Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice (2363 Views)

Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It / ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya / Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by sinistermind(m): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2016
This administration is trampling on the principle of separation of power. The executive has no right to detain any judge. It's the duty of the NJC to sanction any judge that's found corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by Hedonistically: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Who takes reno seriously. Buhari must clean the judiciary and if dictatorship is required he has the support of the masses. Who has rule of law epped? They steal billions and remember human rights when it's time to face justice. I support dictatorship over this scam called democracy.

I see you have a lot of vigour and exuberance. Why not deploy this same passion in condemning Buhari for covering up the monumental corruption of people like Buratai, Dambazzau, and his Thief of Staff called Abba Kyari who took bribes from MTN to pervert justice? Face this issue squarely, and don't try to divert attention or blab about other irrelevant nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by SalomonKane: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2016
Hedonistically:

Prove to yourself that you're not stupid by CRITICISING BUHARI FOR NOT TAKING ACTION AGAINST BURATAI. Don't just wave that issue aside as it it's nothing. What have these judges done that is worse than Buratai's obvious corruption? Why is Buratai still the chief of army staff? If you must respond, talk about this and only this, otherwise keep your useless opinions to yourself.
And prove to yourself that you're not an idiot by asking yourself why Jonathan didn't take action against ABBA MORO with the IMMIGRATION JOB SCAM!.

What did Dasuki and Co do that is worse than Buratai's houses in Dubai?

If you must talk, know that you don't own my phone and you don't have the right to tell me what to talk about, so keep your foolish and nonsensical opinions to yourself, along with your baseless sentiment to go along with it.

Thank you as you comply.
Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by Hedonistically: 8:45am On Oct 09, 2016
SalomonKane:
And prove to yourself that you're not an idiot by asking yourself why Jonathan didn't take action against ABBA MORO with the IMMIGRATION JOB SCAM!.

What did Dasuki and Co do that is worse than Buratai's houses in Dubai?

If you must talk, know that you don't own my phone and you don't have the right to tell me what to talk about, so keep your foolish and nonsensical opinions to yourself, along with your baseless sentiment to go along with it.

Thank you as you comply.

You have successfully proved that you're indeed bereft of sense. As I predicted, you chose not to talk about Buratai's issue because it is not important. What is important is to harass PDP members, judges, and everyone else that is not in Buhari's good books. That is what fighting corruption is all about. Once a person is in Buhari's cabinet or in the APC, dunderheads like you would consider them immune to corruption, and you would not say a word in criticism against Buhari for not taking action against them.

Some of you cretins deserve to be quarantined and kept away from the rest of society, lest you infect others with acute stupidity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I can never be a victim because i no embezzle nor take bribes. Save your sermon for the corrupt judges u love to defend.

Yours may come inform of police harassment on roads or whatever form... mustn't necessarily be exactly this...evil takes different forms bro...so keep feeding this tiger hoping it is a pet cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by Deepfreezer(m): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2016
Anybody supporting the arrest of judges in the middle of the night is an ANIMAL. i repeat the person is an ANIMAL.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:53am On Oct 09, 2016
4everGod:

I sent u a pm I hope you saw it.
Not yet...maybe network is delaying...
Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by SalomonKane: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2016
Hedonistically:

You have successfully proved that you're indeed bereft of sense. As I predicted, you chose not to talk about Buratai's issue because it is not important. What is important is to harass PDP members, judges, and everyone else that is not in Buhari's good books. That is what fighting corruption is all about. Once a person is in Buhari's cabinet or in the APC, dunderheads like you would consider them immune to corruption, and you would not say a word in criticism against Buhari for not taking action against them.

Some of you cretins deserve to be quarantined and kept away from the rest of society, lest you infect others with acute stupidity.
It is not my fault you fail to reason, or is it my fault you reason like a sentimental fool begging for 2 cup of rice from Ayo Fayose?

Did you criticise Jonathan when corruption. was rift in this country? Did you criticise Jonathan when ABBA Mor killed people with his greedy habits?

Many of you sentimental PDP sentimental nincompoop are so full of sh1t you can't even smell it. When Jonathan has his ineptitude was reigning supreme, when his daft nature was turning the country into a state of anarchy, what did nitwits like you do or say?

Yet you have the stomach to point accusing fingers because your failed hero isn't in power anymore? What a foolish bunch of scallywags you nitwits are!!!.

As for Buratai, let the DSS investigate him and gather the evidence they need to gather, and if he's found of being corrupt, let him face the music.

See that I'm not a sentimental fool like you are. Please rid yourself from all manner of stupidity and foolishness and let reason be your guide.

Thank you once again.
Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Not yet...maybe network is delaying...

I sent it like 3 or so days ago

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by PaulIdu: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2016
sinistermind:
This administration is trampling on the principle of separation of power. The executive has no right to detain any judge. It's the duty of the NJC to sanction any judge that's found corrupt.

The NJC is part of the corruption eating the Judiciary ..do you expect them to do anything?
Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by doctokwus: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2016
Only the first paragraph makes some sense. Every other thing omokri penned is sheer stupid ity.
Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by SalomonKane: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

I only wish NJC & NBA would be COURAGEOUS enough to STAND against this abuse of CONSTITUTION, SEPARATION OF POWER, & RULE OF LAW...maybe boycotting all court and executive function will be good for a start...
These things are only common in a lawless country like Nigeria, a country where the law is only used to oppress the poor an favour the rich.

From the evidence seen, this set of judges are corrupt, so, if judges who are suppose to be un bias and not corrupt are corrupt, if judges bow to the will of the highest bidder, what is the hope of the common man?

Things like constitution, separation of power and rule of law are just mere words in Nigeria because you don't expect semi-illiterates to know the meaning of these things.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by youngeagle(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I can never be a victim because i no embezzle nor take bribes. Save your sermon for the corrupt judges u love to defend.
mum which court of law convicted the judges?
Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by arabbunkum: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2016
Buhari is so stupid that he doesn't disappoint his critics.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by hamilton62(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2016
SalomonKane:
This is why I've always reiterated this set of people who lead are married to sentiment.

If this were a sane society, people like Reno would be hiding their head in shame.

Here's here spewing thrash when he kept mute and watched politicians thief the living day light out of Nigeria.

Now he's saying if Buratai can own a house in Dubai Bla Bla Bla. How can one justify corruption with corruption?

It is high time we see these people for who and what they are, that they don't give a damn about us. So, let anyhow who is found wanting, face the music, we shouldn't play lip service to any side just because we don't like who is in power.
Gush! are you sane at all... this is the type of gullible state they saw in you, average Nigerian that made the sell negated change to you for CHANGE.
Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by Hedonistically: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2016
SalomonKane:
It is not my fault you fail to reason, or is it my fault you reason like a sentimental fool begging for 2 cup of rice from Ayo Fayose?

Did you criticise Jonathan when corruption. was rift in this country? Did you criticise Jonathan when ABBA Mor killed people with his greedy habits?

Many of you sentimental PDP sentimental nincompoop are so full of sh1t you can't even smell it. When Jonathan has his ineptitude was reigning supreme, when his daft nature was turning the country into a state of anarchy, what did nitwits like you do or say?

Yet you have the stomach to point accusing fingers because your failed hero isn't in power anymore? What a foolish bunch of scallywags you nitwits are!!!.

As for Buratai, let the DSS investigate him and gather the evidence they need to gather, and if he's found of being corrupt, let him face the music.

See that I'm not a sentimental fool like you are. Please rid yourself from all manner of stupidity and foolishness and let reason be your guide.

Thank you once again.

Incoherent gibberish.

Get lost.
Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by Ofunaofu: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2016
President Buhari is on a mission to clean the Augean table and all well meaning nigerians should support this course
Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by Jazzman44: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Just last nite I was coming back from a visit to a friends afta having diner n watching news @ 9pm in my way bak in a rush home b4 10pm to catch channels news @10 some youth standing on the street calling themselves vigilantes stopped me and asked who I was and why I was wandering in d d same neighbour hood
Its the ignorance of pple like u dat is putinh us in this mess when u celebrate injustice becos u r @ d bottom of the food chain it goes around to bite u in the boot
The constitution has freedom of movement bt the law enforcement agency wld say a citizen is guilty of wandering
Be careful what u wish for as u may never live 2 tell the story
Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by SalomonKane: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2016
Hedonistically:

Incoherent gibberish.

Get lost.
After you, ding bag. tongue grin
Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by SalomonKane: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2016
hamilton62:

Gush! are you sane at all... this is the type of gullible state they saw in you, average Nigerian that made the sell negated change to you for CHANGE.
Average Nigerian that made the sell negate change when the change was needed. Now that the change is showing to be the same, we change it.

I should be the one asking if you're sane or not because if anybody is still supporting the corrupt practices that besiege this country, then that person clearly isn't sane.
Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by hamilton62(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
SalomonKane:
Average Nigerian that made the sell negate change when the change was needed. Now that the change is showing to be the same, we change it.

I should be the one asking if you're sane or not because if anybody is still supporting the corrupt practices that besiege this country, then that person clearly isn't sane.
lol! i support corruption because i said that citizens like you are just too gullible to deduce lies from sugar coated words of polithieftians?
If this act be corruption, i want to be the most corrupt leaving gullibility to you...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by SalomonKane: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
hamilton62:

lol! i support corruption because i said that citizens like you are just too gullible to deduce lies from sugar coated words of polithieftians?
If this act be corruption, i want to be the most corrupt leaving gullibility to you...

Foolish!.
Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by Davesope: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
SalomonKane:
This is why I've always reiterated this set of people who lead are married to sentiment.

If this were a sane society, people like Reno would be hiding their head in shame.

Here's here spewing thrash when he kept mute and watched politicians thief the living day light out of Nigeria.

Now he's saying if Buratai can own a house in Dubai Bla Bla Bla. How can one justify corruption with corruption?

It is high time we see these people for who and what they are, that they don't give a damn about us. So, let anyhow who is found wanting, face the music, we shouldn't play lip service to any side just because we don't like who is in power.
guy i would have love to ignore ur comment but i want to at list enlighten u check history every dictator that that ever ruled from Stalin to hitler to idi amin to castro the common factor among them all is that they rode on the back of the people clamouring for change not minding if it tramples on the law and human right for example we wanted change we got it look at nlc they cant even declare strike due to the fact that nigerians thinks buhari is doing the right thing but look at the economy now its in shambles and you are here saying he should fight corruption what stupid corruption is he fighting

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by SalomonKane: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Davesope:
guy i would have love to ignore ur comment but i want to at list enlighten u check history every dictator that that ever ruled from Stalin to hitler to idi amin to castro the common factor among them all is that they rode on the back of the people clamouring for change not minding if it tramples on the law and human right for example we wanted change we got it look at nlc they cant even declare strike due to the fact that nigerians thinks buhari is doing the right thing but look at the economy now its in shambles and you are here saying he should fight corruption what stupid corruption is he fighting
Fighting corruption is laudable and I'll forever applaud it. But be that as it may, I won't support this economic hardship being meted out by Buhari's economic policies.

However, I won't stand idle and keep mute while people loot our collective wealth and take us for fools.

This is something every right thinking Nigerian should shout about. If people clamour for change and the change becomes a thorn on the flesh of people, then people should change the change. It's that simple, no sentiment should be attached to it.
Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Reno omokiri makes an interesting point about people saving their money in dollars because it is a more stable currency given the free fall of naira

I see a lot of sense in this and this could be possible that a lot of Nigerians have decided to defend their personal wealth by holding the dollar instead of naira

Put it this way, aliko Dangote lost a lot of money just because of the free fall of

And yet some think as soon as Foreign currency are found in your possession then you must be corrupt.
Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by Ahmeduana(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
how would investors come when he rules naija like an animal, he fails to understand that investors are wise and are sensitive to what happens in the political environment. commando style would only worsen the situation. Nigeria is officially a failed state
AREN'T YOU SUPRISE THAT THERE IS GRAVEYARD SILENCE from THE NORTH, WITH ALL THE HAPPENINGS IN OUR COUNTRY?
Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by plaetton: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
how would investors come when he rules naija like an animal, he fails to understand that investors are wise and are sensitive to what happens in the political environment. commando style would only worsen the situation. Nigeria is officially a failed state

Buhari is killing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice by CltrAltDelicious(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Whe have a tyrant in power.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Wat Dickson Did 2day While Pastor Kumuyi Was Dedicating New Govt House 2 God / Revealed: 5 Top Politicians Sponsoring Tuface Mega Rally / picture: do you see yoruba people attend obasanjo library opening, NO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.