Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

If She Has Not, Then You're Not A Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Has Not, Then You're Not A Man. (1460 Views)

Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / 5 Signs You're Not The Only One She's Opening Her Legs For. / If Your Girl Is Not From Enugu State, Then You're Missing Alot(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Has Not, Then You're Not A Man. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
I bang her seriously today that she 4get 2 wear her pant.
She's about 2 UnCloth herself in her place b4 she remember her pant is with me.
when I ask why she left it, she said she's full of excitement today that no1 as ever Bleep her like that.
To the guys, how many panties do u av wit u?
To the ladies, how many av u given out?
confession begins now......
Where is my hand fan abeg
Re: If She Has Not, Then You're Not A Man. by MDsambo: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
What an expensive nonsense

3 Likes

Re: If She Has Not, Then You're Not A Man. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: If She Has Not, Then You're Not A Man. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
This kind of men i see on nl, na the same i dey see everyday for my neighbourhood, streets,work etc? Abi na robots or aliens dey open all this thread? Wonderful

1 Like

Re: If She Has Not, Then You're Not A Man. by Officialkenshin(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2016

Re: If She Has Not, Then You're Not A Man. by Fidelismaria: 12:12am On Oct 09, 2016
undecided
Re: If She Has Not, Then You're Not A Man. by ameezy(m): 12:40am On Oct 09, 2016
Oga banger grin
Re: If She Has Not, Then You're Not A Man. by 1shortblackboy: 3:04am On Oct 09, 2016
Osey bangalee! Banger knockout bang bang bang u just dey go... femi kuti chief banger chiti chiti bang bang bangkok banga soup clap for urself
Re: If She Has Not, Then You're Not A Man. by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 09, 2016
..well what do you expect of a guy that had his ssce in community grammar/high school? no manner of any kind.. op u no go upload her pics? i wonder how guys like op do get a gal to f self.. anyway, there are always birds of your kind and after your feathers.. so you should start selling all those panties you just advertised maybe at least it'd save your life from the street. mumu oshi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girl On High Heels Mistakenly Falls Into Dirty Gutter / I Don't Like Using Condom Again Any Side Effect? / Nigerian Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.