I am the one, I can write better than this. Advice him 2 Attack Islam with Qur'an and hadith not with concocted lies.

4evergod apparently doesn't know anything about Islam. You even have time responding to him after knowing that he copied and pasted those long trash.

If truly he wanted an honest reply, what he ought to do is to ask or reply your post one after the other instead of further copying and pasting.

Really i can't waste my time with people like this. Ihan

3 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
FriendChoice:

to both you and rilwayne001 I will say this....RELAX and stop hyperventilating. We never said I would make use of solely the Quran or Hadith for my assertions did we?

Frankly and honestly any truthful rebuttal should come from a neutral source and that neutral source is called HISTORY.

So I ask iS THERE NO HISTORY OF MUHAMMED?

IS THERE NO HISTORY OF ISLAM?

IS THERE NO RECORD OF ANYTHING MUHAMMED OR ISLAM IN THE WORLD?

If there is should I not also produce it as clear cut historically verifiable evidence?

Your Quran which we know is deceptive when used on its own so cannot be a trusted witness or don't you agree?
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:

Please allow me to finish before you attack me. I was patient enough to allow you finish was i not? I accepted your truth so you must accept my truth. If you want proof from the Quran and Hadith then why not be patient until i finish? Must everything about Islam be anger and rage?

cc anas09
I have been here from the start grin
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
FriendChoice:

I read it. I did not see the prove of your claims. You're only showing me stories Wikipedia and so on.

Am watching all what you're writing. I would argue on anything you provide proof not stories or turning verses, explaning them up and down.
How much history of your religion do you know?

In the course of this thread, (that's if you don't run away), i will show you how muhammed became a prophet.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by oteneaaron(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
4evergod

I asked you a question earlier.,,.

what do you hope to accomplish with this thread??
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Anas09: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
oteneaaron:

Are you a Muslim

Do not claim to understand Islam more than muslims themselves.....after all your piece is just a copy and Paste regimen.

Wait until they ask question related to Christianity........

I'm Sorry, but people like you make other christians look Sadistic......

what do you plan to achieve with this thread?
When the truth is sipping out, they start cowering and asking "What do u hope to achieve with this thread?"

What he hopes to achieve is let the muslims here know they have believed a lie. Muhammed was a false proohet. An idol worshipper that's what we are here trying to do, rescue you from hell.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Anas09:

How much history of your relifion do you know?

In the course of this thread, (that's if you don't run away), i will show you how muhammed became a prophet.

Show wetin. LIES NO DEY TAYA YOU?

"Shall i inform you (o people!) on whom it is that the EVIL ONES (SATANS) descend? They descend on every LYING, WICKED PERSON. (Into whose ears) they pour HEARSAY VANITIES, and most of them are LIARS" Q26:221-223

ABEG TELL US Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo . How MUHAMMED became a prophet.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
oteneaaron:
4evergod
I asked you a question earlier.,,.
what do you hope to accomplish with this thread??
it will be apparent when I am done.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:

to both you and rilwayne001 I will say this....RELAX and stop hyperventilating. We never said I would make use of solely the Quran or Hadith for my assertions did we?

Frankly and honestly any truthful rebuttal should come from a neutral source and that neutral source is called HISTORY.

If there is should I not also produce it as clear cut historically verifiable evidence?

Your Quran which we know is deceptive when used on its own so cannot be a trusted witness or don't you agree?

Please be serious.. Am not here for stories. The problem is once I say, am done with you. Thax the end. Islam is based on Quran and Hadith not history that might be true or lie. We don't worship God base on tales. We are not free thinkers. I have respond to all your questions one after each. So what is it there that you don't agree with me tell me rather than writing articles. I have something better than this please. One more chance for you otherwise I take my leave.

When I argue with Christians I used Bible not history sir. So last chance 4 u.
Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by APCsupporter: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
FriendChoice:

No much need to argue with you, since all what the original writer says are stories.. Am done with you, some brothers might give you response but not me. I don't engage in this type of lies. Mention me when you attack the Islam with proves from Quran and Hadith, just the way I and APCsupporter have done to Bible times without number. Bye I cannot waste my time. Look the time I answered those Questions.

I'm impressed by this comment brother. As I was answering those questions I came to realise that the guy was just being mischievious and looking for a way to waste our time. Imagine the guy saying the name Allah was derived from Hubul. They are just dumb. All of them

3 Likes

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Rilwayne001: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:

Like i said, if you want a good response from us, ask your question one after the other on different threads. Infact, i stopped following the thread after reading about 30questions. So you expected a full reply for your 30questions at once? No. It doesn't work like that.

But the Bible which we all know to be a deceptive book can be used as a trusted witness or does it also need historical facts as you claimed for Quran?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Survey For Muslims. Take Your Time To Think And Then Respond. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
FriendChoice:

Please be serious.. Am not here for stories. The problem is once I say, am done with you. Thax the end. Islam is based on Quran and Hadith not history that might be true or lie. We don't worship God base on tales. We are not free thinkers. I have respond to all your questions one after each. So what is it there that you don't agree with me tell me rather than writing articles. I have something better than this please. One more chance for you otherwise I take my leave.

When I argue with Christians I used Bible not history sir. So last chance 4 u.

Did I place any singular ultimatum with you when you presented your "truth" to me?

If the kitchen is getting too hot for you then run out and slam the door behind you but try not to let it hit you on your way out.

ISLAM IS NOT BUILT ON THE QURAN BUT ON HISTORY... ...WITHOUT THIS HISTORY THERE WOULD BE NO QURAN

WITHOUT THIS HISTORY THERE WOULD BE NO MUHAMMED

WITHOUT THIS HISTORY YOU WOULD NOT BE A MUSLIM AND HERE ON NAIRALAND.

So stop giving me or anyone else for that matter any conditionalities.

You are disturbing me from this delicious meal my wife prepared for me. Patience is a virtue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pictures That Excite Muslims About Ramadan / Say No To Boy/girl Friend. Go Marry! / Mispronunciation Of Muslim Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.